48 replies to this topic

#1 bluechick126

bluechick126

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:47 PM

Out of stupidity and forgetfulness, I just HAD to post in that damn thread. So this isn't my 1k post. Anyways, back to moi emp.

Fishie - I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT YOU! I GIVE YOU $5000 AND A BRAND NEW SPANKING AQUARIUM TO LIVE IN, AND BOA WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU :)

Coolin - I've never really talked to you, but when I have, you've always been talking about technology. So I give you BESTBUY! You can fire anyone you want, hehe.

JWu - Throughout my experience here, you've been very helpful. You're just like a big bro. I give you a 100% cashmere tatty bear costume!

Choopy - You're the bestest person to pick on, next to furby. You can get a car, as long as you get your license.

Furby - Furby, furby, furby furby.... What can i say... YOU'RE SO FUN TO SHAVE! I'll give you a green bush costume! You can disguise yourself as a bush while i hunt you down. :thumbsup:

Tiggy - You're another person I hardly talk to, so I dont know what to give you. I'll just give you a huge tiggy plushie made out of cashmere!

Oppa/Lil_Dan814 - You're the bestest opper samerer a girl can have! For that I give you a car shopping spree! You can spend $5000 on your baby!

Wendy - You're a cool person. Talking to you relaxes me! I give you an icy jaded heart! Be careful, it's still cold.

Rachie - You are the kyootest person on BJ. I give you a Christmas Star made out of sparkling diamonds!

Emmy/Lenne - You're a really nice person to talk to! :) I give you the bestest webcam ever so you can take more pics and show off! :)

Tiana/Hikari - It's so fun to talk to you! I feel really aquainted :) I give you all of Namie's songs and videos and perfs! Have fun!

Diana - I give you a magic looking glass so you will appear bigger! :( Show those bullies what your made of :sly: And i give you $3000 to spend.

Night - I don't know what to give you really... but thanks for helping me out when I needed it :) You get a "How To" book. If you ever have trouble, just look it up! I'm repaying your help to me ;)

JO/japaneseobsession - I hope to hear your voice in the bj phone chain soon! But until then, I'll give you a mic and a sound recorder so you can record your voice.

Yunie/Ling_Yun - You have a kyoote voice, you should show it off more! I give you the bestest sound recorder ever so you can record forever and ever.

Rui - You're so fun to talk to! :) My gift to you is my opperer samerer!(dan) (shhh... he thinks he's going to disney land... heheheh) Take good care of him! :(

Shan/Angelicshan - I give you photoshop so you can EDIT all the pictures you find for us! ;)

Ayu - I give you all Ayu's perfs, and I give you a signed poster! ^_^

Alan/AlanChew - I know you love chinese music, so I give you a HUGE poster with all the popular chinese artists on it, signed by each artist. :)

Queenie - Your graphics are amazing! I give you all the fonts in the world to expand your graphics

Bea - Your wonderful ideas have brought joys to many members! :P I give you a new, bestest webcam so u can take more pics of yourself! :)

Future - I give you a bunch of brushes.

BoALover - You're another person I haven't had time to talk to much, so I'll just give you $3000 to spend on whatever you want.

Mirai - You're so kyoote with your EVI and CIVI side! I give you the book "How to Control Your EVI Side". Good luck!

Tink/RockWithMe192 - Your voice is going to bring you up there someday! To help you along your way, I'm signing you onto my record label, "MNT INC". :lol:

Freya/Eya - I give you a trip to anywhere you want!

Pinkie/BoAGirl - Your love for knives interest me. :lol: I give you the whole Miracle Blade III set!

Naru - You get all of Ayumi's cds, signed by her!

Ody - You get a mix cd with all your fave singers, with a special message from them to you!

To everyone else and all that I missed, you get $500 to spend on whatever you want. Toodles!

P.S. Wowie! I used so many emoticons it would'nt let me post

Edited by bluechick126, 07 November 2004 - 05:49 PM.

#2 Diana139

Diana139

BoA* Wallpaper Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:52 PM

hmfp *slaps bluey* [edit] i take back da slap! and thx for da 3000 bucks and congratz :thumbsup:

Edited by Diana139, 07 November 2004 - 03:54 PM.

#3 bluechick126

bluechick126

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:53 PM

hmph *slaps diana back*

#4 eya

eya

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,766 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:54 PM

yaaaaaay.. a trip to anywhere i want?!... i'll go and visit boa! :( :(

congratz bluey!!!! :thumbsup:

#5 Future S

Future S

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:55 PM

Hmph, you know how much I hate brushes!!! Congratz anyways. :thumbsup:

#6 bluechick126

bluechick126

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:56 PM

you won't hate them for long.. hehehe *cracks knuckles*

#7 Night

Night

BoA* Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,860 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:57 PM

Congratulations Bluey!!!!! :thumbsup:

LOL @ the emoticons comment. :(

OMG!! A "How To" book!!!! With that book by my side, homework and everything else would be a breeze for me!!! I get to have more time to be lazy!! yea! lol. Thanks so much!!

I get the best stuff!!!

*hides the "How To" book along with his Jack-in-the-Box and Wishing Gem* ^_^ :(

#8 naru

naru

BoA* Plushie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:57 PM

bluey!!!!!!!!! ^_____^;;
thankies for the ayu cds. i will cherish them!
u geta gift too :( **cuddles** :thumbsup:
u shud pm coolin or jwu soon...to get ur title :(

#9 Future S

Future S

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:59 PM

Hey you can't give BeA the bestest webcam cuz I gave her unlimited cams! AND THEY'RE THE BEST BEST BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 VxSpec

VxSpec

Resident Lamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 04:00 PM

haha thanks for the bush costume...?

*sigh* you always pick on me :thumbsup:

#11 bluechick126

bluechick126

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 04:00 PM

my webcam owns yours and u know it :thumbsup:

#12 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 04:01 PM

thank you! :thumbsup: ...your so nice to give me a record contract...but I don't think my voice will take me anywhere but here :(

#13 Hikari

Hikari

Chibi Ai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,419 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 04:06 PM

waahhhhh!!! ty so much..=]

#14 Mirai Pan-chan

Mirai Pan-chan

Bad Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,013 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 04:10 PM

ARIGATOU BLUEY HON - BITCHY!

OMFG THAT WASNT ME, THAT WAS EVI!!!!!!!! I WAS GONNA CALL U HONEY, BAD EVI!!!!!! lets see now ....... *takes out book* ah ...

civi: *steals tom*

evi: O.O HOW DARE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????? *tries 2 attack*

civi: *hides behind tom*

evi: ah, uh ........ *faint*

tom: great, now i hav 2 hang out with purple-boi ........

civi+mt: ITS LAVENDER!!!!!

tom: -________-;;;;;;;;

ne ways, THANK U SO MUCH!!!!!!! CONGRATS ON EMP!!!!!

#15 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 04:37 PM

soo
when can i cash in my $500?
i need to go buy some.. ya know...stuffs.
:thumbsup:

congrats yo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users