44 replies to this topic

#31 lovelisax3

lovelisax3

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 09:18 AM

i'd love to see them on music station, so i'll vote for them.

#32 Aestas

Aestas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 05:17 PM

hey everyone, there are only a few more days till the next Music Station (this friday) and then they will release the guestlist for the next week....

so for the next week, try to request more.

Edited by Aestas, 13 November 2007 - 05:17 PM.

#33 SwTaZnLayDee

SwTaZnLayDee

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:02 PM

i know this is off-topic but unspeakable is open for registrations. csjh's international fansite. x]

http://www.unspeakable.cjb.net

#34 SunlightUponMe

SunlightUponMe

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,875 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 06:11 PM

I'm going to try to request three a day. I this song and I hope they make it to MS.

#35 Joshorty

Joshorty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 07:02 PM

Gonna continue as soon as I'm done with my homework...I really hope htat my efforts pulled it off:(
*for those who have iTunes, tune into iTunes Japan. I'm so stupid enough to not recognize the Japanese site stated that Just For One Day in that album happened to be a SPECIAL edition and WOW it sounds amazing! These girls by the way already appeared at show (MELODIX) - apparently some people are saying the reason Stephanie wore a baggy pants is because her leg - dunno which - is injured. she was limping :) ! I have to see the show myself soon to see what's really going on...Anyway hope she's alright and I wanna see that show....

Edited by Joshorty, 14 November 2007 - 12:06 AM.

#36 SwTaZnLayDee

SwTaZnLayDee

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 12:01 AM

their japanese album is officially out. i am assuming that you guys know all the japanese music sites to buy cds that count towards the oricon chart.
cdjapan & hmv ;] and tower records.jp & amazon.jp since boa is also a big jpop artist ;p i'm not allowed to post links so you guys go on your own ;p

i find the cdjapan price for the cd+dvd same as yesasia. plus, you get the poster. artists only get like 5-10% of the sales, this is greedy SM we're talking about here. so artists, like tohoshinki find money in endorsements/concert goodies/cfs.

ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE LIKING THE PIRANHA PERFORMANCE. even a moderator from soompi complimented the girls. lols. ;D this is a sign of many more things for the girls x] the only thing that sucks is the audience but that can be changed through time ;D

Edited by SwTaZnLayDee, 14 November 2007 - 12:15 AM.

#37 Joshorty

Joshorty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,644 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 12:08 AM

Sucks that YesAsia doesn't support the chart sales...nor does the money go to the artist - does CDJapan and the other sites do this? I always knew they count towards chart sales but the artist bite is what I'm wondering about. I honestly wish that I can buy from those sites but I never can. The prices are really above crazy especially since it's from YEN currency. If I had a job, I'd most likely buy from there but that's only if my dad would be comfortable since he's the one handling the credit card.

And yeah I wish I bought that A-nation BEST LIVE DVD (will eventually) but yeah I love that performance. I can actually hear some "WOOOOOOOOO"'s when they sang the 2nd chorus line for the last time but it's very hard to hear. I wish they can perform at music station because their style of promotion is just not the same..I loved how the girls went to music G for their Piranha single promotion (which you can watch here)

Keep filling the request forms!

#38 xiahukno

xiahukno

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 12:08 PM

i voted for them SOOO much with piranha!!! but now i know about hte one more time ok promotion, i'll vote for them again! i usually vote HONESTLY, TWICE A DAY!

hey i hope you dont mind aesta, but i took your banner with the vote for CSJH thingie... and i'm gonna put it in my siggie too... ^^ if you have a problem with it them please PM me. ^^ i'll take it off!

GO CSJH! THEY'LL BE BIG THIS TIME!

#39 Mirai Pan-chan

Mirai Pan-chan

Bad Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,013 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 03:02 PM

Voted thrice. :(

#40 gerleeober

gerleeober

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 09:59 AM

Yay, i just requested it. I'll do it again, and again.
Thanks alot.

#41 MissBoAngel

MissBoAngel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 08:27 AM

im back! :thumbsup: i voted 30 times with different names,age & location each time! (no joke) Hopefully my efforts will help! i have plenty of free time today so i just might vote another 30 times or more :(

btw,is their a way of seeing the top request list for music station :lol:

#42 ~ JaeJae ~

~ JaeJae ~

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 08:34 AM

requested! xD
i really want to see them perform =D

#43 Aestas

Aestas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 08:54 AM

o.... i think its a bit late... wait until there next single release and then request again k?

#44 Kira_Yamato

Kira_Yamato

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 09:48 AM

Even if you don't change your IP address it still won't be a problem. MANY people share the same IP address.

#45 jo_anne

jo_anne

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:08 PM

i would love to see them perform as well ^^
i've voted!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users