ZZOOzzoo

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:23 PM

Her hair looked like a mop.

her heel did indeed break.

Sigh, you both missed the point. Those were Chris Angel's optical illusions, remember?

#122 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:52 PM

there is actually a video on youtube proving that her heel did indeed break. There were several instances where she stumbled cuz of the broken heel and tried to regain balance.

Yes, I've seen that, and it's clear that Britney's heel did NOT break. Her boot was simply too loose, which is why her heel was sliding around a little bit. If you look at the still photos used in that video, you can see the the material of her boots is bunched around her ankles a lot more on the leg with the "broken" heel. Meaning: The heel isn't broken at all, it's just moving around because the boot doesn't fit her properly.

The reason her boots didn't quite fit is because her legs were too pudgy. They're supposed to stretch higher on her calves, but because her calves were too wide, the boots couldn't go up where they belonged. Therefore, because the boots were too low, the additional fabric bunched up at her ankles, making the boots loose. Like most people, Britney's legs aren't exactly the same size, so the fatter leg had the most bunching...which caused the looseness that made her heel wobble at times.

Posted Image

The reason she stumbled a bit (VERY slightly) after stepping on that guy's back was that...well, it's pretty hard to get good footing while standing on another human being (!), because a person simply isn't as solid as a floor. So of course, it's going to look slightly unsteady when one steps off a non-solid surface onto a solid surface.

It's going to look even more unsteady, when the person in question has been boozing it up late the night before, and even the afternoon before her performance.

Finally, no broken heel could account for the bad choices Britney made that weekend:

* Partying and drinking heavily, when the VMA powers-that-be told her not to

* Looking like a toad because she refused the flattering corset offered to her by the VMA designers, opting to wear that horrid bikini instead

* Not getting into shape in the months prior to her comeback performance--liquor, in particular, can really pack on the pounds.

She was so drunk (and/or stoned, depending on whether she was mixing psychiatric medications with alcohol--a BIG no-no), that she couldn't even remember the words to her own song. She picked unflattering clothing, and fought with her hairdresser.

Even if her boots had fit perfectly, and she'd had no problems with the heel, all these other factors would have ruined her VMA perf. None of these factors had anything to do with luck.

Nor did luck have anything to do with the fact that she crotch-flashed photographers AGAIN that very night. The problem with Britney is that she seems determined to screw up every chance that people give her, whether it's rehab or a comeback performance. :thumbsup:

Edited by hinachan, 14 September 2007 - 09:07 PM.

#123 [email protected]

[email protected]

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 11:41 PM

she looked powrless on that performance...
i hope it will never happen to boa...
maybe she was nervous. she hasnt perform foa along time

#124 thelovebug

thelovebug

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 11:51 PM

it was a very sad comeback. she looked like she didnt even want to be there no less dance/perform. she should have just stayed home. i used to be a huge and i mean huge britney fan...but i am so disappointed in how her career turned out to be. she had so much star power too. she could have totally nailed this comeback if she wanted to. i mean everyone was rooting for her.

#125 linhie

linhie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 03:23 PM

So what if it so happens that her heel broke? She could have atleast brought a lil more energy to her performance, or lip synch right. What's the excuse for that? Her jaw hurt for sucking on too much lolipops? get real.

Edited by linhie, 17 September 2007 - 03:24 PM.

#126 hxiong

hxiong

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 05:55 PM

yes she was horrible..i actually thought her comeback was going to be big.but i guess she isnt all that!!

#127 snowydoggy

snowydoggy

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,786 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 07:36 PM

if i were her, i wouldn't even do well for the performance

1 hand, you're trying to make sure you don't fall
the other hand, you're trying to concentrate balancing yourself

the heels are pretty high eh? & hers is consider the most 'narrow' compare to her dancer.

#128 kuraudo

kuraudo

I belong in a mental asylum!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 08:46 PM

Bleh, who cares about the heel of her boot? It really isn't enough to justify how much the whole package stunk. (then she had to flash the stinky thing afterward..but thats another story)
BoA during her Bos tour hurt her ankle then also her toe another time but she still rocked the stage! (both periods of time)
Her dancing was lessened but still better I think than what I saw at the VMAs.
BoA's singing was indeed superb, so the heel was no excuse for Britney's singing at the VMAs.
Not much of an excuse if you ask me.

So I think there are much greater things that lead up to the VMA's that affected her performance, and her heel of her boot
played such a small role. If she really did well, people would of looked it over.

#129 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 09:57 PM

BoA during her Bos tour hurt her ankle then also her toe another time but she still rocked the stage! (both periods of time)
Her dancing was lessened but still better I think than what I saw at the VMAs.
BoA's singing was indeed superb, so the heel was no excuse for Britney's singing at the VMAs.
Not much of an excuse if you ask me.

So I think there are much greater things that lead up to the VMA's that affected her performance, and her heel of her boot
played such a small role. If she really did well, people would of looked it over.

I totally agree. The Britney apologists are grasping for straws to justify the VMA debacle. The fact remains, she completely bombed in this performance, and if she wants to get her career back on track, she's going to have to settle down, sober up, and work. Because I don't think people are going to give her too many more chances, before they'll just ignore her for good. :lol:

#130 Toxico

Toxico

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 07:46 AM

I believe in her

#131 jacq*

jacq*

[jacqthaG]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 09:50 AM

o_o wow everyone in the world is like mad at britney O_o D: she's just human give her a break ._.

#132 Kudaranai

Kudaranai

humany wumany

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 06:56 PM

For all we know, she did it on purpose. It's been weeks and people are still talking about it... ^^

#133 Be The One*

Be The One*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 06:34 AM

Well...I've been avoiding this thread for quite a while since I'm still one of the few that likes Britney.

~Sign~ My heart, literally, just broke into two when I saw that performance. It was so sad, and it was like...she was proving that the old Britney was gone and lost...forever. I'm HOPING that she was just nervous and that when she starts promotion for her album, her old performing ability, her attitude, and sainity can come back to her again. Also, I hope she starts wearing panties, too...Really Brit....really... ;)

#134 Macek

Macek

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 07:14 AM

Maybe it was only an intention :lol: to tell about her ^^ ...that song isn't bad ^^ and still....she's better than me ;) :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users