35 replies to this topic

#1 starfire

starfire

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:49 AM

I can't believe my sister has only been gone a year. I miss her really bad and I think all the time why did he have to kill her? Why did she have to die like that, shot by the guy she loved and tried so hard to win. I just can't figure life out sometimes. I lay at night thinking I wish she could come and hug me. :) I don't know what to do.

Edited by starfire, 18 December 2007 - 01:50 AM.

#2 HOPYA

HOPYA

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:52 AM

Im so sorry for what happened to your sister,
sometimes life can become unfair
I hope they can bring the man to justice
I hope you will feel better soon.

Edited by ryanxBoA, 01 January 2008 - 04:10 PM.

#3 legendsofaranna

legendsofaranna

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 05:30 PM

Quite somber.
However, I don't think anyone else can accurately answer why he killed her. The circumstances are unstated.

There's knives in men's smiles.

#4 itslikedat

itslikedat

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 07:38 PM

I am so sorry to hear about your sister :thumbsup:
I don't know what you can do right now but your sister is probably watching out for you every single moment =)

#5 BoA_bEsT_eVeR

BoA_bEsT_eVeR

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 01:22 AM

Im sorry to hear that.

The best thing is to move on. Time is the greatest source of moving on, but also self-thoughts/perservance make you go on with life. Ive learned that you can influence your own decisions much better than anyone else can because someone can tell you something, but at times you deny it or has little impact until you yourself find what is the matter and from there you fight your way through your problems.

If you search deep inside your yourself and have with self-perseverance, you one day will find the answer to forgetfulness.

#6 Yabisi

Yabisi

Robot BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 01:19 PM

I can understand how you feel. It's been years for my uncle and yet I'm still having a hard time trying to cope with my feelings. It's like you can't possibly imagine someone in your family dying, until it happens. But hey, death isn't our enemy, because with each encounter we grow more understanding of it's purpose. Whether it's our own, or someone else's, acceptance is the first step towards healing.

#7 hinachan

hinachan

I miss my mom so much....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 02:26 AM

I can't believe my sister has only been gone a year. I miss her really bad and I think all the time why did he have to kill her? Why did she have to die like that, shot by the guy she loved and tried so hard to win. I just can't figure life out sometimes. I lay at night thinking I wish she could come and hug me. :lol: I don't know what to do.

I think you need to get some counseling...death is too hard to deal with by yourself. I lost a very close relative this year, too, and counseling helped me. But dealing with the death of a loved one is always painful, esp. when the circumstances are like those surrounding your sister. :lol: :wub:

#8 CutieHoney112

CutieHoney112

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 11:18 AM

What can you do?! She dead. Duh. Move on.

#9 Yabisi

Yabisi

Robot BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 12:20 PM

Read the rules before you post. No one liners, and I gotta say that you annoy the hell out of me with your snappy ass comments to people and calling them names for no reason at all in other topics. Cut that "DUH" poop out seriously because it's irritating and makes you look like a little immature brat.

It's not that easy for someone to just move on when someone who's close to them isn't there anymore.

#10 angel_kulet16

angel_kulet16

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 04:08 PM

theresa doesn't really need your opinion. so shut up if you don't have anything good to say. i dunno where you got the guts to say that to someone who is still grieving about her sister. were you ever taught how to respect other people? sheesh. if you can't live by the rules of this forum, you may as well refrain from posting anything.

#11 pupluvgurl

pupluvgurl

~Lindahh://♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 07:00 PM

Well, feel better about it, theirs no way she can come back. *huggies!!!*

Well, it seems you have never lost someone so important, its hard but of course narrow-minded people like you don't know that. Grow up! Sheesh, people are so rude....what are you? 5? Goodness, only idiots can't understand this. Get a life, posts here havve to mature, not short and so thoughtless.

#12 jacq*

jacq*

[jacqthaG]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 05:52 PM

I remember a time when we were talking about my dad passing away. The pastor said, there will never be a day that you won't miss your dad but I don't think he'll like the idea that you always go sad when you think about him. For a whole year, I didn't want to talk about my feelings about my dad cause I'm annoyed on how he passed away. I keep on thinking, why did he have to die? If only I could turn back time and have more time with him. All I could say is, I myself is having a hard time with all this grief and remorse I'm feeling. But I wrote to him in a letter with a hope that maybe he'll hear this. I hope you'll be okay. The fact that she passed away will never gonna change but you can change how you look at it.

#13 walkthroughme

walkthroughme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,377 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 06:11 PM

I agree with Jacq. There will never be a day in your life when you do not miss your sister. However, it does get easier to cope. You will always be searching for answers to the million questions that you have about her death, but you can exhaust yourself that way. Sometimes there aren't any answers; especially with death. The most important thing you can do is life your life the best way you know how, and keep her in your heart. Oh, and ignore insensitive and cruel comments like those from cutiehoney112 ;]
Anyway, the people here at bjj are more than willing to listen to what you have to say, and help you out.

#14 angel_kulet16

angel_kulet16

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 07:23 PM

i'm sure your sister would be happy if you will try to move on. that doesn't mean that you'll forget her of course. but live your life, do the things that makes you happy, and continue on doing the things that the two of you used to do. soon, you will not be as sad as you are right now. :P

#15 CutieHoney112

CutieHoney112

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:49 PM

Read the rules before you post. No one liners, and I gotta say that you annoy the hell out of me with your snappy ass comments to people and calling them names for no reason at all in other topics. Cut that "DUH" poop out seriously because it's irritating and makes you look like a little immature brat.

It's not that easy for someone to just move on when someone who's close to them isn't there anymore.

It's a shame that my little comment got to you. It's my opinion and if you don't like it, oh well. Duh. I can use whatever language I like; it doesn't bother me that it makes me sound childish. Many people here do one liners. What am I to do if I have nothing else to say? Put some poop together just to make the requirement? This isn't school honey. I'm free to do as I please.

theresa doesn't really need your opinion. so shut up if you don't have anything good to say. i dunno where you got the guts to say that to someone who is still grieving about her sister. were you ever taught how to respect other people? sheesh. if you can't live by the rules of this forum, you may as well refrain from posting anything.

Oh please. Get real. If you can't handle the opinions of people who aren't afraid to say what they feel then you're obviously not mature enough to use the internet. Just because I'm on BJJ doesn't mean I have to pretend to like you all and care for your precious feelings. I'm on here because I like BoA.

Well, feel better about it, theirs no way she can come back. *huggies!!!*

You complain about my comment but look at your own. It's meaningless. Just because you put "*huggies!!!*" doesn't make it any better than mine. Plus, it's a one liner. ::gasp::

Oh and Theresa. I said what I said to shock you into reality. I too have lost someone dear and I know that they wouldn't want me grieving over it too long and not moving on. I'm not saying forget about them; just don't let it consume you. It may be hard but life still goes on. I had to be shocked into reality too after the death of my grandfather who I was really close to.

Edited by CutieHoney112, 02 January 2008 - 11:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users