60 replies to this topic

#1 JWu

JWu

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,878 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 03:11 PM

Ah, the much awaited for 1000th post. And now for the gifts.
  • Charlie/addkidd, you get your very own brand new beemer, an Olympus 8 megapixel C-8080 digicam, and a guaranteed spot at Harvard Med for the class of 2008.

• Emily (Scuzzie), your very own karaoke set complete with plasma screen, kick ass sound system, and mike. Oh and 15 tons of ice for the heat wave =)

• Esty, you get a life-size autographed Boa plushy and a backstage pass to her next concert.

• Pinky/CatCat, you get a set of laser-sharpened titanium BBQ skewers especially made for grilling fish along with a lifetime supply of Yoshida's Teriyaki Marinade.

• Choopy, you get a solid gold statue of snoopy, a bottle of gingko biloba, and 2 brandspankin new uzis [comes with ammo]

• Wendy, you get a microchip implanted into your brain that gives you the ability to understand and converse in every single language in the world.

• Bea, you get copies of every single DDR game ever made along with the arcade consoles and the hard dance pads. Oh yeah, and a $10,000 shopping spree.

• Emily (Lenne), I'd give you the shopping spree too, but you're Canadian; you guys just need a warm parka, but what the heck, you get the $10,000 shopping spree too, go have fun, and you get all the items on your wishlist, except for the hair dying part, your hair looks great as it is

• Tiggy, here's a case of Elmer's Glue...you know what to do with it =), and a book on 'How To Stand Up To Your Sister & Win!!!"

• Cori, you get a brand new cell phone in the color and look of your choice along with a boa ring tone along with a night with tom felton.

• Diana, you get Arnold Schwarzenegger's Super-Duper Growth serum, guaranteed to "make you bigger in 30 days or your money back, all this for 3 easy payments of $19.99 + shipping and handling"

• Aznality, a all-expenses paid trip to Taiwan for a week.

• Xenon, you get a private tutor for typing lessions.

• Alan, you get a personal visit from jolin tsai to your house, dressed in the skimpiest swimsuit out there.

• Queenie, well I gave two of the girls shopping sprees already....I got something better, you get your dream man to do with whatever you please, he will obey your every whim and fulfill your every desire

• LingYun/Jasmine, you get every single boa CD/DVD ever released, all autographed. And, you get Boa to show up at your house and teach you dance moves in your own living room. And you get 1 favor from me, anything =)

• Katnip, you get Kenichi Chin [Iron Chef Chinese], he has to be your personal chef for a year...

• Coolin, you get a $5000 gift certificate to BestBuy.

• list/thadj, I stole your vaunted car last night and replaced it with a ricer...hehe enjoy ur new white honda civic, complete with asian lettering on the sides =)....

• *bops Scyper with a sledgehammer*, and a list of nearby drug rehab clinics =)

• sanghae, you get a course in impulse control...
I hope I didn't forget anyone...

For the rest of you, here's a box of tissues.

Edited by jwu209, 30 July 2004 - 10:31 PM.

#2 Scuz

Scuz

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 03:22 PM

:ph34r: Now even my neighbors can hear my crappy voice :rolleyes: Oh well, at least now I have a reason to practise :sly:

#3 Choopy

Choopy

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 03:40 PM

LOL. The solid gold statue would look good on my front lawn... and anyone who touches it gets a pelt from me uzi's >:rolleyes:

#4 tiger_boy

tiger_boy

I'm a BoA* Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 03:44 PM

in fact, i have no idea what to do with the glue...
well i guess i can always pelt it at you and do some damage.
*reads book*
meh ive tried everything in there already.
esty can defy the laws of physics. :rolleyes:

#5 Scyper

Scyper

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 04:14 PM

I get a bop ^^

#6 JWu

JWu

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 8,878 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 04:15 PM

Well you do get to keep the sledgehammer too!!! Hey, it's from my own private collection...you should be honored!!!

#7 Diana139

Diana139

BoA* Wallpaper Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 05:18 PM

thx...jk... I'm small not short lol fine i'll take it then I'll be a giant and step on u! :rolleyes: :ph34r:

Edited by Diana139, 30 July 2004 - 05:18 PM.

#8 AlanChew

AlanChew

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 06:10 PM

[*]Alan, you get a personal visit from jolin tsai to your house, dressed in the skimpiest swimsuit out there.

Wow....Jolin come my hse wif swinsuit :rolleyes: hehehe.....tats cool :ph34r: LOVE IT :sly:

#9 addkidd

addkidd

BoA*'s Fishie

• Members
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 06:29 PM

weeeeeeei thought i was gonna get like.. a fish meal or soemthing :rolleyes: heheh thx for da car jwu! heh i like xenon's present hehe

#10 Lenne

Lenne

Miss BoA*jjang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 08:07 PM

yaa!!! how'd u noe i liked shoppin' sprees?!?! :ph34r: hahha (i noe u didn't :sly: ) i could do A LOT with $10,000!! thanx hahahha :rolleyes:

#11 Queenie

Queenie

BoA* Princess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 08:59 PM

[*]Queenie, well I gave two of the girls shopping sprees already....I got something better, you get your dream man to do with whatever you please, he will obey your every whim and fulfill your every desire

A dream man? I thought you wanted to give me a Dream Car... LoLz, i can't even drive!!
Thx for this "man".. euh where is him? I can't find him.... :rolleyes: :ph34r:
What would you do with yourself? You beat your 1000 posts! Congratulation by the way...

#12 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 09:13 PM

[*]Cori, you get a brand new cell phone in the color and look of your choice along with a boa ring tone along with a night with tom felton.

::Hugs jwu::THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!YOU ARE GOD... :rolleyes: ::walks off with Tom Felton and cell phone in hand...having it the color blue with black japanese symbols and BoA's 'No.1' song and her singing as her ringtone:: :ph34r: :sly: :P :(

#13 Ling Yun

Ling Yun

BoA* Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 09:22 PM

I hope I didn't forget anyone...

u forgot me...>< :rolleyes:

#14 JWu

JWu

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 8,878 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 09:30 PM

Aww....I knew there was somebody forgot...

*goes on his knees and begs forgiveness*

LingYun/Jasmine, you get every single boa CD/DVD ever released, all autographed. And, you get Boa to show up at your house and teach you dance moves in your own living room. And you get 1 favor from me, anything =)

#15 Ling Yun

Ling Yun

BoA* Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 09:39 PM

aww its ok...:rolleyes: thank you!!!!!! wow!!!! kool! :ph34r: it'd be amazing if it was true! lol
[edit] u seem to know everybody's interest or wish or what... :sly:

Edited by Ling Yun, 30 July 2004 - 09:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users