61 replies to this topic

#1 japaneseobesession

japaneseobesession

BoA*'s Blackmailer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,913 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 02:52 PM

-sigh-... here goes.. (in no special order)

stephy- you were the first person that i knew face-to-face in BJ.. you made me feel at home.. (well, technically, i AM home.. but... :unsure: WHATEVER!!) :) thanks..

JWu- well, you're the first guy to make his FEP post, so i guess i'm following your footsteps.. you can sometimes be a great model.. as long as you swear that you'll never leave BJ for some test... even for a while..

furby- ahh.. hello loc!! haha, you always made funny conversations, mostly 'cause of your SoH...oh, and i read the invisible part of your sig, eww..? :blink:

night- well, thanks... but i seriously wanted to be in the rebels... but.. hey, at least i'm killing time.. well, you're a mysterious dude, and i guess that's OK.. since it may take some time for you people to find out more about me without the help of stephy..

choopy- hello doggy... well, you pretty much made me feel welcome at BJ.. you were the first person who i ever felt as a true friend..

fishy- i have 2 fish at home..(goldfish+tancho kohaku, a japanese fish with a red circle on it's head)if you stay here, i'm sure you'd feel pretty welcome.. we don't talk much, but according to bluey's blackmailing conversations, you seem funny.. :) keep it up, you might catch up one day..

coolin- w00t! the admin.. if it weren't for you, none of this would've happened.. :) keep up the good work, and.. uhh... GOOOOOOO COOLIN!! :D

wendy- well, you're the most popular gal here... and the nicest.. and most unique... i'll help you chase away those impersonators.. :angry:--> :)

emily(lenne)- i've seen you around a long time ago, but now, i've seriously spoke to you... so.. why'd you leave, girl??

BeA- ahh.. the pretty, BoA-look-alike, video making mastah.. heh.. YOU'RE SO PRETTY I NEEED YOUR AUTOGRAPH!! xDD

diana- tghe wallpapers you make are the best.. along with all the other great graphics you made.. :thumbsup: keep up the great work! but don't let it interfere with passing school!!

katrina- aww... since i'm "miss kool" to you, you're in here.. :) you're a speacial person.. =]

esty- you left 'cause your computer broke down, right? you haven't been posting much..=/ same thing happen? don't worry.. i'll help.. and together, we'll get through it!!(somehow... i dunno yet..)

naru nee chan- NARU!! YOU MUST TEACH ME TO SPEAK JAPANESE ONE DAY!! you will forever stay in my memories.. GO NARU+TAKU!!(lol) :)

tiggy- aww.. you're so cute... (only by hobbes, since i haven't seen your real picture yet) well, i hope you catch up... eventually.. just don't past me!! :D

SBF- hey.. don't say you're not sexy(though i don't care about that stuff) you're really nice... thanks for nominating me, but haha.. don't wanna think about dating yet.. :)

kamashita.eiji+shenjinapple+sleephychikita13+hikari+ody- the people who nominated me... ~_~... well... i hope you regret it... but.. i do like ody's comment..

I MEANT DATEABLE BECUASE WITH HER EVIL AND MY EVIL COMBINED WE COULD HAVE WORLD DOMINATION!!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT PERVERTEDLY  

haha..

xenon - YAY!! you've finally came back.. hey.. sorry, i seriously thought you were a gal at that second and felt it was a waste to delete the post(not like my post count's lower).. i knew you were a dude, and i still do... GOMENASAI!! well... ehh.. YAY!! :D

bluey - aww.. the cute lil gal.. hmmmmm... you might be my other friend, but i totally doubt it... since she's a full year younger than you... ;) well, TRY TO CATCH UP!! xDD

ayu - hey, dud... i hardly see you anymore.. where've you been? hope to catch up with you soon..

mina- ^_^ aww... the cute little(-COUGH-) girl from alaska.. =] teach me how to snowboard, 'kay?? when i'm older, i'm visit you.. =)

anyone else i forgot(other than the people i purposely forgot)- i bet you all supported me.. maybe.. well... :unsure:....hi!! hey, at least i mentioned you, right?..

:D I AM FINISHED!!! w00t!! ;)

P.S. i said this before, but i'm saying this here...; in blue chalk(in honor of bluey.. jk, jk), i wrote "12-4-04~ TODAY, JO HAS MADE HER 5000TH POST ON BJ. SHE PAWNS YOU ALL. AFTER 5 LONG MONTHS, SHE'S FINALLY SURPASSED MANY MANY PEOPLE..." arigatou.. i hope it doesn't wash away..

