45 replies to this topic

#1 icy_jaded_heart

icy_jaded_heart

Ilya BoA*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,142 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 05:36 PM

OMG finally my EMP post. lolx. gah, i had help from ppl wit this. alrite, here goes.

COOLIN: Hmm....ur a hard one cux i dunt realli know u. but i can leave out the admin......i give you a pat on the bak 4 creating this wonderful second home to most of us now, a life time supply of BoA mags and a "best dj" cert.

JWU: I dun need to think about wut to give you. I knew it from the beggining. I give you, Jwu (i onli use Jwu wen i'm serious) all the love and happiness in world. You deserve every ounce of love, joy and happiness cux ur such a nice and amazing person! Don't forget you've won the race in my heart, ur #1. Gud guys dont always come in last!

CHARLIE: Charlie oppa, i give the power to change ur time zone anytime, anywhere. So then we can talk :lol: Oh, i also give u a break from uni and two plane tickets to ne where in the world. you can take a break with the viet girl u like and go on vacation to ne where u like :P

LOC VO (luv that name!): Imma give you the strength to fight bak all the hits and slaps you take from ppl, and a furby girlfriend. u gonna hab to learn to protect her now -_- On top of that, you get soft rachie and rui toy huggin ya. o0o0o0o interesting, ur furby gf's gonna be jealous. lolx.

EMMY: hmm....i give u a new house on my street so we can hang together and go to Metro behind ur mom's bak :D and of course $3000 to shop till you drop.

DIANA: I give you the power to control your teachers and peers so you can get the whole skool to help finish building your Royal Stall.

DENNIS: I give you a one day party with Ayumi and Utada. Hav fun!

RUI: I'll let you become a model, so u'll get lotsa photoshoots. Oh, i also give u a scanner to scan all ur beautiful pix!

RACHIE: Hmm.....I've heard that you lyke bears, so imma give you a big soft bear the size of a house. lolx. Now you can cuddle wit it. o0o0o0o i also giv you a ticket to come to canada, so i can teach ya french and canto :P

Xenon: I give you the money you need to start a horoscope business :D Ur gona make big $$. lolx.

NARU: You can change the way ppl in Japan say the word damn so it wont be taku ne more!

NANDO: I'll give you a NANDO READING FREE MONTH. Ur shure not gonna do ne reading 4 that month. and u can spend the whol month at home, where u wanna be :D

CHOOPY: I give you all BoA's songs and pv's since you lost all of them. I'll also give you a dat wif the kyoote japanese mcdonald gal. Hab fun and knock urself out!

MINA: I'll give the best Mandarin tutor, so you can learn mandarin in no tyme! :D

TIANA: i dunno wut to get you..........so i'll give you 3 wishes (stole that from diana :D) use them wisely!

CORI: You get all the attention so you wont feel ignored ne more! :D

Everyone else gets a song :D i luv this song! luv the lyrics, it's so sweet! dunno the artist though

ONE LIFE ONE LOVE
http://www.yousendit...B4D4A5B9FE5112C

I luv everyone! MUAH!

I"M SO SRRY IF I"VE MISSED YOU! PLZ LET ME KNOW IF I DID! THNX 4 UR TIME :D

#2 Diana139

Diana139

BoA* Wallpaper Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 05:38 PM

oo kool thx :D

#3 Hikari

Hikari

Chibi Ai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,419 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 05:39 PM

Yay I get 3 wishes!!!^^ Thank you unni!!..xD;;

#4 sakura_star518

sakura_star518

BoA* Fanatic

• Members
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 05:39 PM

RACHIE: Hmm.....I've heard that you lyke bears, so imma give you a big soft bear the size of a house. lolx. Now you can cuddle wit it. o0o0o0o i also giv you a ticket to come to canada, so i can teach ya french and canto :P

Wow! CooL!! :P..yAy! Another tatty bear! Lolxx!! Somemore veri big!! *winks*..Haha!! A ticket to canada? CooL!! Thanks!! Hehe!! *cries*..Lolxx! Too happie!! Haha!! Hey, i oso can visit Choopy.. :D Ahh..

tHaNkS wEnDy JiE! u rAwK mOi wOrLd! Haha!

Oh Yah, cOnGrAtS oN yR 1000th pOst!

Edited by sakura_star518, 05 September 2004 - 05:41 PM.

#5 Itachi

Itachi

BoA* Guardian

• Members
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 05:41 PM

Congrats Wendy!!! Thanks for the party, I could use that rite now!!! Anywayz, I'll get to my emp post soon...

#6 BoA_Chick

BoA_Chick

BoA* Wisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 05:41 PM

YAY!!!! actually , my holiday job is a part time model :D heehee , thankies!! *huggles*

#7 sakura_star518

sakura_star518

BoA* Fanatic

• Members
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 05:42 PM

YAY!!!! actually , my holiday job is a part time model :D heehee , thankies!! *huggles*

Part time model? Really? Wow! CooL!! :P..

#8 icy_jaded_heart

icy_jaded_heart

Ilya BoA*

• Members
  • 5,142 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 05:42 PM

Wow! CooL!! :P..yAy! Another tatty bear! Lolxx!! Somemore veri big!! *winks*..Haha!! A ticket to canada? CooL!! Thanks!! Hehe!! *cries*..Lolxx! Too happie!! Haha!! Hey, i oso can visit Choopy.. :D Ahh..

tHaNkS wEnDy JiE! u rAwK mOi wOrLd! Haha!

Oh Yah, cOnGrAtS oN yR 1000th pOst!

u rawk MY world! lolx

#9 BoA_Chick

BoA_Chick

BoA* Wisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 05:44 PM

woah , you guys like bullet , reply so fast!!! anyway , i forgot " CONGRATS ON YOUR 1000th post!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

#10 sakura_star518

sakura_star518

BoA* Fanatic

• Members
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 05:46 PM

u rawk MY world! lolx

hAhA! Lolxx! Okie..:D..But u rawk MY world EVEN more!

#11 Choopy

Choopy

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 06:10 PM

Congrats on ur 1k post :P. Hehe, thanks for all the BoA files back! Hehe, takin no chances this time... Better create a back up :D. And a date wit the kyoote mcdonalds gal? LOL! What'd you do to convince her? HAHAHA! :lol:.

Heyyyy, you have Rachie a ticket to Canada! Rachie come visit me too :P.

#12 aznmaverick8886

aznmaverick8886

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 06:10 PM

congrads on ur 1k + post!! haha! nice job!! keep it up!!! ttyl!!

#13 sakura_star518

sakura_star518

BoA* Fanatic

• Members
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 08:39 PM

Congrats on ur 1k post :lol:. Hehe, thanks for all the BoA files back! Hehe, takin no chances this time... Better create a back up :D. And a date wit the kyoote mcdonalds gal? LOL! What'd you do to convince her? HAHAHA! -_-.

Heyyyy, you have Rachie a ticket to Canada! Rachie come visit me too :P.

Hmm...Maybe she cast a spell on that mcdonalds gal..Lolxx!!!

I have a ticket! AND i'm GOING to visit u..yAy! Lolxx! :P

#14 addkidd

addkidd

BoA*'s Fishie

• Members
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 11:30 PM

wow wendy congratz!!!! thx so much for da gift! i can sure do wif a break from stupid uni :D and that viet chick.... arrrr dat viet chick

*floats away*
*crashes into the ground*

WELL DoNE WENDY!!! 1K for u i'll add ur emp to my record ^^

#15 luv4boa

luv4boa

BoA's Cute

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 11:34 PM

wow nyce work.. !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic