30 replies to this topic

#1 Choopy

Choopy

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 09:27 AM

Well, I've finally made it to my 1000th post, and now I have to give everyone something, apparently, because of this "tradition" JWu and Fishie made up... Didn't really wanna do it, but they forced me. So, here it is. So far, I've never came across any forum like Bj. Bj is unique. T'is a forum that will live long, and prosper... Hopefully. When I first came here, I was only here for the download section. Leeching files, and ignoring the people who posted here. Heh, so one day I got really bored, and made an intro thread. The number of replies I had gotten after such a short period of time was crazy. Which made me think that you people were really dedicated to this forum. So I decided to post more, and do my fair share for this forum. Wasn't much, but at least I did something. Soon after, I met JWu and Charlie, who would change my experience here forever... Hehe.

Alright, let's cut to the chase, and get straight to the gifts. I won't dedicate all my time towards this post like VxSpec did... *coughthreehourswutanerdcough*

Diana: Funny little girl who loves to make me laugh. Not to mention very talented. I think I also met you through JWu. Well, I'll give you an XM1014 Shotgun loaded with shells coated with a special titanium alloy, newly polished MIB sunshades equipped with thermal and night vision, and... and superman x-ray vision, able to identify a BoA hater within a 10 mile radius. I'll also designate you leader of the BoA Haterz Hunterz Squad. You're also guaranteed for hire at Pixar industries, where you'll become an animator! Oh, and here, some Roasted Pig you love so much, haha :P.

BlueChick: Someone I barely talk to anymore unfortunately, but from my understanding, is a very talented and funny little girl, just like Di. I know you play GB, but never got to play you unfortunately. So, you get Photoshop, 50,000 gold in GB, and 2 free avatars of your choice! :P

Lenne/Emmy: Funny little girl from Canada, and I didn't even know... It's too bad I don't know much about you to give you the proper gift, but I do know one thing... You're an FF freak :P! I CAN give you something similar to Furby's gift, but they're all pretty old, and being the FF fan you are, you probably already have them. If you don't though, don't hesitate to ask me for them. So, as of now... You get a life size Timon Plushie. Have fun!

Estrea: Hehe, the young and violent Esty. Don't know much about you, and would be nice if I could. I do know one thing though... You like plushies. So here, a Deluxe Live Tour 2004 Love And Honesty BoA Plushie. Enjoy :thumbsup:.

Yunie: Hehe, the girl who loves to request files from me :P. Messages me asking for a file, and doesnt even say hello! Well, I know you love to sing, so im signing you to the Japanese record label Avex Trax. Also, 1st class tickets to Japan. Let me know how it goes!

Cori/Tink: Haha, the girl who loves to record herself doing things, and post them here for everyone to see. Pretty funny if you ask me. Oh, I scored 40 on your quiz. Anyway, you'll be flying to Japan with Yunie, 1st class, and your signed to Avex as well. You get to meet Yunie! Thank me later! Yay! :P

Rui: Well, it's unfortunate I don't know much about you, cause what I've heard about you so far makes you sound really cool. So, I decided to get you an gilette razor. Since Furby moved in with you [His gift to yo u in his EMP post], you can chase him out with this. Hehe.

Pinky: Hehe, the Pinky I hear so much about. I don't know you, so I can't really joke with you, so... I'll give you all the BoA merchandise that has been released within the past 5 years. Go Crazy!

Scuz: Scuz, the politician. A person who has such an extensive vocabulary, she even surpasses Jwu. Hehe. Well, I really have no idea what to give you... So... I hear you like guns? Have an M3.

Bea: Hmm, the flip version of BoA. Kamusta ka? Harr harr, you were the first person to introduce me to Boajjang when I made my introduction thread. In less than 5 minutes you replied, which made me feel welcome. I don't talk to you much unfortunately... In fact I don't think I talk to you at all. So I guess you lied when you said we could be buds? Hah, I kid. Well, I know you like to sing, and you're in a group I recall? Well, here, 1st class tickets to Korea, and a contract signed to SM Entertainment. You'll be havin Summer Vacations with the SM crew! Oh, and here's BoA's Wardrobe. Heh, Enjoy.

