16 replies to this topic

#16 Aziza

Aziza

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:25 PM

I guess because I'm a biology major, I don't think about why we are here question as much as other might. I'm here because of reproduction. Did you guys know that even if we were immortal we would die? That in 50 billion years the universe will rip destroying everything. Though by then we might be extinct.

We are here because the dinosaurs are gone. They were on top of the food chain and with them gone. We came out.

#17 Dr. Rockso

Dr. Rockso

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 05:49 PM

If you believe in Catholocism or christianity then yes...the skys gonna turn red and JESUS is gonna come down and reck havoc on your a**! Well, that's what most people believe in. If your Buddist then, you got it it pretty scarely, since you might turn into a frog in your second life if you screw up. So mostly religion stablizes our willingness to partake in this event called life and because the government is screwed without it, since hell will break lose if there isn't a penalty after death.

Hell, if I know that I'm gonna die of course I'm gonna live my life to the fullest, but you gotta also remember that there is something called the law, so you can't live your life to the full extent of it. Also, if you do want to live over 20+, you gotta get a job, a house, and maybe a family (no....). Our lives after 20+ years is pretty much based on hope of retreating to a far away place and relax, although some of us won't.

I'm just here to have a good time and then die. Right now im kind of an agnostic, so im not sure If I came from Curious George or from Adam and retard Eve, who I believe came from the ground.

THE END

Edited by Dr. Rockso, 09 September 2007 - 05:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users