2 replies to this topic

#1 orchidjadedx

orchidjadedx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 09:10 AM

hi everyone my name is lana and i'm not quite sure where this is suppose to be posted at but I have two terrace tix for sale...I bought six because all my friends were gonna go but then things came up and two of them cancelled so now only four of us will go and we have two availble tix so if anyone is interested then plz respond back and i'll sell them to you. oh and for the price i'm just gonna sell them for the original price that i bought them for which is $125/tix....thanks bye...

#2 tk.dev

tk.dev

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:06 PM

hi everyone my name is lana and i'm not quite sure where this is suppose to be posted at but I have two terrace tix for sale...I bought six because all my friends were gonna go but then things came up and two of them cancelled so now only four of us will go and we have two availble tix so if anyone is interested then plz respond back and i'll sell them to you. oh and for the price i'm just gonna sell them for the original price that i bought them for which is $125/tix....thanks bye...

where is it?

#3 kissthesky.

kissthesky.

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 01:52 PM

^^Hollywood. Hence the name HOLLYWOOD bowl.

Man, I'd so buy one from ya if I could. I just don't have any place to stay or a way to get there....xP

Have fun, tho. Say hi to BoA for us. lol. Even if she can't hear you over all of the crazy, screaming fans. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users