Rachel: Harlow! lolxx... me copi yr werdz fer sec, larx.. me blur blur ryte now, dun noe wut to give u.. o, me noe u lyk making gfx n webpages, so i give u dreamweaver, n photoshop, n trial no run out! :P lolxx.. errrmx... i oso giv u cd u mux hav of Cyndi Wang. u lurve her dun u! hehe! me too! lolxx.. errmx.. i oso giv u perfect on ur comp exam, cuz i bribed teh teach! now u leave school early! lolxx... dun be sad sad kkz? u c yr frens again soon.. hehe farnie usin yr werdz, larx...no offense to u! well, thx fer bein the greatest lil sis a bro could have, larx! Hehe, made me happy wen you told me i taught you how to smile again, after u told me all the rough things you've been goin through. You always manage to make me smile wenever we talk. Maybe it's cuz u like to laugh as much as me! Well, thas all, and thx fer everythin. You helped me alot, and you didnt even realise it :P. Hehe, I'll tell you what I mean later. Buaix! *huggies* Rachel Rawks!

Coolin: ... >:P The admin of BoAjjang. The almighty dictator. I'm sending YOU to Toronto to Co-Host the YTV air waves with CARLOS! You're long lost brother, HAHAHA! Upon you're return home you'll notice you've become a certified DJ of Solid07, ::puts on Coolin Voice:: "You're number one stop, for Kpop..." ROFL! :P

List: List... You get obligatory sex... With ME! >:P

Fishie: Cool little guy, manages to keep his cool in tense situations. Kudos to you for that! Hehe, you were the first person I met on Bj who was almost as hyper as me all the time :P. You messaged me earlier that you don't get any cool gifts from EMP posts, so here, I'll give you the best thing. A paper clip, a rubber band, a straw, and a piece of string. Don't go crazy. You can thank me later :D

JWu Haha, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny. The man who does it all. I found you strange when I first met you, but as time went on, you grew on me, haha :P. We've had a couple of scuffles here and there, but worked it out like true, mature gentlemen. I want to give you the best gift of all! Unfortunately your charged with multiple accounts of child molestation, sexual harrasment, and animal cruelty. You'll be serving ten years in jail, and upon your return home you will immediately be placed in a rehab center. So, I'll just give you an autographed picture of me, and some lube. Something to keep you busy when you're serving your time. :D

BoALover: The other Chink from aussieland! You're nickname is funny, which makes me confused about your gender... Haha, none the less, a cool and funny guy. I'll give the best thing yet. It took me awhile to get it, so I hope you appreciate my efforts. It was a tense negotiation, and took alot of bribing to get it, but I finally convinced him. You'll be livin your dream my friend! I convinced VxSpec to have crazy European sex with you! Thank me later, and please don't tell me how it goes.

Tiggy: Mah ferocious and radiant friend Tiggy. Hehe, the play thing of Esty. When I first started posting here, I came across your picture. When I looked at it I noticed you have a large nose. Haha, no offense! I have a semi large nose too! :P. So here, you get a box of kleenex... :D

iuw192: Hehe, funny little 13 year old kid, with mad skillz. Gotta teach me some of those gymnastic moves some day. Then maybe I'll teach you some martial arts in exchange :). Anyway, I know you like chicken so... Here, you get some chicken.

Future S: Haha, the funny Future S. Like Furby once said, you have potential to become the next Choopy/Furby, so keep it up :P! I'll give you a book written by Furby himself. Here ya go, "How to become an idiot in 10 days". Enjoy :D

Ayu: Likes to agree with people, judging from the majority of your posts. So here, I'll give you a book entitled "How to disagree".

Xenon: Funny little guy. You get a websters english dictionary. And heat vision. Go Crazy.

Alan: The football freak, hehe. You get a first class flight to athens, luxury accomodation, with everything paid for. Upon you're arrival you will recive tickets for the Olypmic games, and the most expensive seats in the house... The SkyBox. Enjoy.

Furby/VxSpec: And finally, last, and certaintly least, we have Furby. Haha jks. You're probably one of the coolest people I've met online. You're as retarted as me, you look as good as me, you have the same interests as me... Hell, we're practically gay lovers! It's really interesting to talk to you on msn too, cause our conversations are never dull. We can be idiots at times, but when the time comes for it, you really can pull through when I need someone serious to talk to. Thx fer being there man, I wanna give the best thing. You get.. A bag of poop. Think of all the wild and crazy things you can do! Oh, the possibilities! Oh, and I'll pay your hydro bill for the remainder of the year. Go take as many showers naked with your dog as you want.

Meh, that's all. I'm hungry now, so Imma go in the kitchin and eat some... balut... BWAHAH. Well, thx fer everything BoAjjang, possibly the best forum I have ever posted in.

(If I forgot anyone it means you're not important :P)

Choopy Out.

Edited by Choopy, 26 August 2004 - 06:11 AM.

#2 Diana139

Diana139

BoA* Wallpaper Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 09:44 AM

lol thx for the gifts and the pig's not fat enough :thumbsup:

#3 JWu

JWu

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 8,878 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 10:26 AM

Soon after, I met JWu and Charlie, who would change my experience here forever... Hehe.

