133 replies to this topic

#31 babet

babet

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 10:19 PM

she looked so nervous.....like she was so unsure of herself. Actually....she kinda seemed freaked out imo. i feel bad for her. Now i'm just gonna wait for the music video. hopefully that will help with her album. I still like the song tho.....

#32 Yabisi

Yabisi

Robot BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 10:21 PM

Her hair looked like a mop.

Is that her real hair or it's still really short?

Mm...the guys were hot. Yea, guys in suits = hot.

She looked very very tired, and unattractive to the eyes. Why would she wear that outfit if she knows she's not fit enough yet? Maybe she didn't know and thought we wouldn't make it a big deal because her dancing would distract our minds.

#33 BoAFriend

BoAFriend

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 10:36 PM

This performance was a BIG disappointment - it was THE biggest talk since last week, and everyone was hyped about it. When the show started, I was excited and when Britney turned around, I was stunned - her face looked gorgeous. But then...something didn't seem right - her lips didn't even move when "It's Britney, cuty!" came on. And from that moment on, it was all hell. Britney's body wasn't really in shape either. I agree - 50 Cent's expression said it all. Even with shades on, you could tell Diddy was also pretty surprised with how bad the opening act was. Britney seemed stiff and kept hiding behind all her dancers; at one point she even seems to be covering her face. And yeah - I thought Britney was the know-it-all when it came to lip synching, but apparentally not.

It's sad because this was Britney's chance - probably her final chance to get right, and this "comeback" was nothing close to what all the hype was about. Only good thing about this performance was Britney's face - I thought she looked really nice (the blue contacts were a nice touch), but from her face down - she's got a lot of work to do.

Yeah, and WTF was w/ the news about Criss Angel helping her? He was supposed to use mirrors to make Britney disappear and reappear, but I guess not. Rumor also had it Britney was supposed to perform a second song, "Cry", but I guess after that horrible opening act, it wasn't going to happen.

I wonder when she's FINALLY going to "be back" - for real.

Edited by BoAFriend, 09 September 2007 - 10:40 PM.

#34 sakyh

sakyh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 11:01 PM

What the bananas... then how come she only had one kid on her lap when she was driving? She has 2 freakin' laps! Poor second child must've been gettin' crunk with daddy.

Man this is all news to me.

LMAO.

I've don't like Britney Spears at all, but I just had to see this.

Talk about awful. >.< What a disaster, everything was so bad--the dancing, song, lipsynching (why do you have to lip-sync laughter???), the outfits, the song, her facial expressions.... <ugh>

#35 a_rdi88

a_rdi88

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 11:14 PM

yea the lipynch is awfull, but i'm glad she's back.
she is using a high heels and stepping to a man back body, the man ust be pain..
:o :thumbsup:
oya her hair is very fast grow..

#36 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 11:34 PM

She looked very very tired, and unattractive to the eyes. Why would she wear that outfit if she knows she's not fit enough yet? Maybe she didn't know and thought we wouldn't make it a big deal because her dancing would distract our minds.

What dancing? :o

Yeah, and WTF was w/ the news about Criss Angel helping her? He was supposed to use mirrors to make Britney disappear and reappear, but I guess not. Rumor also had it Britney was supposed to perform a second song, "Cry", but I guess after that horrible opening act, it wasn't going to happen.

The hotel in Vegas nixed the Criss Angel part of the act, saying that it was too risky, insurance-wise. Whatever. As if Vegas isn't the capital of larger-than-life magic acts. Maybe they were just worried that Britney would stagger and fall into one of the mirrors, who knows.

#37 BurntMuffin2

BurntMuffin2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 11:36 PM

Incredibly disappointing and vaguely embarrasing.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that's a wig.

#38 yien_luvBoA

yien_luvBoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 02:11 AM

Total disaster..>__< she didn't even try..I thought she would prove me wrong..but it was really..horrible..
LMAO @ 50 cents' expressions..
but..i still kinda like the song..:o

Edited by yien_luvBoA, 10 September 2007 - 02:12 AM.

