Photo

Ever felt that u're lucky that u dun end up in a tradegy ??

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 apocadelic

apocadelic

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:38 AM

well...... it's been a long time since i posted here, anyway, just to show u all how unlucky & lucky i was today........ I had POISONING, not food poisoning, just POISONING........
(i could've died today)

see...... i woke up today feeling great, thinking that today is gonna be another great day for me, but no........ turns out to be i'm the unlucky one today, the glass which i normally use to have my milk today morning turns out to have specks of ant poison, the ant poison is in dust form, and i remember my mum using it yesterday, so i guess it might be the wind that blew specks of those poison dusts into the glass, or that a dying ant with poison dusts all over the body ran across the glass.......

well, being in a rush, i never looked properly, and just poured in the milk and drank it...... went to college by 10, and got into class, the poison started after half an hour being in the class, i felt like vomiting, dizzy, numb & yes even felt like having diarrhea..... but i got thru the class......surprisingly

and then..... it just attacks me harder in each passing minute, i vomited 3 times in college and then decide to skip my next class and go see the doc...... and it was 2pm by that time, jam time to go home, but i prayed that it'll be smooth flowing, and thank God, this time he listened to me, so yes i drove myself all the way to the clinic and home, the doc checked and told me i'm lucky that i came b4 the poisoning becomes worse, and that i'm actually lucky that it's just minor amount of poison dusts that got into me...... so he gave me the tablets, and guess what, i got broke paying for it and i still owe 10 bucks coz i forgotten to top up my wallet today but she was nice she let me off in debt, then i went home........ and thankfully i did not get into any accident

well...... went home took the pills and got on my bed........and slept till around 7pm and woke up feeling much better, though i'm still feeling a bit numb now....... but the vomiting and diarrhea had stopped, guess i'm a unlucky fella today which turns out to be lucky that i'm still alive rite now this instance

i'm really thankful that my younger sister did not use the glass, or it would be her instead of me getting the poisoning, i dun think she is strong enough to handle it.......
and P.S......... now i know how the ant feels when they take the poison dusts

#2 Spring Sakura

Spring Sakura

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,540 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:43 AM

wow...that was quite lucky and unlucky. Honestly glad you're okay though --sounded like a.....less than pleasant experience lol. Just goes to show accidents happen...and you never know whats gonna happen tomorrow. Take care, you! ...Errr...try not to get poisoned again lol

Wow......jeez...lol. Good story to tell to people though eh?

#3 whatta-chan

whatta-chan

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 07:56 AM

being poisoned looks terrible. >.<

glad you're still alive dude ^^;;

#4 sennheiserlover

sennheiserlover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:03 AM

I've (stupidly) drunk some medicated oil before (which is highly not advisable). Had to go to the toilet every 5 mins to vomit so I stayed in the toilet until school ended.

At least you still managed to finish your classes. Good thing you're still alive. ^^

#5 jacq*

jacq*

[jacqthaG]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:33 AM

Good thing you're still alive. aww poor ants T_T

#6 Korea's Greatest

Korea's Greatest

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 11:22 AM

awww. im sorry to here that. it's good to hear that you're safe and sound though. hopefully nothing like this will happen again. its also surprising how God works too.

#7 ~Spica~

~Spica~

The Red Butterfly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,083 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:27 PM

Oh gosh...that sounds TERRIBLE! I'm glad you're okay though. :D

#8 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:48 PM

I know how you feel...poor edwin :D :lol:

hope that you feel better :lol:

seriously though, last time I did something stupid (I was trying to kill myself, but it ended up wrong) so I vomitted the whole day instead. it's not a nice feeling to feel dizzy and all as well

#9 Tim

Tim

The Boaboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:58 PM

i've had many near deaths experiances, but never poison. glad you survived. i better check my milk glass tomorrow, i'm paranoid now.

#10 apocadelic

apocadelic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 01:52 AM

I know how you feel...poor edwin :) :P

hope that you feel better ^_^

seriously though, last time I did something stupid (I was trying to kill myself, but it ended up wrong) so I vomitted the whole day instead. it's not a nice feeling to feel dizzy and all as well

^_^ i never heard of u trying to kill urself b4......... but i guess it's lucky that it ended up wrong, or i might not even have met u... :hug:

Edited by apocadelic, 26 June 2007 - 04:11 AM.

#11 Imperialist

Imperialist

Hitokiri Battousai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 02:49 AM

Ya, u are one lucky fellow.
Wonder how it feels being poisoned, of course, i rather not feel it. haha

#12 V-ni@star

V-ni@star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 02:57 AM

wow....
u r lucky. we dont want any of boajjang member die becos of poison
maybe someone that want to suicide using poison must think thousand times after hear ur experience it is painful
weksss..
get well soon n dont poison urself again.lol

#13 pr0ject

pr0ject

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 03:48 AM

ouch, kids dun try this at home.

u're lucky, and unlucky, this year u'd have many ups and downs i think.

#14 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 05:11 AM

^_^ i never heard of u trying to kill urself b4......... but i guess it's lucky that it ended up wrong, or i might not even have met u... :hug:

:) :P everyone says that, for some reason ^_^

#15 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 05:48 AM

wow. What unlucky but lucky luck for you. Thankfully it was only a small amount and you got to the doctor when you did! Id be checking a bit more now, like every dish I would use I would check xD! But Im just a freak when it comes to only wanting to make a mistake once. Well, Im glad your ok! At least you have this interesting story to tell your children/grandchildren lol! ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users