107 replies to this topic

#1 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 01:31 PM

yay....i finally reached 1000+ posts through replies, many uploads and a little spammage :) lol, but i don't think i ever double posted.
thanks to Night i know what to do in EMP's, thanks Night!
i've been here for about 2 months now and really do enjoy it here =)
but for those who don't really know me or care to know more here is my intro post

Now some shoutouts to some nice people" alphabetical order

1BoALuvR: my little god brother, i've known you for a long time and introduced you to this site since we're like the only BoA freaks here in Guelph...so to you i give you this sexy gaming mouse that you wanted to help you play counter-strike better...maybe someday you'll be as good as me =P Posted Image

acebase01, bl_fire85, Kamuikwon you sexual uploading monsters, thanks for sending me the links to your stuff, you guys/girls (not sure about your genders sorry) really do contribute a lot :(, but you know i'm always here to help you re-up evreything =). So to you guys, i give you a month's subscription to an OC12 Internet connection [/u]620 mbps connection - Fiber or dark fiber line for enterprise applications. An OC12 connection can also be used for point to point access.[/U] to help you guys keep up the good work! =)
addkid apparently you like pet fish too =), for me its cause they're the only things i'm not allergic to, lol. My piranha died recently and now i have 2 oscars, what fish do you have ? (if you have any)
but for you, i got you this sexy fish tank
Posted Image

Choopy + Furby How can i forget Choopy? he's the first person that replied to my BoA - Double HQ MV and Kuraki Double MV requests ^_^ so to you i give you these very expensive diamond rings for when you and Furby get married, don't worry i'll still be your sex slave lol!...Posted Image

Coolin, JWu, ThaDJ Without you cool guys, there would be no BoAjjang. Plain and simple. Also, thanks for changing my Member Title Coolin, thanks for giving me an ftp space in your FTP JWu, and thanks for the new uploads ThaDJ =)
To you i give you a $1000 each gift certificates to that awesome store that sells all that BoA stuff in Chinatown Toronto =).

Diana139 your wallpapers that you make are very impressive...i use them for my wallpaper most of the time, so to you i give you $5000 cash as an incentive so you can make everyone some more =), but you probably will anyways lol

Got-SkiLLz. its one of my closest friends, and founder of Truong-Nation Alan lol! the only guy i know who loves the song My Name so much that he dances and sings along to it, its so jokes! You and Ronal are so funny, give me cramps from laughing lol...You guys are truly good friends, which is why i can't tell you what i'm giving you for Christmas :P. I hope you enjoyed your surpise party Halli and us set up for you, even though she did most of the work lol.

hithereitstim Tim! i lul your current siggy ^_^ lol! Oh man, good times on msn, so jokes, lmao. Since you told me you're rich, i don't know what i can give you...hmmm i know! i'll hire a sexy maid for you to vacuum your room for you from now on,she'll do more than just vacuum your room -_^

jenny =) My shoe idol/buddy! lmao! You're so cute and your restaurant is really good too, but next time you should give us hook-ups, lol. I hope you and Jimmy have a good relationship ^_^. To you i give you all the cheesecake in the world since you like cheesecake so much =)

JO/Mirai Pan-chan JO the youngest person (i think) to reach 5000+ posts, good job! thanks for putting me in your FEP and sending me Shine We Are! MV! and Mirai thanks for commenting so much in my Siggy topic awhile back ^_^. By the way i used to think that you guys were a lot older, like 16/17, lol. For you guys i give you guys fake driver's lisences so you guys can start driving now, instead of waiting a few years, lol.

Kakashi_Mina I dont know you very well, but i heard you're good at singing? Anyways, here's a snowboard for you since its Wintertime and JO recommended it ^_^Posted Image

lil_dan814 Hey Dan, thanks for inviting me in your Halo 2 clan! i also like your Xbox Live name, its similar to mine, yours is SexyDan and I'm SexyTruong, we're all sexy, lol. You have lots of cool cars and you're so rich, makes me so jealous. When you get into one of those movies like the Fast and The Furious, be sure to put a shoutout for me! lo! For you i give you this sexy bodykit for your car in your msn display picture
Posted Image

LilStephy Nice new haircut! well i guess its kinda old now, lol. Don't worry you don't look old at all =). Yours and Bluey's freestyling skills are pretty good. I also I liked your Word Association game post "Sexy - Truong" rofl, that was great. so to you i give you a carton of Maybelline lipgloss since BoA endorses it ^_^ Posted Image

my_name Always there to give nice feedback after downloading soemthing from me =). Thanks for offering to help with my website, you can help me on the shoutouts page for it! ^_^ To you i'll buy you a web domain so you can make an awesome website sometime =).