#39 anime811

anime811

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 02:52 AM

Awful performance. I disliked the wig.
Her lip-synching was kinda off. She looked really
unconfident. :D Outfit was O_O

A few things I read on the net were pretty messed up.
In a number of pictures, it showed a messed up heel on Britney's
boot which would explain the stumbles.
That and they didn't allow Britney to perform the original
comeback performance they had planned due to some insurance thing the
day before. Which would explain why the performance was so boring.
And supposedly, right before her performance, she found out about
the remarks Silverman was going to say.

If any of that is true then wow. O_O

Sara Silverman's remarks were really rude, low and disrespectful.
No one deserves that kind of treatment. Especially when she brought in
Britney's children. :D How professional. Kicking someone down when they're
already going through a lot and taking cheap shots. I was so disgusted.
I turned off the tv and didn't even bother watching the rest. D:

(By the way, someone linked me to a britney fan site. Which is where
I read the stuff) (for people that want to know, britneyfans.org)

Edited by anime811, 10 September 2007 - 02:52 AM.

#40 holy phock

holy phock

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 03:11 AM

-Whats up with everything havein to be sexual

have you even listened to the song? the lyrics are like she's putting on some crazy sex show for an audience

"we can get down like there's no one around"

#41 Odyism

Odyism

Odyism

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 03:41 AM

^ Forget the lyrics.
It's Britney Spears.
The sexual dance moves are nothing new.
Before she just looked trashy, but now she looks disgusting like a retired stripper.

#42 Franco_Kwon

Franco_Kwon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 03:53 AM

that performance was soooo horible ><"

#43 Misa_Amane

Misa_Amane

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:41 AM

Poor Britney T_T
I expected something better but I'm so disappointed T___T
I really wanted her to do a great perf and leave everyone speechless T_T

#44 AishaLoverLight

AishaLoverLight

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 05:08 AM

Britney Spears looked so washed up last night, I hate I even saw it with my own eyes. You could literally SEE those new hair extensions (the kind that clip to your hair) through the back of her head! And then, she couldn't even lip synch the words correctly...Not even the chorus. And it's only FIVE words!!!

But the highlight of that performance was when 50 Cent was looking at her with an expression that said---->WHAT THE ----?!!! And then there was Rihanna and her best friend, LAUGHING at her.

The only other highlights of the VMA's were Chris Brown & Rihanna, and Alicia Keys. Everything else SUCKED, especially Linkin Park's performance. That thing made me have a migraine from all the lights. Everything just went TOO fast...Well except for Britney. Her trainwreck went too slow for me.

#45 foreverdancer

foreverdancer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 06:52 AM

Awful performance. I disliked the wig.
Her lip-synching was kinda off. She looked really
unconfident. :D Outfit was O_O

A few things I read on the net were pretty messed up.
In a number of pictures, it showed a messed up heel on Britney's
boot which would explain the stumbles.
That and they didn't allow Britney to perform the original
comeback performance they had planned due to some insurance thing the
day before. Which would explain why the performance was so boring.
And supposedly, right before her performance, she found out about
the remarks Silverman was going to say.

(By the way, someone linked me to a britney fan site. Which is where
I read the stuff) (for people that want to know, britneyfans.org)

But you got all of this from her fansite, so of course it's going to be biased. Even her fans realized how horrendous the performance was and would make up any excuse as to why it was horrible. Oh no it's not Britney's fault it was the so and so factors. But the fact was it wasn't. She was out partying several days in a row before the VMA's instead of rehearsing. Also even if her heels were jacked up would you even call that dancing? Her back up dancers were doing all the work for her while she somewhat danced. For a comeback performance this was the worst. Since she was lipsynching (horribly) couldn't she at least put more effort into her dancing? It didn't seem like she tried. I won't even comment on her outfit...

Also it's not like Britney would ever win the mother of the year award. If people are talking about the crazy things she's done, then she needs to realize that she should get her act together (to prove them wrong). I understand she's young but she also has a responsibility to her kids. What she needs to do is cut back on the partying, start exercising, seek professional help, and get back on track with her life. No one should pity Britney. She only has herself to blame in the end for throwing away everything she worked so hard for.

Edited by foreverdancer, 10 September 2007 - 06:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users