19 replies to this topic

#1 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 10:58 AM

ok ok..................I wanted to do this, because most people put me in there things so Im doing it for 1190 posts....actually make that 1191 posts counting this one. Well ok I gotta think really hard for all of these ::thinks::wow this really does hurt!....lol....ok well onto the thingy.

Coolin:ok coolin is the coolest guy here in BJ (hense his name), well kool I give you.......what don't you have.......hmmmm, ok! I give you a $100,000 shopping spree in one of the best DJ shop stores (though I don't know where that is) well, the one you think is the best!

JWu:hmmmmmmmm....::thinks again:: oW!!!!!!I got it! alright you got that lovely blow up girlfriend from Furby, so I can't really do that Idea, crap.Welll, im going to give you! A sertificate for the next GIRL you think is sexy/hot/cute and you wanna date her, just go over and she will say yes...I don't know how she will, but she is going to.lol

Diana:you are the best at making graphics...but you have just been wanting to make a brand knew brain...so I give you, A BRAIN MACHION!!!!!it makes you a brain at anytime you want one, if you wanna be smart make a smart brain...if you wanna be dumb make a dumb brain....your choosing Diana!

Yunie:ok, one of my bestest friend here!....ok I give you! A ticket to come to America and meet me...start packing, NOW!lol

Fishie:ok Fishie Fishie...I have already told you I don't eat fish so the garente is taken away so...well you now have a new fishie girlfriend...so...I give you! A fishie Castle....all nice...four bedrooms...and no bathrooms...your in the water just go while your swimming!

Emmy:your so cool to talk to....though I only talk to you a couple minutes and you have to get off due to too many people in the chat room and your com. will crash or it just crashes....well Emmy your crashing days are over...I give you a new Computer!...or you can have a big metal pipe to beat the crap out of your old com. with it when it crashes....your pick!

Queenie:you are another graphic goddess...though your the banner/avatar goddess while Diana is the wallpaper goddess. But anyway, your a BoA princess...well now I give you......a country, now you can rule it and be a real Queenie...and not a princess anymore!

Ody:Wow your first gift!!!!I had to make sure of it! my duet partner...well was suppose to be, but you were the first person to actually sing with me/my voice when I sang a high every heart...while you pronounced the thing right and I didn't ^^.....well Im going to give you!...I new recording program....the best one of all recording programs! now you can sing songs on it...YAY!!!

Bea:not BeA...I get it now...^^ well you are a BoA look-a-like...I think you are really....so I am going to send you to Japan and meet the real BoA...now you don't have to look in your mirror and pretend your meeting BoA while your really meeting yourself and a look-a-like!

Choopy:my buddy...well one of them that is, you make me laugh so much on IRC...sometimes I can't breath, with you acting all gay like and freaking Furby out...hillarious...well I give you, I chance to perform on stage in a comidian clud night show...so you can make other people laugh besides me...knock them dead!

Furby:You seem to alway type things out onto IRC without thinking and JWu or someone else like me or something always seems to catch them and there just twisted into something different and made as quotes...well I give you a anti-quoter-to-quote-me pass....so no one can quote you...though its only last for a day!use it wisely

Ayu:you talk to me on AIM....your very polite and everything....I wish most guys were...you are a guy right?hopefully I didn't mix it up....well you already have BoA...but I give you!Ayumi Hamasaki!great isn't it!....now you have two great things!

Rachel:you think you suck at making banners.....well you don't! but if you really think you that bad I give you for a DAY.....Diana's brain...don't hurt it!

Civi:you have a crazy friend...lol....though she agrees with me on Boy's....lol....well one boy....but I give you! I metal cage to lock Evi in when she gets out of hand...just remember to feed her!

hope I didn't forget anyone that im friends with on here....well off I go....::flys away with tinkerbell::

Edited by RockWithMe192, 30 August 2004 - 10:58 AM.

#2 Itachi

Itachi

BoA* Guardian

• Members
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 11:04 AM

Thanks for giving me Ayumi Hamasaki :D Now I have two really great singers in the same place. By the way, I am a guy. Anyway, congrats!!!

#3 naru

naru

BoA* Plushie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 11:04 AM

im not on the list ;__;
ahh its ok, ur forgiven ^^

#4 Choopy

Choopy

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 11:06 AM

Haha! Well I'm glad SOMEONE is laughing when I'm on one of my crazy suger high days :D. LOL, just remember I'm not acutally gay :P. *cough*

W00t! Thx for the chance to perform in a night club as a comedian! Haha, a few of my friends at school had suggested I become one, but I didn't really support the idea... I guess now I can see what it's like first hand! Thanks alot, I hope you're in the audience :P!

