back up. This is just so disappointing >.<

#17 <3 YunHo!!

<3 YunHo!!

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 04:20 AM

britney used to be my idol. look what happened to her now!!
why must she create such a scene for herself?
many young ladies were looking up to her with her career and stuff but things has changed so much after she got married. she changed to a different britney since then. it's very sad.
now that she's a mom and she has to set a good examples for her child and the rest of the world, she seems to be flipping it the other way round.
what happened to you britney??!

i want the "hit me baby one more time" britney back!
and please, stop exposing so much now. you need to gain you respect back! you have to do all it takes to regain ur name back to how it was and not let everyone bash you.

*whew. sorry, end of my rant. i just miss the old britney. its annoying to see her condition worsen nowadays*

#18 cheotsarang

cheotsarang

[~+ Tarantallegra +~]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:57 AM

Britney became wild! and becomes wilder and wilder. creating a scene every now and then.

she needs to go to a rehab center to help her regain what she had lost. she needs to have a little self-respect. or maybe she's not really thinking that all the things she was doing will only worsen her career, reputation, family and of course herself.

tsk tsk tsk... poor girl. she was famous but then what will happen to her once she became unfamous? this girl needs a lot of counselling to do. she's ruining her life.

Edited by cheotsarang, 28 September 2007 - 07:58 AM.

#19 Yabisi

Yabisi

Robot BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 08:05 AM

I'd rather talk about crack whores than BS, it's getting old. If she's partying, then good for her, as long as she doesn't crash at my house I could care less. It's obvious she doesn't give a damn about her kids, she could've offered to bring her kids along like a normal parent.

#20 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 02:01 AM

Wtf is with this woman? She has children now, that means she needs to shape up and ACT LIKE A RESPONSIBLE ADULT! Stupid biznatch. >.< The kids should be in a foster home, since neither her nor K-Fed are really suitable parents.

I'd rather K-Fed would get the kids than Britney, though. That girl is truly out of control, and poses a danger to her kids by neglecting them.

#21 evelyn

evelyn

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:31 AM

what on earth is britney doing? she shld be more responsible since she already a mum not a 18 yr old kid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users