45 replies to this topic

#16 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 10:35 PM

You guys are such an inspiration, Becca's words nearly made me tear up T__T <3 Cant wait to see you guys perform in the future <3

Same here! I've always wished that some non-Asians would get the chance to make it big in Asia. It was so unfair, for example, that SM refused to let non-Asians even audition! :notworthy:

These girls, IMHO, have it all...they're beautiful, determined, TALENTED, blessed with wonderful voices. Their harmonizing is the best I've heard since ABBA--and ABBA was the pinnacle of harmonizing female vocals, so that's very high praise!

Best of all, they are SO inspiring! If there's one thing I love, it's seeing people follow their dreams and encouraging others to do the same.

If I had the know-how, I swear I'd sign up to be their manager. :thumbsup:

#17 char-char

char-char

CHARmander;

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,610 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 10:58 PM

You girls are amazing.
Good luck on your future endeavors!
Becca, I've been hearing your singing for the past year.
And you improved alot!

Ahhh~ DGDY is very inspiring :notworthy:
Continue to reach your dreams.
I know you guys can do it. Fighting. =D

#18 mashpotatobunny

mashpotatobunny

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 11:20 PM

NIIIIIICE! Congrats Chi and Sharon! I can't believe you guys were contacted by the AnyCall reps! Awesome job on the YouTube vids. I really liked your rendition of TPL. Absolutely love that song! Well, I wish you ladies the best of luck and hope you guys make it far! Don't forget about us BoAjjangers when you make it to the top! 화이팅! :notworthy:

#19 KrFoReVer_Boa

KrFoReVer_Boa

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 12:50 AM

Congratz know u girls can do it keep it up!!

#20 snowydoggy

snowydoggy

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,786 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 04:57 AM

wow! it's a good interview!
"work hard, strive hard & you'll have your dreams come true" :sly:
all the best!

#21 Yoochun4686

Yoochun4686

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 08:17 AM

i saw the clip on YouTube and posted there, but i ran out of characters so i couldnt say all that i wanted to. ^_^
but i just really believe that these girls are an inspiration to not only caucasians, like myself, but to all people out there that have a goal to work towards.
these girls have talent and support from a lot of people
good luck :sly:

#22 runaway

runaway

The Aerospace Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 08:47 AM

wow.... im sure BoA would be SOOOOO honoured to be a role model and idol for you guys... as in like Europeans singing Korean? first time i heard actually.... and you guys rocked! I feel happy for you guys.... hope you would produce more great music....

#23 swtazngal

swtazngal

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:28 AM

I know I normally don't post here but....

Omg Sharon TT_TT This makes me wanna bring tears to my eyes LOL You've taken so many massive steps towards your dreams and I'm so proud of you for that!!!! When I first read the news on the website....I saw the picture of you and went "hey that looks exactly like Sharon!!" and then I read everything...and I was like :thumbsup: HOLY ------!!!! You have no idea how proud I am for you~!! Ahh you're so awesome!!! I knew you always had that type of talent in you though =) I still always think of your singing XD EverytimeI hear Do the Motion...I think of you XD Maybe 'cause that's the last song I heard you sang live....Wow that was a long time ago :( MISS YOU AND LUV YOU FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!! *Hugs and kisses* ^^

And Becca, I may not know you as well as Sharon but.....Your voice is truly amazing =) Keep up the good work!!!!! :notworthy: You're both super inspiring!!!!

#24 FuTuRiStIc_Man

FuTuRiStIc_Man

~.:Mr. PoCkY:.~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 07:18 PM

Awesomezz!!!
Thanks for sharing :notworthy:

#25 ~Spica~

~Spica~

The Red Butterfly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,083 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 07:27 PM

I sincerely hope you are successful and enjoy all the fame you deserve. Congratulations, you guys. :notworthy:

#26 Spark

Spark

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,157 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 12:41 AM

All the best! I sincerely hope that the two of you can achieve your dreams...you gals are amazing!

You can do it! Truely, inspirational!

BTW, is it a typo...Dao Gou De Yi? Or should it be Dao Gao De Yi?

#27 simple_boa

simple_boa

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:42 AM

Yeah! I listened to your song on youtube. You sound really great! *cries* I am really amazed! you Go girls!

#28 rocketfuel

rocketfuel

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 09:23 AM

If these two kids do decide to enter the Korean Pop singing market, they need to be prepared for the negative reaction they'll get from the ugly side of Korea. Koreans are just as xenophobic as the Japanese nationals are toward minorities.

Not only that, the justice system and those who are suppose to uphold it, don't do it right when it comes to foreigners. Even at hospitals they can be just as stupid.

So, it's good that they are aware of the types explotations they could face but they should be prepared for the prejudice they'll come across too, especially since they'll need to work up the ladder.

example

#29 ~ JaeJae ~

~ JaeJae ~

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 01:54 PM

HOLY CRAP!
you guys are awesome!
i hope you reach your goal because...
well, i have the same exact dream, and i'm going to work for it in the future :notworthy:
so, i hope with everything you girls can make it because you did a great job and you deserve it. :)

DON'T FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS, CHASE THEM. is what i would say =]

Edited by ~ JaeJae ~, 10 December 2007 - 01:55 PM.

#30 soopoo

soopoo

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 06:53 PM

congratz!!! woowww u guys are awesome!!! such amazing voices!! I wish u 2 the best on ur new careers!!! ill be waiting for debut! :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users