63 replies to this topic

#1 Kakashi_Mina

Kakashi_Mina

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,199 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 08:24 PM

yay finally my emp post!! oh yeah on my way to my emp post .. I noticed that when u delete a post here it takes away your post counting thing lol anyways I don't really know how to do the emp post thing still so I'm just gonna say stuff and give stuff lol .. and I'm also including people I sorta know or have talked to at least once lol (yes I'm a sap ~_~)

WENDY - My first Chinese Unni who knows how to speak so many languages hehe. U are the best!! and ur voice rocks! :D I'm gonna give u 1000 billion dollers so u can buy anything u want :)

JO - lol the girl who thinks I'm younger then her lol I'm not! really lol I will give u all the manga u want and anime vids (dvds).

DAN - Mr. Cooley who built that DDR thing .. THAT WAS SO COOL!! hehe ur a really nice person and ur singing is good too! I'll give u all of your favorite type of cds :lol: and all the games u want

JWU - So persistete (spelled wrong lol) your super cool and funny~ I think ur a great mod too! hm.. I will give u all the FF games they have made (u like FF right??) ^_^

Sara, Sara, Sara, Sarang-hae-yo- ur super cool!! I wanna thank u for doing aduet with me :D ur an awsome singer!! I will give u an unexperiable goldwave version and a mic that is high tec quality and a cd player that can play WMV. RAR. MP3. and AVI.

CORI - Your voice is so cool!! its different from other girls voices and thats cool u have your own stlye of singing and thats what makes u a great singer! I will give u a mic that is indistructible and the quality never uh .. u know break or scratch??? lol

BEA - u have a great voice too!! I find it very cute~ and I'm gonna give u alots of Miyavi and Gackt posters!! because they are hot and u r too lol :P

HIKARI - So cute!!! I love your voice its just to cute to handle and on top of that ur cute!! hehe I will give u all of Utada Hikaru cds, dvds, and vcds! :)

SEXYBOAFAN - someone I just met but I hope to get to know u better :( ur cool too and very nice~! I will give u a everything of boa stuff and an ipod that never needs recharging and can hold as much songs as u want it to ^^

[EDIT] Ack!! sorry SBF I forgot to fill in the rest *hits herself*

FURBY - the guy who made it on my aim buddy list lol after one chat haha. I'm gonna give u a car!! whooo lol any type of car u want :P hehe

ODY - Ody!!! your a good singer too!! and ur voice can go even high then mine!! lol and lower!! wheeee I'm gonna give u all the cds and posters and mv's of Aaliyah/Namie/BoA/Hikki/ Koda Kumi!! :(

NIGHT - Yet a mistery lol at first I thought u were a guy but now I know your a girl~ ur last banner and ava was sooooooooooooooooo cool!!! and the one u currently have is super awsome too!! I will give u a new computer and a new internet connection thing ( I heard ur pc is slow from SBF's emp hehehe)

CHOOPY - I <33 your ava and banner!! they look super!! I always mistake u for Coolin .. I'm always like .."uh.. I thought he was the admin .. how'd he become a mod?? magic!!" lol I will give u everything of BoA! I havn't known u for long but ur cooley!! lol ^^

COOLIN - Mr. Admin!! :P I always mistake u for choopy (gezz I'm dumb lol) I don't know u very well either but I thank u greatly for making such an awsome boa fan site!! u will get the same thing as my unni 1000 billion dollers to get anything u want

EYA - Ur super nice and is always in update on the BJ collab and thats so nice!! I will give u all the jewelery u want~ ^^

KRJEAMI - A guy who used to live in Alaska YAY!! .. I used to think u were a girl lol sorry >.< ur a real mystery to me I don't know barely anything about u exept your a korean guy and know how to read, write and talk in korean and u used to live in alaska other then that I'm left hanging lol. I donno what u want but I will get u all the yummy food from korea and japan~!!! :(

PTOOR - I donno much about u either lol but the bj song u sang .. was ... uh .. interesting lol!! I will give u anything u want!!

LILSTEPHY - I don't know u very well either execpt your JO's friend and like mean girls the movie lol ur funny and seem so nice!! I will give u a cell phone that has a camra on it and u never have to charge it!! :D

FISHIE - Lets go fishing together!! :huh: I jp u started that emp records thing and that was cool!! hehe ^^ add mine!! :P I will give u a mp3 player the is 10x better then and ipod lol I donno what u want so I took a guess (I'm such a loser)

Diana139 - the best photoshopper I've ever met in my life!! I love all ur work they rock!! I wil give u a photoshop 7 thing that never expires and 1000 billion dollors also to buy all the things u want ^^

bluechick126 - I havn't known u for long either but thanks for the congratz~ :( I will give u all the stuffed animals u want and all the things u want~

blu-b4mboo - I don't know u that well but I think ur really nice :( hehe at least we have a couple things in common we both think Kim Kyung Rok is hot!! lol I will give u Kim Kyung Rok!! lol (sorta hard to get lol) and all the acessorys u want~!! ^^

BoA* [email protected]! I love ur ava!! I will give u the mega step cd both korean and japanese and in special edition u get all of boa's cds!! english, korean, chinese, and japanese ^^

x0x_AzNgUrL_x0x - hehe I hope I get to know u better also and hope to be good friends :D I will give u 3 wishes (stole that from wendy unni lol) and a house that is full of all your fav singer things~

