42 replies to this topic

#1 sakura_star518

sakura_star518

BoA* Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 04:44 AM

Hmm..Well..I FINALLY made it to my 1000th post..And..Its going to be kind of short but NOT sweet..Haha!Anyway, BJ is a very COOL place!! Hehe!

Hmm..My story..I first join the forum was for fun!! And den..One fine day, I got SOO bored until I have no choice but to come here to see what’s nice..Lolxx!! Den after that..I jux replied some of the threads..Den, I realized how cool this place really is..Hehe!

Choopy: Hmm..U are one of the coolest person I know!! Hehe! Anyway, U really lurve to copy my inventions,erMxx..the words!! Lolxx!! Hmm..I decided to give u..BoA’s cds! U lurve her A LOT rite? Haha!! Anyway..U are the greatest bro anyone could ever have!! I wonder..whether u are my long lost brother or something.. Hehe!! Anyway, dun be so sad already, kkz?? Remember to have back-ups!! *U know what I mean*..Oh yah, ThAnkS for everything! U help me A LOT! Like trying to give me advise whenever I have problems..*like on the 25/08*..I feel much better cos of u..Haha! *huggies* ..u rawk the world!! Haha!! Hmm..I think I’m going to make another banner for u!! Hehe!! ;)

Yunie: Yunie!! Hehe!! The gal I know who suffers from shocks sometimes..Maybe cos of the weird weird things I said?? Hmm..Anyway, I know u LURVE to sing A LOT! Haha!! Plus, I know u oso record yr songs..And they sound so kawaii!! So..send to me all those songs u recorded and I’ll make an album for u!! Lolxx!! I will be yr no.1 fan! Haha!!

Fishie: Hmm..Fishie..Fishie..Lolxx!! The same name that some pple use to call me in school cos of my Chinese name..Hehe!! Hmm..Anyway, u veri funnie de..Lolxx!! Since u are a fish..I have decided to give u a new home!! A pond! Haha!!

Diana: Well..I dun know much abt you..But I DO know that u are veri[VERI] talented!! Hehe!! I wonder how u made those wallpapers! So pro!! Lolxx!! Hmm..I think..I should give u..ALL the pics of BoA in the entire universe! Lolxx!! So that u can make more of yr graphics!! Hehe!! I fell in love with those graphics..Haha!! So I wanna see more!! Haha!! I wanna keep em..Lolxx..Hmm..sometimes I wonder..Are u really 11? Cos u sound so mature!! U sound like 13..:P..No offense!

Rui: Jie!! Lolxx!! Hmm..So sad..U can only come online once in a while..:D..Den I seldom talk to u..*sobs*..Anyway, I will give u MORE free time + freedom!! Lolxx!! So u can come online more often..Hehe!

Xenon: I dun know much abt u but..I know that u are the same age as me!! Lolxx!! Cool rite? Haha!! I’m being lame..Anyway..U arh..Veri funnie! Hehe! Anyway..I should give u a book that I wrote “How to be smart in 15 days”..Lolxx!! U are the first person to read it..So give me yr comments kkz? Lolxx!!

Cori: Hehe! Another gal I know who likes to record herself singing..Hehe! So..I will make one album for u too!! Maybe u can record a song with Yunie..:D..Den isn’t it cooler?? Haha!!

Jwu: The flirt!! Lolxx!! Hmm..All I can say is..U flirt too much!! Haha!! I still have that “evidence”..*ahem*..If u dun remember, den nevermind..Hehe! Cos I won’t tell u anything..Wahahahahaha! Anyway, I’m going to give u a book to read..u HAVE to read it..Wahahahaha! It’s a book abt “ How to NOT flirt”..Haha!!

Furby:Hmm..If I remember correctly, u are the second person I spoke to on msn..Should be ba..I can’t remember who was the first person..*Sowwie!*..Anyway, u ALWAYS beat me in games!! Argh! Lolxx!! Hmm..U are a veri retarded person..But that’s the cool thing abt u..Haha!! Den sometimes..U are a meanie..Lolxx!! Remember the time when u forced me to put “Furby is God” in my siggy..Haha! That was mean..But now, when I think of it, it was funnie! Lolxx!! Anyway..Since u lurve cute stuff soo much! I decided to give u my BIG teddy bear in my room! Haha!! Veri cute de..

