24 replies to this topic

#16 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 07:41 PM

I hear you, hinachan. Shar Jackson says he's a great father to her children so there is no reason that Britney's kids won't be taken great care of. I don't believe he's using them for a check.

Nor do I. :D

Though technically that check is for the children, he shouldn't be using it to compensate himself for the marriage. He went into this marriage knowing what kind of person Britney is. Britney was partying just as crazy as she is today. Before the marriage she was so drunk she married her that guy and then after the marriage she shaved her hair off. Well, maybe worse now. :( Besides he got money from the divorce settlement. That money is for him.

I realize that, technically, the money is for the kids. I was just basically taking some artistic license and having a rant about Britney. Of course, there are a lot of things on earth worth more (in financial compensation) than marrying Britney--a family losing a loved one to malpractice, for instance. I was just using my usual technique of exaggeration to make a point. Sorry if I wasn't snarky enough to make it fully clear. :D

But agree with you on that last part. She has been given every chance and still refuses to change. When you're in a custody battle, you need to be on your best behavior. She is going to lose those children. It's too late for her to change.

IMHO, it's not that it's too LATE for her to change, just that she's too UNWILLING to change. If she even showed a true willingness to change, I'm sure any judge would make this a temporary arrangement, until Britney had time to get her act together. The fact that she's so stubbornly unwilling is what's going to cause her to lose those kids.

I don't like it when the mother is taken from the children, but when the mother is Britney...no!

I normally don't like taking kids from their mothers, either. But she's so unstable (and her instability is so much worse due to her drinking and drugging), that those kids are in danger. I'm not saying she'd go berserk and deliberately hurt them...just that she might create a dangerous situation by neglecting them. What if one of them got into Mommy's stash of drugs and overdosed, for instance? There are a million things that could go wrong while those kids are with Britney. It's definitely in their best interest to be taken out of that situation, unless and until Britney ever demonstrates any willingness to get her act together.

#17 BoAyu

BoAyu

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 08:24 PM

IMHO, it's not that it's too LATE for her to change, just that she's too UNWILLING to change. If she even showed a true willingness to change, I'm sure any judge would make this a temporary arrangement, until Britney had time to get her act together. The fact that she's so stubbornly unwilling is what's going to cause her to lose those kids.

I agree completely. She's been given every opportunity on earth to make a comeback and make a change. She would have the kids if she kept in line. The judge orders a tox screen, she goes out partying and flashing everyone. That alone goes beyond all stupidity.

I feel so bad for the kids. I wish a family member or foster parent would take them away from this mess.

In defense to Brit, she does seem to love her kids. I think she's just so used to living like trash yet having everything, that she's too selfish and immature to know how to be a parent and get over herself.

#18 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 10:12 PM

^ I totally agree.

Upthread, it was mentioned that Britney had failed a drug test, but it seems she lost custody because she didn't take the drug test. :(

According to tmz.com:

Spears was ordered to meet with a drug counselor -- she didn't do it.

Spears was ordered to submit to drug testing -- she didn't do it.

Spears was ordered to enroll in parenting classes -- didn't do it.

Spears was also required to sign the judge's order -- again, she didn't.

And last Friday, Commissioner Gordon prohibited both Spears and K-Fed from driving the children unless they had a valid California driver's license. Gordon was pissed today when TMZ posted video of Spears cavalierly driving her kids around Malibu.

In short, Spears did everything wrong ... by doing nothing.

This same site reports:

TMZ has obtained this photo of Britney Spears out in Los Angeles -- just hours after a judge ordered physical custody of her two sons be given to her ex, Kevin Federline. Hello? Anyone home?! Photogs caught Britney leaving the swank Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills tonight, in a car with a driver.

CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE:
Posted Image

Yep, she looks devastated. :D

Edited by hinachan, 01 October 2007 - 10:15 PM.

#19 evelyn

evelyn

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:29 AM

well i feel sorry for britney but she need to wake herself up, if she keep doing wrong stuff, this wont do her good.but i prefer britney hav the custody rather than kevin. don think kevin is a good father although britney also, poor kids

#20 a_chan

a_chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 12:08 AM

I agree with the ruling

Some people dont deserve to have children and if you dont take care of them then you really dont have a right to have children

People like Britney make me feel sad for people who cant have children since even though she can she doesnt treat them the way a loving parent should

#21 krys501

krys501

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 03:26 AM

i think britney won't change her ways anytime soon..so i think this is a better thing to do..

Edited by krys501, 03 October 2007 - 03:27 AM.

#22 Imperialist

Imperialist

Hitokiri Battousai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 05:02 AM

Well.. definitely the ones who suffer the most is the 2 children.
They should at least spared a thought for them.

#23 Aestas

Aestas

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 01:51 PM

well i feel sorry for britney but she need to wake herself up, if she keep doing wrong stuff, this wont do her good.but i prefer britney hav the custody rather than kevin. don think kevin is a good father although britney also, poor kids

i disagree. we haven't HEARD anything bad about Kevin being a bad parent. he's laying low and out of the media's eyes. i think that goes to show his head is in a better place than Brit's right now.

#24 lovelisax3

lovelisax3

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:13 PM

i don't really care what happens with britney anymore. i just hope, for the sake of her children, she changes her crazy lifestyle and just try to show people that she can be an actual mother to her kids. i think the only people i honestly feel sorry for are her kids. to be taken away from your mother like that is devastating. and their so young too.

#25 nickynisa

nickynisa

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 01:09 AM

i'm not suprised :P
britney should change her attitude..
she's not a good mother
and i don't think kevin is a good father..
poor their kids

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users