#5 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 01:14 PM

im not on the list ;__;
ahh its ok, ur forgiven ^^

AWWWW!!!::slaps herself::I so sorry Naru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please do really forgive me

#6 JWu

JWu

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 8,878 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 01:40 PM

Hehe, a sexterficate?? o.0 Thanks!!!!! The next girl? ROFLMAO!!! Hehe,....that'll be in like ....5 seconds??? :D

#7 VxSpec

VxSpec

Resident Lamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 01:53 PM

Haha! Well I'm glad SOMEONE is laughing when I'm on one of my crazy suger high days :P. LOL, just remember I'm not acutally gay :D. *cough*

W00t! Thx for the chance to perform in a night club as a comedian! Haha, a few of my friends at school had suggested I become one, but I didn't really support the idea... I guess now I can see what it's like first hand! Thanks alot, I hope you're in the audience :P!

haha yeah..pretending.. :D

ooh yay that means no more being quoted hehee this better works, b/c if i get quoted today something bad is going to happen :P

congrats on 1k!!!!!

#8 Diana139

Diana139

BoA* Wallpaper Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 04:16 PM

LOL for da smart brain :blink: now i have a graphics making brain and a smart one :thumbsup:

#9 Itachi

Itachi

BoA* Guardian

• Members
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 05:22 PM

^ that means more wallies ^ ^

#10 addkidd

addkidd

BoA*'s Fishie

• Members
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 08:21 PM

HAHHAHHA thx cori... funni..

i added u to my rrecord :thumbsup:

#11 Lenne

Lenne

Miss BoA*jjang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 30 August 2004 - 08:58 PM

Emmy:your so cool to talk to....though I only talk to you a couple minutes and you have to get off due to too many people in the chat room and your com. will crash or it just crashes....well Emmy your crashing days are over...I give you a new Computer!...or you can have a big metal pipe to beat the crap out of your old com. with it when it crashes....your pick!

lolz!!!! dat's jus' whut i need!! i waz jus' beggin' muh dad for a new comp!! haha thanx sooo much!! hehe!! hmm..muh dad tried to make a deal with me..he said for muh next skoo year, if i get 5 A's and da rest are B's, i get a new comp...and i haf to get A's in English n Math... :thumbsup: hard shiz eh?!?! n e way, thanx again!! :blink:

#12 sakura_star518

sakura_star518

BoA* Fanatic

• Members
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 01:18 AM

Rachel:you think you suck at making banners.....well you don't! but if you really think you that bad I give you for a DAY.....Diana's brain...don't hurt it!

Lolxx!! Thanks for Diana's brain!! :thumbsup:..*browse thru diana's brain*..Hmm..SmArT! Lolxx!! *writes down all of diana's knowledge in a book*

#13 Choopy

Choopy

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 03:45 AM

Haha! Well I'm glad SOMEONE is laughing when I'm on one of my crazy suger high days :P. LOL, just remember I'm not acutally gay ;). *cough*

haha yeah..pretending.. :P

LOL.. Yea... Pretending... >:lol:

Lolxx!! Thanks for Diana's brain!! ..*browse thru diana's brain*..Hmm..SmArT! Lolxx!! *writes down all of diana's knowledge in a book*

LOL! Hahaha, cute :P...
.... *steals book* >-_-

#14 sakura_star518

sakura_star518

BoA* Fanatic

• Members
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 05:10 AM

Lolxx!! Thanks for Diana's brain!! ..*browse thru diana's brain*..Hmm..SmArT! Lolxx!! *writes down all of diana's knowledge in a book*

LOL! Hahaha, cute :P...
.... *steals book* >:P

U stole my book?!?! Ahhhhhhhh! Kor bully mei!! Lolxx!! I spend about more than 1 hour to write out EVERYTHING in diana's brain..Hmm..Nevermind..*steals book back from Choopy*..wahahahahahahaha!

Edited by sakura_star518, 31 August 2004 - 05:10 AM.

#15 boa_rulez4ever

boa_rulez4ever

BoA*Manic Spammer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,698 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 06:29 AM

i m missed out in 3 emp post :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users