*waits until the cheers and applause die down*
*hears the cheers rise up again*
Well, I sort of skipped 2k-4K posts since I was lazy. But then again, I started that emperor 1K tradition and it's caught on rather well, I'd say. I thought I'd do something special for my 5K post and hopefully start a new tradition (that is if anybody else gets there) I dub it, "5K: FORUM ELDER POST". Basically instead of giving presents (as in the 1K emp post), I want to say a few words about some of the individuals I've encountered through my stay here at BoAjjang. I deeply apologize if I've forgotten anyone.
So without further ado and in no particular order...
- Charlie/Addkidd/Fishy/Infinitiv3: Charlie, what can I say about you. If someone asked me who I was closest to on BJ, I'd say you, 100%. You know we're like bros; I swear, you remind me so much of me... Don't worry there's someone out there for you, all you have to do is find her. And I will tell you again! Go for med school NOT pharmacy school! Otherwise, you'll always wonder....what if?
- Wendy/IcyJadedHeart: You were the first person from BJ I ever talked to via messenger. In fact, it's ironic how you were the impetus for me to switch from AIM to MSN and I was the impetus for you to start using AIM...LOL. You're one of the kindest and sweetest people I've ever met and whatever guy you end up with will be very lucky indeed.
- Emmy/Lenne/Omlet: Emmy you are one of the funniest and coolest people I've ever met. I love your outlook on life and the kyoote way you say everything. Oh did I mention you're also very pretty? It sucks being the middle child, but I think you turned out the best!
- Choopy/Jaimee: Ah, choopy, part of the group of 4. The only way to describe you would be "high on life." That's a great personality type. It will ensure that you will have friends no matter where you are or what you're doing.
- Coolin/"Mr.Hung": Ah Mr. Top Boss himself. Most hardly see you and when they do, only the serious side is visible. But I've seen that teenage-asian-guy hidden inside you manifest itself . I swear, you remind me of my cousin so much. The way you talk, oh yeah and the sound of your voice (even though you like some artist I've never heard of heh). But despite everything, you're very intelligent, well above your age.
- List/ThaDJ/DJ: I misread you when I first met you, but we're cool now. I think I understand your pain a lot more than you think. Oh yeah and your mixes are awesome, especially when driving or studying.
- Furby/LocVo/Jesus2/VxSpec: Furby. Ah, this crazy sexy thought I was the owner of BoAjjang. No, no you're more than comic relief; you're a really fun guy, a bit too crazy at times, but cool. Though I wonder at the "sexual services" that you provide for your "dear" choopy.
- BoAgirl/Pinky: Pinky!!!! You're so cute, but deliciously dark with your love of knives. I'm still waiting for my chopped and barbecued fish though? =[
- [Yunie/Jasmine/Jazzy/LingYun] & [RuiRui/BoaChick]: Rui and Jazzy! The kyoote twins!!!! (Er, yeah I know you hate that nickname jasmine, ok how about...um...oh yeah I'll call you DooDoo!!!! Hehehehe) You both have awesome voices; you should make a duet together and release an album!!! I envision you two in the future marrying twin guys and living next to each other.
- Diana/TheGoddess/(Diana139): You're a very funny girl, more mature for your age than ever I've seen. Stop putting yourself down, you have an incredible amount of intelligence; it's just latent.
- Bluey/Money/(BlueChick126): I met you via Diana. Hehehe. You're very sweet in your own right, though complemented with a teeny weeny bit of a temper. Good thing I have Diana's hammie to shield me from your wrath Oh yeah it's wonderful how you torment choopy with the mellow smily. nice one!
- Liang/Aznality: The studious aussie. Oh and emmy's other oppa. You immerse yourself in your education with a level of dedication that is very rare in this day and age. You will succeed in whatever venture you wish to pursue.
- Queenie: I've only talked to you once, but I got the vibe that you're a very cool girl.
- Katnip: You almost blinded me with that picture you made for my birthday. It was very sweet though. I haven't seen you around lately; I hope everything's ok.
- James/Fireangel: The founder of the boyband club. His looks may be intimidating with his massive build but he actually has a big sensitive side.
- Bebe|XTC/Jenn: Smax. So cute. hehehehhe Smax! bebe|xtc smax JWu|AFK (IRC joke)
- Tiggy/TigerBoy/Tristan: You exube an aura of happiness and pep that seeps its way into everyone you're around.
- Rachel/SakuraStar: Any girl whose favorite thing in the whole world is a tatty bear is good in my books. You bring a smile to everyone's face just by being there.
- Bea/Valerie/ShyPinayBea: The BoA lookalike with awesome dance moves and the sweetness to match!
- Angelicshan: You've made a myriad of contributions to BoAjjang!!! Though I haven't talked to you much, I'm sure you're a very sweet girl .
- Cori/RockWithMe192/Tink: Very nice and friendly girl who's a singer too!! And she writes her own songs!!! Very modest too.
- Ayu: Ah, Ayu.....the guy that was worried that I banned him...LOL. I would never do that. We don't really talk, but you're cool in my books.
- Esty/Estrea: Esty the vanished!! I hope you are doing extremely well on your O levels. I'm sure you'll ace them. You're one of the oldies I met when I first joined BoAjjang. Very cool, though your dark depressive side frankly scares me a little. It is really enjoyable watching you bash tiggy and him attempting to resist.
- AlanChew: Alan...the horny chinese dude. J/K. I don't want to bring back bad memories, but I want you to just keep telling yourself, "There's somebody out there for everyone. Someone better...."
- Yongwon: I wish I had your knowledge and skills of music. You're very intelligent and an excellent multi-tasker!! Though I think you desperately need a massage by a hot girl to calm you down.
- Scuz: Scuz the educated politician. When I first joined BJ, I used to enjoy my frequent chats with you; it's a shame that you're not active anymore =[.
- FutureS: Ah the guy that won't reveal his face. You have the best handwriting I've ever seen in my life, for a guy at least. You have amazing drawing skills too!
- CocoGirl886: You upload so much. Hmm, haven't talked to you, but that makes you cool.
- LilDan: The Ex-Chicago Azn Racer with the ricer . He loves his car to death so don't try to mess with it!
- Gee: We played some games of starcraft a while ago and you seem like a really cool girl. It's too bad that we've never really talked.
- BoAlover/Will/"BoyLover": Hehehee, blame choopy (or was it furby) for that nickname . I met you shortly after the alleged "BJ bashing BN" scandal. To my deep surprise you were very polite and as I discovered, a very cool guy! I can just picture you saying "Good Day Mate!!" LAFF
- KakashiMina: Wendy's first dongseng. Yeah that's how I'll always remember you. That and your blue-haired sig. hehehehe. You're another awesome singer. Keep up the good work!
- Siggy, Solunatic, Mavx, Eya, anj3ol: I've been wracking my brain attempting to figure out what to say about you guys. I'm sorry.
The following are not praises. Read and you'll see. (Don't worry, it's ok, since the text is invisible)
Xenon: you desperately need to mature fast...oh yeah and get some sort of education; you desperately need it.
Scyper: the military straightens up everybody.....or they perish. I highly recommend your parents to expedite you to boot camp immediately! Grow up; it's just the internet.
Yodaboy: I think you need to take another look back on your life. If there's nothing wrong with your marriage (if you are married), what the hell are you doing here? And, second of all, you're bordering on pedophilism. Ugh. Those of you that were here for the yodaboy-scuz scandal will unequivocably agree with this.
KPJames: I highly doubt that you will see this; you don't have the intelligence to (unless someone snitches). I'd just like to say that everyone thinks you are a joke. Have a good day. =]