#1 BoAyu

BoAyu

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 01:38 PM

"Britney Spears Ordered To Give Up Custody Of Her Children"

Britney Spears has lost custody of her two children — at least temporarily — to ex-husband Kevin Federline. A Los Angeles judge ordered the singer on Monday (October 1) to turn over Sean Preston and Jayden James to Federline until further notice, effective Wednesday."

see full article here. (credit: VH1)

Looks like Britney's behavior has finally cost her the kids. She should have seen this coming, and I'm not at all surprised. Her partying and no-underwear frenzy isn't exactly mother of the year material.

I don't think Federline will do the kids any better, though. I think I'd rather them stay with Britney.

So now that it's actually been decided, what do you all think? I wonder if it really is only "temporarily."

#2 fiferdodo

fiferdodo

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:42 PM

Like nobody saw that coming :(
Britney's a bad parent period. She needs to get her act together before she can have custody of her kids :D

#3 BoA-chan-fan

BoA-chan-fan

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:50 PM

I'm really happy that her kids were taken away, those kids do not deserve to be in that kind of situation. Just because you have kids, it doesn't give you the right to screw up their lives too.

Before she gets her kids back she should get her life together, and no in and out of treatment either.

#4 pupluvgurl

pupluvgurl

~Lindahh://♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:57 PM

I think tis bad enouf that they are celeb's kids,with all the publicity and stuff but Britney isn't very responsible and has very bad behavior....

#5 kireisnowtenshi

kireisnowtenshi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:59 PM

I saw this on E when it flashed across the screen while I was channel surfing and I was appalled!!!!

Do the courts honestly think that K. Fed will do them any better?!!!

They need to take all forms of children from them both.

Now I've really been trying to be on Brit's side cause I believe she can make it out of this hole, but damn is my patience wearing thin. If she seriously doesnt get her act together then I have no choice but to believe that she really is an unfit mother and nothing but a drunkard who thinks she can party with no panties.

Thats just not going to happen.

Like others have stated. Brit seriously needs to get her act together. Like Pronto homie.

#6 Aziza

Aziza

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 03:20 PM

Britney was found with alcohol and/or drugs in her system after being tested. That makes her an unfit mother in the court's eyes.

Britney should know better than to be partying or anything when you're in a custody battle. Anything you do before and during the battle is going to be brought up in court. Why isn't her lawyer talking to her about this?

I feel bad for her. Sucks to lose your children especially when it's possible that KFed is using them to get a check.

I agree with all of you. She needs to shape up if she really wants her kids.

Edited by Aziza, 01 October 2007 - 03:21 PM.

#7 kuraudo

kuraudo

I belong in a mental asylum!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 04:50 PM

You booze you lose.

#8 snailz

snailz

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 05:07 PM

too bad for her boo hoo

but really those kids of hers are the losers not Britney cuz they were born to such parents *shakes head*

she's an unfit mother and K.Fed is an unfit father so it's a no-win situation for those children

#9 Aestas

Aestas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 05:16 PM

KFed may not be a great father, but in my eyes, its probably better than what Britney has been doing to them. exposing them to multiple dangers - her drug habit, alcohol habit, unsafe driving, her wacky polar personality.... we haven't heard anything horrible about KFed's parenting skills so who knows. maybe he'll treat them loads better. they'll probably have a quieter time with him than their wacked celebrity mother.

Maybe Brit's mother would have been a better choice.

Edited by Aestas, 01 October 2007 - 05:18 PM.

#10 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 05:31 PM

Britney should have seen this coming :( with all the news surrounding her, I'm not that surprised that this happens

#11 ~Spica~

~Spica~

The Red Butterfly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,083 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 05:58 PM

I saw this on E when it flashed across the screen while I was channel surfing and I was appalled!!!!

Do the courts honestly think that K. Fed will do them any better?!!!

They need to take all forms of children from them both.

Now I've really been trying to be on Brit's side cause I believe she can make it out of this hole, but damn is my patience wearing thin. If she seriously doesnt get her act together then I have no choice but to believe that she really is an unfit mother and nothing but a drunkard who thinks she can party with no panties.

Thats just not going to happen.

Like others have stated. Brit seriously needs to get her act together. Like Pronto homie.

Amen to all of this. The kids need to be put in foster care until Britney can get her act together. :(

Edited by ~Spica~, 01 October 2007 - 05:58 PM.

#12 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 06:50 PM

I feel bad for her. Sucks to lose your children especially when it's possible that KFed is using them to get a check.

K-Fed DESERVES the money, as well as the kids. There's no amount of money on earth that would ever be enough to pay him back for putting up with that pill-popping, booze-hoovering train wreck as long as he did.

The only possible way he could be a worse parent than Britney would be if he were physically abusive, a convicted child molester, or a murderer.

Let's hope this arrangement will be made permanent...and soon. Then Britney can fry her brain with as much booze and dope as she likes, since Lord knows she'll never make a sincere effort in rehab. But at least her kids won't be in harm's way.

I used to feel sorry for Britney, but it gets really hard to root for someone who is given chance after chance, and won't even TRY to make something of those chances. :(

#13 babet

babet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 07:15 PM

i wanted to support britney...i really really did. But right after her court hearing on the child custody case, she went out partying at a club AGAIN! I'll still buy her album.....but I've completely lost my faith in her.

oh and kevin doesn't deserve to have the kids either. they should stay with britney's mom.

Edited by babet, 01 October 2007 - 07:15 PM.

#14 e n v i i

e n v i i

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 07:19 PM

K-Fed DESERVES the money, as well as the kids. There's no amount of money on earth that would ever be enough to pay him back for putting up with that pill-popping, booze-hoovering train wreck as long as he did.

The only possible way he could be a worse parent than Britney would be if he were physically abusive, a convicted child molester, or a murderer.

Let's hope this arrangement will be made permanent...and soon. Then Britney can fry her brain with as much booze and dope as she likes, since Lord knows she'll never make a sincere effort in rehab. But at least her kids won't be in harm's way.

I used to feel sorry for Britney, but it gets really hard to root for someone who is given chance after chance, and won't even TRY to make something of those chances. :(

I totally agree; I've never heard anything about K-Fed's fathering skills, positive or negative. Like you said, it'd be hard for him to be worse than Brit.

I feel awful for the kids. Just think how much they'll be teased later on in life for having such a horrible mother. :D

#15 Jax

Jax

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 07:19 PM

I hear you, hinachan. Shar Jackson says he's a great father to her children so there is no reason that Britney's kids won't be taken great care of. I don't believe he's using them for a check. So I hope that Kevin gets the children.

Though technically that check is for the children, he shouldn't be using it to compensate himself for the marriage. He went into this marriage knowing what kind of person Britney is. Britney was partying just as crazy as she is today. Before the marriage she was so drunk she married her that guy and then after the marriage she shaved her hair off. Well, maybe worse now. :( Besides he got money from the divorce settlement. That money is for him.

But agree with you on that last part. She has been given every chance and still refuses to change. When you're in a custody battle, you need to be on your best behavior. She is going to lose those children. It's too late for her to change. I don't like it when the mother is taken from the children, but when the mother is Britney...no!

Edited by Jax, 01 October 2007 - 07:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users