THANK YOU EVERYONE, FOR SUPPORTING ME.. (<--IN HONOR OF KEIFU+STEVE'S COLORS)

1BoAluvr- you're right.. i still don't like you that much... probably 'cause of the "spamming incident" and you kept mocking me when you were doing it, too.. hey.. i'll give you something... -hands 1BoAluvr a tissue- enjoy..

Edited by japaneseobesession, 06 December 2004 - 12:52 PM.

#2 naru

naru

BoA* Plushie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 02:57 PM

:unsure: ;) :D :blink: ^_^ :) :) :) :unsure: :) :) :angry:

ok...my lil list of smiley emotions... ^.=

congrattys JO.
huh?? NO GIFTS THIS TIME?
:thumbsup:
ne ways....ur a forum elder alreadies....O.O
it seems like yesterday that....u, me and night were discussing cookies and taku.

#3 Night

Night

BoA* Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,860 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 03:00 PM

night- well, thanks... but i seriously wanted to be in the rebels... but.. hey, at least i'm killing time.. well, you're a mysterious dude, and i guess that's OK.. since it may take some time for you people to find out more about me without the help of stephy..

Ah, JO, so you have decided to make one. JWu told you eh? :D Anyway, congrats once again on your FEP. *hands JO a special honorary Rebel membership card* ;)

#4 japaneseobesession

japaneseobesession

BoA*'s Blackmailer

• Members
  • 7,913 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 03:00 PM

^^cookies?? wait.. so.. night and you are my parents?? O___o well, JWu's 5K post was compliments.. =S

^W00T!! THANKS NIGHT!! :D

Edited by japaneseobesession, 04 December 2004 - 03:01 PM.

#5 Night

Night

BoA* Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,860 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 03:06 PM

naru, lol. cookies and taku. :D

JO, no problem, it'll be nice to have you in there. ;) And no, not naru and I.... more like naru and taku. *winks*

#6 naru

naru

BoA* Plushie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 03:09 PM

JO + Night: yeh...looking bak..it was such a long time we've known each other.
time flies by so fast...it seems like it was a while ago when wewere gathered around the campfire talking about hotties (taku) and stealing each others cookies.
such sweet memories :D

#7 japaneseobesession

japaneseobesession

BoA*'s Blackmailer

• Members
  • 7,913 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 03:10 PM

woooh.. mommy.. lookit what daddy's saying about you too!!

(my mom says i act too "cool" and "mature" for this.. :D

#8 naru

naru

BoA* Plushie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 03:12 PM

woooh.. mommy.. lookit what daddy's saying about you too!!

(my mom says i act too "cool" and "mature" for this.. :unsure:

uh...u dont happen to be adressing me and night as ur mommy and daddy? ;)
AHHHH WTF....IM NOT THAT OLD!!!! :thumbsup: :unsure: im not old enough to have a child of 11....

:D

#9 Choopy

Choopy

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 03:17 PM

Did I really make you feel that welcome? :thumbsup:
Well congrats. You beat me, fishie, & Coolin and slowly approach JWu...
That's somethin to be proud of :D... I guess. ;)

#10 japaneseobesession

japaneseobesession

BoA*'s Blackmailer

• Members
  • 7,913 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 03:18 PM

^:D i'm kiddin'... mommy and daddy coulda adopted me.. ;)

mommy's cheating on daddy!! mommy's cheating on daddy.. :thumbsup:

#11 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 03:18 PM

you're so sweet JO...*bites knuckles while trying to hold back tears*
thanks for the sexual shoutout =), you're a very nice person too

#12 naru

naru

BoA* Plushie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 03:19 PM

^:unsure: i'm kiddin'... mommy and daddy coulda adopted me.. :angry:

mommy's cheating on daddy!! mommy's cheating on daddy.. ^_^

:D ;) :thumbsup: :unsure:

ok....now im scared of u JO.
*runs away hand in hand with a mystery person* :blink:

#13 japaneseobesession

japaneseobesession

BoA*'s Blackmailer

• Members
  • 7,913 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 03:20 PM

^ ;)... taku?? lol.. i'm playin'... but you shouldn't have included night..

^^np, SBF.. :D just don't nominate me.. ~_~''

Edited by japaneseobesession, 04 December 2004 - 03:20 PM.

#14 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 03:21 PM

^^np, SBF.. smile.gif just don't nominate me.. ~_~''

okay if i could take back the nomination i would...but you're such a cool person so whats wrong with the nomination? =)

Edited by SexyBoAFan, 04 December 2004 - 03:22 PM.

#15 japaneseobesession

japaneseobesession

BoA*'s Blackmailer

• Members
  • 7,913 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 03:23 PM

^^np, SBF.. smile.gif just don't nominate me.. ~_~''

okay if i could take back the nomination i would...but you're such a cool person so whats wrong with the nomination? =)

you just don't get it... ~_~.. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users