starfire

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 03:20 PM

Credits to [email protected] for the post

The translation:

Two years ago, I set up a anti-DBSK� fan club, now everyone know that I am the one who did the Cyanoacrylate drink event to yunho because I hate him.

Do you all remember in year 2000, the member of G.O.D Yoon Kye Sang's mother drank a drink that is mix with washing detergent from their fans and vomit, in the end she need to be hospitalised. That iwas also done by us. We all have a common name called, anti-fans. We are the people that will does something wickedly on stars.

I, have been wanting to punish yunho for a long time but there isn't any chance for me to do that. On 14 October, 10pm, I past by KBS branch in Seoul and saw a lot of fans, gathered around there. After entering from the main door, and found out that DBSK is filming . After watching for 20 mins, I am so angry that I went to a nearby convienient store and bought an orange juice and super glue, mix them all up and gave it to yunho with a note.

Haha, this guy thought that I am one of the cassiopeia (which is the fans of DBSK), drank it without thinking. I think everyone want to know what I have written in the note, now I will tell you.

===========================

to jung yunho:
you better be careful of what you are saying! You are always so pround since you debut, you song let people feel like vomiting, your dance also have so many mistakes, compare to other singer you are the worse of all, so what is so great about you? do yo uknow what is your limt? Let me tell you, only kids like DBSK, when you all are shown in a channel, you all know how many people want to change the channel? The viewing ratio is so low!, haha, what kind of popular singer you are? Always the stars for the kids. Really feeling like punishing you all. Hehe

I know that the police uncle will investigate that I am the one who did all this, on 15th 2.30pm, I surrendered. I could not believe that yunho still defending me, hope that I would not be charged.

I will not thank him. Because I dislike him.
Heard that there are also anti-fans in china now, recently they make a mourning hall for cyndi wang (a taiwanise singer) online, this was a good idea.
Anti-fans around the world unite and together harming the stars.
From a korean anti-fans

I am also an anti-fan. I will not say my name. We always do things secretly. Two days ago, there was a reporter from a newspaper want to interview me.Since the day that yunho was poisoned the entertainment reporters of the whole world was looking for us, cassiopeia around the world wanted to get after us even, hehe, and we even became the hottest topic of the entertainment.
I think everybody may know that, the next target that anti-fans will bother will be super junior, kim hee chul and the only chinese member Han kyung. It can also be other artist as well. Everyone also saw in anti-cafe that many people also dislike jay chou and lee jun ki.

credits: loNeLY:[email protected] + [email protected] + [email protected] + [email protected] + [email protected]

I stumbled across this incident when looking details about DBSK. So I wondered even though anti-fans can be vicious with their words how often do they go too far where a person could be really harmed like such incident above. Are anti-fans always this terrible? Is this a bad dark side to fan culture?

I'm sorry if this has been talked about before, I'm new to this whole thing and till now had no idea that such a dark side of fan culture existed..=[

Edited by starfire, 30 January 2008 - 01:14 PM.

#2 Angel Glitter

Angel Glitter

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 04:09 PM

what a freak...

I dislike some artists but only for their music and I'll admit that I'm jealous that they are famous, but I would never hurt them. EVER. Thats just sick.

This girl was definently crazy. :notworthy:

Edited by Angel Glitter, 07 October 2007 - 04:10 PM.

#3 hisboxers

hisboxers

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 05:00 PM

i do dislike some artises but i will never resort to such means. What exactly do they derive from these doings?

#4 walkthroughme

walkthroughme

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,377 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 05:07 PM

There have been some cases where, after much harassment, a celebrity has taken their own life.
Perhaps the anti-fans were not the only reasoning, but they certainly added much more stress and hardships to the persons life.
That incident with Yunho was crazy, I remember when the news came out. Everyone was freaking out. Luckily, he was okay.
Anti fans harass people all the time, you are always hearing about nasty messages being sent to celebrities.
I haven't heard of an actual physical attack since Yunho :x

#5 chocolate girl chocobo

chocolate girl chocobo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 05:13 PM

I really didn't like reading that article. There were a lot of mistakes but anyway getting back to the subject...people are crazy and scary. I wonder why they think it is ok to do that...

#6 pupluvgurl

pupluvgurl

~Lindahh://♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 05:39 PM

Celebrities an be proud if they want to. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean you should target them, they didn't directly hurt you or anything so go to hell.All they do is sing and dance because they love it, if you hate them because they do what they like, then go to die! Goodness, how on earth do people think like that?