Night Night's always there to help me and post in my topics ^_^. Even though your gender is still a mystery to all of us, you're still sexy! =). Your new siggy and avatar are quite cool by the way =). And to you i give you this sexy hi-speed modem, since you said your internet is kind slow , it suits the name "Night" very well too, lol.
Posted Image

ptoor Wow, the creator of the freestyle thread...you've brought out a lot of people's freestling talents because of it, i enjoy reading them all. You also have a nice AA page, seems like you know a lot of hot girls over there in B.C...wanna introduce me? lol
so to you, i give you advanced tickets to Spider-Man 3, which is expected to come out in 2007 since you like Spider-Man so much

Edited by SexyBoAFan, 14 December 2004 - 01:12 PM.

#2 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 01:34 PM

FIRST TO POST!! yayy, now to read the whole thing.. just wanted to reserve first for me =)

Edited by LiLstephy, 12 December 2004 - 01:35 PM.

#3 JWu

JWu

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 8,878 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 01:37 PM

Congrats truong!!! Thanks for the $1000.

But, since when did EMP = elite member post... :)
:(

#4 Mirai Pan-chan

Mirai Pan-chan

Bad Wolf

• Members
  • 12,013 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 01:37 PM

YAY! U ELITE NOW YO!!!! thx 4 the lisence!! gotta be careful w. all this snow here in Toronto ...

^________________^ Congratz on EMP SexyBoAFan, btw wtz ur REAL name or nickname???

ps. u so sexy! i mean, kool lolxx .... ur so nice 2 uppy stuff all da times 4 every1!! :)

*ahem* and please don't get 2 busy w. choopst'a ... erm, DOING things 2 uppy up stuff fo' us!!!!

NARUTO 4EVA YO!!!!

Edited by Mirai Pan-chan, 12 December 2004 - 01:39 PM.

#5 VxSpec

VxSpec

Resident Lamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 01:38 PM

lol thanks for the... wait a minute, i didnt get anything :)

#6 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 01:39 PM

i gave you and Choopy those rings!

#7 VxSpec

VxSpec

Resident Lamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 01:41 PM

lol its under his name :(

I HATE YOU DONT TALK TO ME! *goes to cry*

and to think i was gonna make a cs movie with you in it

:)

Edited by VxSpec, 12 December 2004 - 01:42 PM.

#8 eya

eya

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,766 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 01:42 PM

congratz truong!!! :( :)

#9 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 01:43 PM

lol its under his name :(

I HATE YOU DONT TALK TO ME! *goes to cry*

and to think i was gonna make a cs movie with you in it

:)

^_^ i'll put you in bold too =),

#10 jenny=)

jenny=)

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 01:46 PM

heyy truong! :( thanx for givin me a shoutout hehehe :) i dont come on this site often bc i never no where to go and wat to do lol so i'll just come wenever u want me too=D lol well hope one day i can go steal boa for u haha wen i go to japan or soemthing ^_^:P she can be ur birthday gift haha well show buddies! byee! jenny

#11 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • 13,248 posts

awww *sniffle* thanx fer the lipgloss *huggles lipgloss* i luvv itt =)
you're so sweet truong <333
truong = sexy

#12 lil_dan814

lil_dan814

Teh Major Fail League President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

lil_dan814 Hey Dan, thanks for inviting me in your Halo 2 clan! i also like your Xbox Live name, its similar to mine, yours is SexyDan and I'm SexyTruong, we're all sexy, lol. You have lots of cool cars and you're so rich, makes me so jealous. When you get into one of those movies like the Fast and The Furious, be sure to put a shoutout for me! lo! For you i give you this sexy bodykit for your car in your msn display picture
Posted Image

LMAO! hahaha! yo.. just ta let ya kno.. i dont need a body kit.. ^_^ the msn display pic IS my car! Honda Del Sol SI hahaha... well its the Supra's lil cousin i guess :)

CONGRATS! now ur ELITE! w00t w00t

btw... im NOT rich... :(

Edited by lil_dan814, 12 December 2004 - 02:03 PM.

#13 Night

Night

BoA* Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,860 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 01:47 PM

LOL. Thanks for the hi-speed modem, Truong. I'll install it right now. ^_^ Thanks for the compliment on my avi + sig, although half of the people prefers my old ones and the other half my current ones. :) So, I dont know which to really use. :( Oh yea... the modem matches my desktop, it's black as well. :P It should help me upload and download stuff faster.... *winks*

#14 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 02:02 PM

sweet merciful crap!
spidey 3 tickets!!
hahaha
thanks Sexy

i could intro you to my girls
but you can't have them!
haha
hmm ya know
i've never even asked you where you from... :)

but congrats dude.

#15 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 02:04 PM

sweet merciful crap!
spidey 3 tickets!!
hahaha
thanks Sexy

i could intro you to my girls
but you can't have them!
haha
hmm ya know
i've never even asked you where you from... :)

but congrats dude.

i'm from Guelph, Ontario, Canada =)

but, since when did EMP = elite member post...

thanks for the congrats JWu, but what does EMP really stand for? lol
actually, i'll go check my self =)

Edited by SexyBoAFan, 12 December 2004 - 02:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users