Pinky: Ahhh!! I'm so sorrie!! I forgot u!! :)..Sorrie!! Anyway, u are another one of the coolest person i noe!!! Lolxx!! :D..I wanna give u.............dbsk signatured singles n books!!!! :D

Hmm..Tat’s all..If I forgot to include anyone..I’m sorrie!! :)

Edited by sakura_star518, 27 August 2004 - 06:41 PM.

#2 Choopy

Choopy

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 04:52 AM

Congratulations on your 1000th post Liyu!!! Thx for the gifts! Argh, I wish it were true. To have every one of BoA's cd's.... That'd be amazing :). Long lost brother? Haha! I dunno bout that, but you do feel like family. Haiz.. yea I'll remember to back up all my files next time... And thx fer those cute cute pics you made for me to cheer me up, hehe... about... 9 of em? Hahaha, no need to make me another one, you've done enough for me already :P. LOL XD! Hmm, well the next time you need someone to talk to about your rough day, I'm right here ;). Stand up for youself, and dont always be so hard on yourself lil sis... ur NOT insane, u NOT crazy, and ur NOT retarted :D.
You're the greatest Rachie, dun let anyone else tell you otherwise :D.

Rachie Rawks! *huggies*

I hope you continue to post here at boajjang :)

....LMAO @ JWUS GIFT!

Edited by Choopy, 27 August 2004 - 04:53 AM.

#3 sakura_star518

sakura_star518

BoA* Fanatic

• Members
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 04:54 AM

Lolxx!! I'm not insane? I'm not crazy? I'm not retarded? Haha!!
*huggies*..

#4 Decade

Decade

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 05:44 AM

^^! congrats on your landmark :D :)

#5 sakura_star518

sakura_star518

BoA* Fanatic

• Members
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 05:44 AM

Thanks!! :D

#6 Choopy

Choopy

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 05:46 AM

*huggies*..

Hahah, nope nope. Not retarted, insane, crazy, selfish... and you don't talk crap! :D
Have some self confidence :).

*huggies*

#7 sakura_star518

sakura_star518

BoA* Fanatic

• Members
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 05:47 AM

*huggies*..

Hahah, nope nope. Not retarted, insane, crazy, selfish... and you don't talk crap! :)
Have some self confidence :).

*huggies*

Haha!! Well..The sad thing is..I dun have self confidence..My parents took it away from me..:D..I can't remember what happen..cos i make myself forget it..but i know they took it away..

*hugs back*..

Edited by sakura_star518, 27 August 2004 - 05:55 AM.

#8 BoAgIrl

BoAgIrl

BoA* Pinkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 07:10 AM

arhxx...rach!!!!!u left out me!!

#9 BoALover

BoALover

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,534 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 08:08 AM

congrats !!! :D

#10 Mirai Pan-chan

Mirai Pan-chan

Bad Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,013 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 08:10 AM

Woohoo! Nice job Sakura_Star!!!! PS. Wt 'Emp' mean???????

#11 Choopy

Choopy

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 08:44 AM

Emp is just short for Emporer... Which is your 1k post.

#12 Diana139

Diana139

BoA* Wallpaper Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 09:27 AM

congrats on your 1000th posts :) and thx for the huge supply of BoA pics and grr.....i do not sound mature!!!and yes i'm only 11 :D

#13 JWu

JWu

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 8,878 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 11:38 AM

Emp is just short for Emporer... Which is your 1k post.u

A tradition started by yours truly :P ^_^

Anyways, congratulations Rachel on your emperor post!!! You get a wet juicy kiss from me :P

Muah!!!!

Uh, thanks for the book, but I don't think I'll be needing it :P

#14 Itachi

Itachi

BoA* Guardian

• Members
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 11:39 AM

Hey, good job at getting the emp post. I'll get there by next year...I hope ^ ^

#15 VxSpec

VxSpec

Resident Lamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 04:22 PM

haha how come everyone puts me last!!!!!!! ARGH!

well thanks a lot babe :P
but i cant help to think you left out a lot of people ^_^

oh wells as long as i get my teddybear! WOOT

Edited by VxSpec, 27 August 2004 - 09:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users