19 replies to this topic

#1 Isabella89

Isabella89

Clarissa = future pin-up artist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 02:23 PM

I just bought it last friday and I have to say it's so much fun and brilliant. The graphics and story are top notch and it's one of the few games where climbing huge buildings and have to jump from ledge to ledge isn't a pain. The voice acting is also really good, a rarity for video games. So does anyone else have this? Do any of you guys like it?

#2 jacq*

jacq*

[jacqthaG]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 03:29 PM

Isn't that game similar to prince of persia? I'll get it as soon as I get a next gen console P: I heard its pretty good ^ ^ you should play MGS4 or DMC 4

#3 legendsofaranna

legendsofaranna

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 03:51 PM

I won't play this game all because of the gameplay. The missions are either too easy or too hard and if you fail a mission, you have to do it all over again. The missions are also repetitive. Finally, for a game that is supposed to use stealth, there is nothing stopping you from slashing your way through the myriad of guards.

#4 Atlantis Princess

Atlantis Princess

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• BoAjjang Subtitles
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 04:20 PM

I have it! And After two years of following this game and 4 years of game development I can say I was throughly impressed! The game play is smooth, fun and original. The Graphics are crisp and top notch. I can understand why they had trouble fitting it all on to one disk [25Gigs]. Also if you followed the interviews then the makers made it so you wouldn't have to continually stealth, you could play how you want but it was more strategical to stealth. I don't know what else I could say about this, I just love it so much. :notworthy:

#5 AzNStatus

AzNStatus

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 10:08 PM

Brought it like the other day, remember seeing this previewed for ps3 only 3 years ago. finally its out for the 360 and o'm pretty impressed, not over-welmed but it's money worth spent.

#6 SuYen

SuYen

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 10:47 PM

Finally, for a game that is supposed to use stealth, there is nothing stopping you from slashing your way through the myriad of guards.

Thats what people said for Hitman also. You gotta learn the inner truth of stealth games lol Trust me it took me a while to realize what I was really supposed to do when I played stealth game at first. But if you can make the hit clean, it actually makes you feel good. Thats the beauty of stealth games.

#7 Jax

Jax

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 10:49 PM

I got this game but then my 360 did the Red Ring of Death so I won't be playing the game for a while yet. I've been watching this game since last year so I was really excited when I finally got my hands on it.

Isn't that game similar to prince of persia? I'll get it as soon as I get a next gen console P: I heard its pretty good ^ ^ you should play MGS4 or DMC 4

It's made by the same people/company so the influence is there. I will definitely be playing MGS4 and DMC 4 as soon as they get out. In the meantime I'll be playing Mass Effect and Call of Duty 4.

#8 legendsofaranna

legendsofaranna

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 04:44 PM

Thats what people said for Hitman also. You gotta learn the inner truth of stealth games lol Trust me it took me a while to realize what I was really supposed to do when I played stealth game at first. But if you can make the hit clean, it actually makes you feel good. Thats the beauty of stealth games.

Exactly. At least in Hitman Blood Money, you feel satisfied when you use stealth but I don't see how that happens in this game. Plus, in this game, you can't disguise yourself as someone else.

The Graphics are crisp and top notch.

Yes, I agree the graphics are good but I wouldn't call them top notch. Top notch is this:

Posted Image

#9 Atlantis Princess

Atlantis Princess

• BoAjjang Subtitles
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 05:39 PM

^ And the creed isn't?
Posted Image

#10 legendsofaranna

legendsofaranna

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 06:42 PM

It's beautiful but the sharpness, HDR lighting, shaders, and light scattering are not as good as Crysis. Almost but not quite top-notch.
Both games use completely different engines. Creed uses Scimitar while Crysis uses the CryEngine 2.

#11 sweetBox_92

sweetBox_92

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:44 AM

I just got the game a few days ago and its quite good. I mean, getting used to the camera angles and controls took a little while but once you get the hang of it, its awesome. LOL I love jumping and scaling walls and roofs ^^
Graphics wise, I think its pretty awesome. Pretty good since its on the 360.

#12 BoAyu

BoAyu

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 03:28 PM

I beat it last night, and let me just say the ending is really confusing XD I need a sequel right now so I can make sense of everything. Meanwhile, I'll be moving on to Mass Effect.
lol, it's a really fun game.

#13 legendsofaranna

legendsofaranna

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 03:31 PM

I beat it last night, and let me just say the ending is really confusing XD I need a sequel right now so I can make sense of everything. Meanwhile, I'll be moving on to Mass Effect.
lol, it's a really fun game.

Mass Effect is 2 times better than Assassin's Creed.

#14 BoAyu

BoAyu

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 03:45 PM

Mass Effect is 2 times better than Assassin's Creed.

I haven't played too far into Mass Effect yet, so I can't really say. But both are great games.
I don't play first-person shooter too much (hardly ever), so I'm still trying to get used to ME's battle system. Plus I've restarted about 15 times, because I keep changing my mind on what my character should be :)

#15 FukaiMori

FukaiMori

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 10:50 AM

I've wanted to get this ever since I saw previews.

Sadly, I've yet to get a 360.

:wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users