3 replies to this topic

#1 e n v i i

e n v i i

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 11:38 PM

Okay, does anyone know how to get rid of that green-half screen on Windows Movie Maker? Like, it previews perfectly, but when I save it, the finished movie is all squished up at the top, and the rest of the screen is like that green screen on theater previews. I've tried 3 different save settings and it all comes out the same. It might be a problem with the source video files, but I used 2 totally different movies, and they both come out that way, so I dunno. All I know is that this is really frustrating. D<

Anyone that can remedy this will own my soul. =/

#2 Raul

Raul

Thunder Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 04:29 AM

hello there! ^^

you say its previews fine so i guess movie maker is not the problem

er.. i just rent and download at computer shops... i downloaded a video, watch it via mediaplayer and i'm just seeing the green stuff only.... i saved it via a flashdisk and transfered to other computer. it plays fine ^^

err.. how bout tryin' the same? if so, then, your media player is the culprit ^^

just a suggestion ^^ hope it helps

#3 e n v i i

e n v i i

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 01:00 PM

hello there! ^^

you say its previews fine so i guess movie maker is not the problem

er.. i just rent and download at computer shops... i downloaded a video, watch it via mediaplayer and i'm just seeing the green stuff only.... i saved it via a flashdisk and transfered to other computer. it plays fine ^^

err.. how bout tryin' the same? if so, then, your media player is the culprit ^^

just a suggestion ^^ hope it helps

I tried watching it on WinAmp instead of WMP. Still the half-green screen. :/ I know the source video files aren't the problem because those play fine in WMP. I figure it's gotta be saving it that way.

#4 Raul

Raul

Thunder Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 07:05 PM

ohh.. owkie!

how bout re-installing windows movie maker then?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users