54 replies to this topic

#1 VxSpec

VxSpec

Resident Lamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 04:47 PM

Wow I cannot believe I finally made it to 1000 posts, you know when I first entered Bj I planned to become a Leecher and not have any posts at all. I noticed you people were all friends and I decided to give you guys a chance so I chatted with you people. It turned out you were the most interesting teens I’ve ever spoken to. I thought this fan site was just nothing but BoA talk, but you proved me wrong. Well I should quit the small talk and start handing out presents.

BOAGIRL! @[email protected] - One of the coolest people on these forums, how could i ever forget you. I saw your "person above" thread and how you threatened me..and now i fear you. You're kind of like esty #2. I dont really know what to say, except for, " Get away from me >.<" Hmm i wonder who would win..?Would it be esty or boa girl. What happens if they join forces @[email protected] Well, boagirl actually reminds me of a serial killer from the movies, like jasonX O__O
I decided to give you his equipment.
Posted Image Posted Image

And on top of that furby now belongs to you instead of Esty.. -_- She Abandoned me...

Coolin [Dictator] for our little admin here I have decided to UPGRADE YOUR COMPUTER! I buy you the new Radeon 9800 XT PRO! So now you can actually play games! I also give you a Pentium 4 3.2ghz Processor w/ hyper threading technology. Good admins deserve good computers.

Posted Image

List How could i ever forget you? hehe thanks for being such a kickass guy. Umm..i dont know what i should give you..
here play in my server 66.28.204.169:27015 Diablo 3 New Jersey Sewer2 :(

Jwu [Twinkie w/ White cream] you’re one of the biggest Bj flirters, so I must give you… An Inflatable Doll. It’s just something to keep your hormones in check.
Jwu Jwu Jwu Jwu Jwu there I said your name 5x + times

Posted Image

Addkidd [Fishy] I don’t really know what to give you…
A New Girlfriend! I know you’re having girl problems and you can never seem to have enough courage to ask her for her name, so I come to the conclusion that you should forget her and introduce yourself to this chick:

Posted Image

Choopy, I don’t really like you, but I am forced to give you something. Just kidding you’re so cool. You’re one of the funniest people I have ever met. I give you the gift of: Gay love! I will finally accept you for who you are.
Furby <3 Choopy Choopy <3 Furby

Posted Image

Esty [Da Shiznizz] The first time I met you, you threatened to rip my eyes out of my sockets and feast on them. You sent me a message; I should fear you at all costs. Well guess what? It worked. So for your present I give you: A new BAZOOKA!

Posted Image

Tiggy I give you a Box of Tissues so you can wipe those tears off your pretty little eyes, because:

Furby Pwned Jo0

Posted Image

Diana You are so good with art and paint. I can’t believe someone so young as you has such skills, I’m actually quite jealous, But since you’re so good with this stuff, I decided to steal you.. The Mona Lisa!

Posted Image

Bluey Heh I play with her in warcraft3 all the time and she claims I’m good. Hahah. Yeah I AM good and you better start realizing that! Heh I’m just kidding here’s a new deluxe World of Warcraft game! It’s the new Rpg version that I didn’t really purchase, but like... HERE

Posted Image

Yunie the guys all like to hit on you, what can I say, I’m one of them :D
But I can’t really imagine List hitting on you so often, it must be a hassle to be you so I was considerate and I bought you one of these: A Taser

Posted Image

Next time he decides to bug you, shock the crap out of him with 50,000 volts.

Rui you’re so awesome, but for some reason we can never connect online so I can hear your cute, pretty little voice. So I decided I will give you one of the BEST presents out there. IM MOVING IN! That’s right, now I get to hear you speak and nag EVERY DAY. Congrats Rui.

[ No image ]

Lenne I feel bad for you, having to sit there and listen to all of JWu’s horrible, horrible hitlines day after day. So I give you entertainment! Here I know you like final fantasy, and I was browsing online for some really neat things. I happen to come upon this: http://s2.yousendit....B5D545B71A60436

Have fun ignoring JWu now because you will be too busy enjoying this video!

Bea You look so much like BoA, I’m afraid to talk with you on AIM because I’m scared your bodyguards might beat the poop out of me. But why have bodyguards when you can kick my ass yourself, with a little training! I present to you: A Britney spears Punching Bag!

Posted Image

I mean who wouldn’t want to punch something that looks like this ^

Alan You don’t know what football is. You think football is soccer and soccer is football. Well I hope you know it’s called soccer because football is football. I decided to buy you: The Raiders!

Posted Image

Now, if you ever decide to argue with them about football being soccer and vice versa, prepare for A BEATING

Cori You think I suck for some reason, but I didn’t let that change my decision of what to buy you. I got you Tinkerbell. I saw her working on the corner last night for $145 an hour and I decided to rent her for a grand total of 3 hours. Have fun!

Posted Image

PS. she needs to be back by 2 Am

Scuz You don’t have any real pets, what can I say. Umm, they aren’t real. I didn’t know whether to give you mental help or a new hamster. Uh im quite worried about you… I realize you like to shoot people, and what could be better than to give a mentally disabled person their own SNIPER RIFLE

Posted Image

Don’t plan on using it against me, because it’s as real as your pets.

BoALover You like boys right? Why don’t you become friends with someone that’s just like you? I got you: A Friend

Posted Image

Scyper You’re an odd little kid. I fear you. Just take it and leave: DRUGS
Posted Image

Ayu You’re cool! You stand up for me, so want you to have: BoA
Posted Image

She is all yours now. Expect her to be shipped FedEx in 3-4 weeks

Rachael I play games with you all the time and you always seem to beat me. I finally beat you and I make you do something really sad. Haha that’s life for ya.
I want you to have this: Chain Mail
Posted Image

Its ancient secrets said to given one special powers in Repelling rodents Such as Choopy. Hehe, I’M JK CHOOPY.

Finally, Last but not least:

Xenon You’re such a funny kid, I really like listening to your jokes, and you’re hella funny! You speak funny too heheh I like that. It always cracks me up. You’re a really special little kid and I just wanted you to know that. That’s why when I was typing this all up in Microsoft word, I decided to give you the best of best gifts; I give you THE PRIZE.

Posted Image

and for everyone else, you all get a pack of gum

Posted Image

Also I found this pretty funny and I want you all to have fun watching this

I FOUND IT SOOOOOO FUNNY

Edited by VxSpec, 19 August 2004 - 04:18 AM.

#2 Diana139

Diana139

BoA* Wallpaper Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 04:57 PM

yay thx I got Mona Lisa i'll sell it then be rich!

#3 JWu

JWu

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,878 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 07:05 PM

Congratulations furby on your emp post!

ROFLMAO!!! ROFLMAO!!! That's gotta be the best post I've ever read in a forum, f*cking hillarious!!!

Eh, thanks for the blow up doll, but I think choopy needs it more -_-

I particularly liked xenon's gift, and that mentos flash file was mad funny too. Anyways, Congrats again.

Oh BTW, you forgot list, hehe

#4 Choopy

Choopy

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 07:07 PM

FINALLY! FURBY, I SUBMIT MYSELF TO YOU! LET'S GET MARRIED AND DO GAY poop.
*Ahem* Anyway... ROFL @ BOALOVERS GIFT! HAHAHAHA LMFAO!
...And i want a britney spears punching bag too... :(

Edit: Heh, thx, but no thx fer the offer jwu... -_-

Edited by Choopy, 16 August 2004 - 07:09 PM.

#5 addkidd

addkidd

BoA*'s Fishie

• Members
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 07:18 PM

heh.....dat was pathetic!

nah i'm jk.. man great effort there, i can see ur take us all very seriously -_- *applause*

really funni!! i hope choopy finds a way to get within 10m of ur quality EMP :(

eh.. thx for the fish man... i'mm bash u for dis for the rest of ur life... u had it commin! :D heh... and i'm not jk about dat.. heh.

i liked wat u did for xenon, dat was hella funni. and the britney punching bag HAHAH!!! hehe poor tiggy... he must be so sad now..

dw tiggy.... we'll plan something major for ur bday next time howz dat? :lo:

#6 VxSpec

VxSpec

Resident Lamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 10:42 PM

Heh, sure thanks! I beat choopy i beat choopy...o_O'

ack! if i forgot anyone IM me ^-^

#7 BeA*

BeA*

BoA* Lookalike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 11:07 PM

aha whoa!! a britney spears punching bag?! weird, scary, but cooli!! lol thnx!! but i dont have bodyguards.......??..lol dont be afraid to talk to meeh!! i dont bite..(hard) tee-hee..lol..congrats on 1000th post!!

#8 AlanChew

AlanChew

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 16 August 2004 - 11:33 PM

wat a special prize i get :thumbsup: .thx

#9 BoAgIrl

BoAgIrl

BoA* Pinkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 02:31 AM

oh me a bubble gum? but is still gd yesh! i love bubble gum!

#10 JWu

JWu

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 8,878 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 02:31 AM

Aww you forgot pinky!!!....here pinky...

*gives furby a kick in the crotch*

#11 BoAgIrl

BoAgIrl

BoA* Pinkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 02:35 AM

dun b so mean jwu! at least i gt bubble gum...but mayb i will caught if i brin in to s'pore!

Edited by BoAgIrl, 17 August 2004 - 02:36 AM.

#12 sakura_star518

sakura_star518

BoA* Fanatic

• Members
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 02:55 AM

Chain Mail? Lolxx!! So farnie!! Haha!! Thanks!!

#13 addkidd

addkidd

BoA*'s Fishie

• Members
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 03:39 AM

oh me a bubble gum? but is still gd yesh! i love bubble gum!

awwww look at how adorable she is!!! lol too cute

yeh furby.. for forgetting our clan mistress i get to kick u too

*kicks furby in the eyeball*

#14 BoALover

BoALover

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,534 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 04:55 AM

omg JESUS you got me micheal jackson !! >.<

ahahahah that was a funny ass post :thumbsup: Thanks for the gift i guess ...

#15 Diana139

Diana139

BoA* Wallpaper Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 12:56 PM

^i think u got the worst gift :thumbsup: look at him Michel Jackson soo ugly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users