8 replies to this topic

#1 beat_of_marc

beat_of_marc

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 11:43 PM

Do you guys ever wonder if BoA thinks only on her career...?
Does BoA never think of having a boyfriend...?

Say guys, if BoA will have a boyfriend, do you think SM E will be mad at her, and will cause the destruction of her career...?

I hope not...

haaahhh.... Being a BIG star is maybe the hardest of all the hardest ^_^!

#2 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 11:56 PM

Do you guys ever wonder if BoA thinks only on her career...?
Does BoA never think of having a boyfriend...?

Say guys, if BoA will have a boyfriend, do you think SM E will be mad at her, and will cause the destruction of her career...?

I hope not...

haaahhh.... Being a BIG star is maybe the hardest of all the hardest ^_^!

Well, actually, being homeless and starving is the hardest of all the hardest....

Anyway--

BoA's only human, so I'm sure she'd like to have a boyfriend. Chances are, she's already had one or two, and SM has managed to keep it quiet (after all, SOMETHING pretty private had to be in those e-mails and photos, or SM wouldn't have paid off that jackass blackmailer). ^_^

With that said, IMHO, BoA is too driven at this point in her life to let anything, even a boyfriend, slow her down. He'd have to be very understanding of her schedule and traveling, so it's highly likely she'd have to date someone in the industry (most likely someone at SM, so that both sides would have SM to help keep it a secret). Not too many ordinary guys could understand, let alone tolerate, how much she works and travels.

I'm not even sure if marriage would slow her down...a lot of pop divas keep on working (Madonna is a good example). :P

#3 Angel Glitter

Angel Glitter

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 06:28 PM

BoA's a girl o f course she's thought about having a boyfriend. XD I totally think she could pull it off, you know, having a boyfriend and a superly awsome career.

Edited by Angel Glitter, 20 September 2007 - 06:29 PM.

#4 [email protected]

[email protected]

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 07:31 PM

i think she said she want to have a bf.
i forget where i read it. i think it is on the new when she extend her contract with SM.
maybe she have talk about it with SM...
she cant always be single..........

i will love she have a bf n tell us.....
her career is a different thing if she is as profesional as we think...
but i think she can take care both of themm well

#5 thelovebug

thelovebug

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 10:41 AM

i really think she is only thinking about her career at this top. she is on top of the world! i mean, i'm sure she gets lonely and thinks of having a bf too but she is prolly more focused on her career. i would like her to have a bf though. that would be cute for our lil boa.

#6 cheotsarang

cheotsarang

[~+ Tarantallegra +~]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 03:03 AM

i think it is better for Boa not to have a boyfriend or not to indulge into any intimate relationship with the opposite sex right now. why? because she's on the prime of her career. she should take this privilege to concentrate more on her career and be more stable on the music entertainment. love will surely comes her way when the perfect time comes. of course i like to see that Boa has finally someone that she really loves (aside from her family & friends of course) but just like what i've said... time and only God will set what will happen to Boa's love life :thumbsup:

#7 Merriss

Merriss

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,788 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:42 AM

Right now it would be the third choice: Money...

#8 Imperialist

Imperialist

Hitokiri Battousai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 05:07 PM

I believe she would want to have a boyfriend.
I dont know if SM would be angry, but it will definitely not cause the destruction of her career like u mentioned.
She will be able to cope with it, provided she found the right guy.

#9 Ricadonna

Ricadonna

Gackt Inspector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 05:50 PM

BoA has said in relatively recent interviews that she thinks it's time for her to have a boyfriend, but obviously it's hard because of her schedule and traveling. Even if she did date a guy from SM or Avex, half the time she wouldn't be in the same country as him, which naturally makes things extremely difficult. But like hinachan said, a fellow celebrity would probably be her best bet, logically speaking, I suppose; they would be able to understand her lifestyle, and they would have the ability (money, transportation) to visit her as well. Not many average Joes out there have the perks celebrities have.

But anyway. No, I don't think SM would hate her for it; if BoA is able to publicly state she wants a boyfriend then obviously it's all right with her company. However, they would definitely have a say in when to make the relationship public, and would undoubtedly give her advice on how her fans would react to a boyfriend -- 'cause there are some fans of certain couples out there, and of course anti-fans for both celebrities. (Like Micky/BoA is popular but Micky has crazy fans who would go ballistic over it, and BoA has some insane fanboys as well...)

I think before there might have been something in her contract stating she would devote the majority of her time to her career, but now that she's a veteran in the music business and a huge part of both record labels, SM and Avex, and is clearly respected by her management, she would definitely be allowed to be in a relationship.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users