There may not have been physical attacks but they have been stalking HangGeng in China where SM was trying to hide him because he was being targetted. They kept coming and trying to find him.Having no lives at all,they sent him packs of blood and other things really bothering him.

Yunho just helped the girl out of the kindness of his heart and she doesn't even thank him. She has a debt that she needs to repay. She is rude and crazy.

#7 limbonino

limbonino

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 06:22 PM

Ah geez, this poor girl is so pathetic all i can do is laugh.

It's like she goes out specifically to buy a pasta dish, well knowing she doesnt like pasta, then spitting it out. Piss and moan like a cuty then kill the chef because she, for some dumbass reason, finds it a good idea to force feed herself crap she dont like. Now that's pure genius.

#8 e n v i i

e n v i i

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 06:40 PM

People like this seriously freak me out. How the hell can you hate someone you don't even know? And hate them to the extent where you would actually try to kill them??? That's just scary.

The thing is, they're not kidding. They're not just like "lol I hate so-and-so". They would actually harm them if given the chance. I mean, I dislike certain artists, yeah, but I'm not gonna kill them. Just let the people who like them, like them.

I used to be in a fandom where anyone and everyone who said bad things about a certain celebrity was pretty much treated like Yunho was by the anti-fan. Only these people had like a million anti-fans on their backs. And it was like "we hate everyone who doesn't like this artist!!" And the people doing it were like, not teenagers. lol It was funny, but scary at the same time because you usually expect people in their 30's-40's to be relatively sane.

Anti-fans creep me out. I just can't wrap my mind around the "so-and-so must die because I don't like him/her!" mentality.

#9 Pol2ns7al2

Pol2ns7al2

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 08:42 PM

gosh
i don't like cassiopeians but these antis are worse
i seriously hope they do something horrible to these anti-fans lol

#10 xkannax

xkannax

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 09:17 PM

ugh. anti fans...*shiver* if you dont like the music don't listen to it. if you don't like the person just leave them alone and get on with your life! ahhh~~ i read this a long time ago. it scared me alright. but i was also mad because people can't just harass them w/o even knowing them. not to mention they are human too. they didn't do anything wrong. why harass them anti-fans haven't even met them in person and talked to them one-on-one. i haven't but i love dbsk's music. and yes they all are handsome. some music i dont like and i dont listen. thats it. why do these anti-fans get so ahead of themselves?

#11 yien_luvBoA

yien_luvBoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 10:02 PM

i hate them..nasty..they have nothing better to do..they're really sad people..REALLY SAD..are they jealous? They don't even know the celebs..and yet they say they hate them..

#12 dudely123

dudely123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 10:04 PM

wow, these people are creepy... they're are as just messed up as their grammar
ugh, the stars are just trying to do a job...
they are getting paid alot... but nobody deserves to have this inflicted upon them

Edited by dudely123, 07 October 2007 - 10:05 PM.

#13 studmuffin

studmuffin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 10:11 PM

disliking an artist (or just anyone really) is one thing, but going out of the way to harm them is a whole different situation.

hm....i hope that b**** gets back all the things she's done, sick person.

#14 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 10:25 PM

It's one thing to dislike a celebrity, and do something harmless to vent your distaste -- like the "Whack A Spice Girl" game (which was played like whack-a-mole), that was posted online about 10 years ago.

Anti-fans are a whole different breed, and it seems to me that they're the worst in Korea. (Please correct me if I'm wrong, but what I've read up to this point seems to indicate it's a largely Korean phenomenon.) It's bad enough when these bitches stress out stars with their vicious comments, to the point of driving some to suicide....

But when someone actually gets close to a celebrity and does something to harm them or one of their loved ones...and also threatens to do the same to other celebrities...that crosses a dangerous line between "anti-fan" and "stalker".

It's time that the authorities crack down on these psycho bitches. And, for their own safety, the celebs themselves must learn to be more careful. Never, EVER ingest something given to you by a stranger, for starters. (I'm NOT saying it's the celeb's fault, just that they need to learn to be careful, because these terrible people exist.)

Sadly, the end result will probably be that the pop stars won't be able to be accessible to their fans, so as not to risk their own safety.

It really makes you wonder how sick some people must be, to develop such a venomous hatred for people they've never met...and to have the animalistic urge to hurt and/or kill these stars. Truly, truly terrifying.

#15 MF Yong

MF Yong

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 11:39 PM

Why hurt someone that has no any relationship to you? Those fans are creepy @[email protected]
but anyway I won't care about them if they don't hurt my BoA.

This world is full of various kind of people include those creepy and crazy people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users