What a touching sentiment, especially coming from you hehe. Congratulations Jaime on reaching emperor. Eh, thanks for the gift, I'll be sure to put it to good use :P. You started out a furby, but have grown just slightly in intelligence :thumbsup:

And lol at Diana's comment; the pig's not fat enough? What, the fishy I cooked for you didn't fill you up?

#4 Diana139

Diana139

BoA* Wallpaper Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 10:32 AM

^LALA fishy tasted bad so I gave him to the royal sharks remember? so that means I'm still hungry :thumbsup:

#5 VxSpec

VxSpec

Resident Lamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 12:26 PM

HAHAHHAH good one you..piece of jerk!!!! hehe im jk that was cool!wow i really like reading emp posts. heh YOU PUT ME LAST, BUT LEAST!! GrR!! hahah and thats funny how tiggy got a box of tissues from me and some kleenex from you hahahahahah!!! take that mah niggy. yeah thanks for the bag of poop, i dont know what i would do without it. my god you're a life saver. HEY i got an idea. why dont you go on irc so i can thank you

....with a brick you fool!

#6 Timmy

Timmy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 03:58 PM

how come choopy only got 4 replies on her emp post when jwu and vxspec got more? doesnt really matter haha but im just wondering why

#7 Itachi

Itachi

BoA* Guardian

• Members
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 04:21 PM

Likes to agree with people, judging from the majority of your posts. So here, I'll give you a book entitled "How to disagree".

Thanks for the book :( , but I disagree about agreeing (what am I saying? :blink: ). See I can disagree with people, just not often. :lol: (actually I agree with ya, I do need the book :lol: )

Edited by Ayu, 17 August 2004 - 05:08 PM.

#8 JWu

JWu

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 8,878 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 04:22 PM

how come choopy only got 4 replies on her emp post when jwu and vxspec got more? doesnt really matter haha but im just wondering why

Choopy's a guy :(. As for the number of replies, I think it's because he made this post in the morning when BJ's not really active, and me, charlie, alan, and furby all made our emp posts at night :lol:

#9 VxSpec

VxSpec

Resident Lamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 04:51 PM

hehe dont worry, just wait for the people to swarm in and he'll get more posts. In the mean time i'll keep posting here so we can keep his emp post on top!

he better do the same to me! >=[

#10 Mirai Pan-chan

Mirai Pan-chan

Bad Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,013 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 04:56 PM

Aw, Im not important ... no jk, im new so no duh.

Woo Choopy! Diana, can I share some roasted pig? Yum! ^.~

#11 Timmy

Timmy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 06:04 PM

yikes sorry bout that choopy...

#12 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 06:41 PM

Cori/Tink: Haha, the girl who loves to record herself doing things, and post them here for everyone to see. Pretty funny if you ask me. Oh, I scored 40 on your quiz. Anyway, you'll be flying to Japan with Yunie, 1st class, and your signed to Avex as well. You get to meet Yunie! Thank me later! Yay! :lol:

I wish this stuff came true...I would be soooo happy, I would get to meet Yunie and have a record contract WOW that would be great!...and go to japan...OMG I would cry. If that ever came true your thank you would be coming to one of my concerts as a VIP :P :blink: and back stage passes and getting my CD for free and it signed :lol: :P I just hope Yunie and I do a tour together :D :(

#13 Ling Yun

Ling Yun

BoA* Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 09:54 PM

Yunie: Hehe, the girl who loves to request files from me :P. Messages me asking for a file, and doesnt even say hello! Well, I know you love to sing, so im signing you to the Japanese record label Avex Trax. Also, 1st class tickets to Japan. Let me know how it goes!

Cori/Tink: Haha, the girl who loves to record herself doing things, and post them here for everyone to see. Pretty funny if you ask me. Oh, I scored 40 on your quiz. Anyway, you'll be flying to Japan with Yunie, 1st class, and your signed to Avex as well. You get to meet Yunie! Thank me later! Yay! :lol:

YAY!!!!!! I'LL BE MEETING CORI AND BEING HER COLLEAGUE!!!!!! :blink: :lol: :D

lol about the hello thing, i'm not rude. except u appear just in time when i'm in mp3/mv-hunt mode. :P

[Cori] oooo a tour together?? YAY!!!!! :P :(

Edited by Ling Yun, 17 August 2004 - 09:56 PM.

#14 Odyism

Odyism

Odyism

• Banned
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 09:57 PM

Everyone always forgets me :( ..only the most important member on BoAJjang. :lol: Just kidding..maybe I should start going in the Irc channel and post more...

#15 AlanChew

AlanChew

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 17 August 2004 - 11:29 PM

thx for those tickets...i love it :( :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users