BoAgIrl - I don't know u but your banner of Xiah is absolutly adorible!! I wwill give u all of DBSG collection ^^ (if u don't like then I can give u something else)

Andylim - thanks ^^ I think ur really nice even though I've never talked to you hehe don't worry u'll get to it soon I did without noticing lol I will give u a big screen t.v. that has all the channels in the world!! (wowie thats alot O.O)

angelicshan - ur super cooley also!! I will give u all the animals u want .. how bout a bunny?? puppy? kitty?? hehe ok ok a kitty here's a pic hehe

Posted Image whahaha

wolfsan - I donno u either lol but I hope to ^^ I will give u all utada and ayumi cd/posters/dvd/performance vids

hithereitstim - wowie another I don't know (I must be stupid how come I keep missing ppl lol) I'll give u a PS2/Xbox/Gamecube/N64/ and the new Advance gameboy ^^

acebase01 - I don't know u that well but u seem like such a nice and fun person!! I will give u a plane ticket and a free year hotel room in korea and japan (maybe then u'll meet boa ^^) and 100 billion dollers to spend there hehe

celebear - oh my I havn't even met u yet and u congratulated me yay!! ^^ I will give u all ur favorite types of games ^^~

kamashita.eiji - hehe I always loved ur sn~ ok ... that sorta sounded weird but ur sn sounds so cool!! I will give u a un limited supply of candy!! lol and a digi cam that can never break

KiWi - lol same I thought it was funny as first hehe so I'll give u a game system that doesn't even need to be pluged in th t.v. or need batterys and if u drop it it won't ever break!! ^^

Mirai Pan-chan - hehe that quiz thing u posted was fun but ur friend will never get Shizue!! lol I will give u all of ur favorite anime cds and movies~!! and lil chibi dolls of them!! lol

Ayu - Ayu how could I forget u!! *hits self against the wall 100 times* oh owwwwwww lol I will give u lots of poster and pics and perfs of hyori and boa and a stage pass to meet hyori~!! ^^

BuNnIeS - I havn't known u long either lol (lots of people I don't know) but u will get to 1k soon I did and I wasn't even thinking about it lol just keep posting and have fun! ^^ and I love ur set!! I love that game!! lol I will give u a game syetem that plays all types of games~ ^_^

fuzzyponsays - Hey!! lolx i don't know u at all but thank u for at least posting in my topic ~_~ but yes emppost is a post when u get to 1000 posts~ .. um.. I donno what to get u so what would u like?

1BoALuvR - hehe thanks for the congratz! I donno know u either but I will give u hmm... anything u want!!

if I missed anybody I'm terrible sorry >_<;; please just tell me ^_^ and yes boy am I bad at this emp post thing -COUGH-COUGH- lol

there I edited it so everyone who posted here I included u!! ^^

Edited by Kakashi_Mina, 20 December 2004 - 05:38 PM.

#2 Diana139

Diana139

BoA* Wallpaper Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 08:25 PM

oo congrats! aww u forgot me ><

#3 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 08:27 PM

CONGRATZ omg thank yoooo!!! =)

#4 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 08:35 PM

wow!!
thanks!
i don't think i've ever even had a direct conversation with you!
but i'm here!!!
you're sooo cool to me now!!! :huh:

#5 bluechick126

bluechick126

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 08:37 PM

CONGRATZ ON 1K! good job :huh:

#6 eya

eya

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,766 posts

awwww.. thanks mina!.. :P hehe.. ur nice too! :) ... hmm.. i just noticed.. u should post ur pic sometime.. or u already did.. lol

congratz mina!!! :huh:

#7 blu-b4mboo

blu-b4mboo

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

awww.. congrats on your EMP post :huh: (was not mentioned) oh well.. i'm not hurt ehehe u hardly know me anyway.. i don't think anyone really knows me :P

#8 krjeami

krjeami

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 7,414 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 08:44 PM

ÃàÇÏÇÕ´Ï´Ù! Thank you for mentioning me. It makes me feel really good :huh: Korean and Japanese food rocks!

Àß Çß¾î ^^

#9 roXer

roXer

BoA* Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 08:49 PM

Congrats! =]

#10 Night

Night

BoA* Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,860 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 08:53 PM

:lol: Congrats on your EMP!!!!!! MINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: I'm glad you think both of my avatar and banner sets are cool and awesome. ^^ Thanks for the new computer and internet connection thing, with these and what SBF gave me, I'll have like a super computer. :P Congrats again! Your EMP is great. :)

#11 VxSpec

VxSpec

Resident Lamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 09:37 PM

haha congrats on your emp post!!!

funny how after one convo we just clicked like that!
thanks for the car. how did you know i needed one :huh:

#12 x0x_AzNgUrL_x0x

x0x_AzNgUrL_x0x

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 09:38 PM

congrats!! dont know who you are... but maybe we'll get to know each other better!!!

#13 OneLove

OneLove

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 09:40 PM

DAN - Mr. Cooley who built that DDR thing .. THAT WAS SO COOL!! hehe ur a really nice person and ur singing is good too! I'll give u all of your favorite type of cds :huh: and all the games u want

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!!

heheheh YAY! i made it into another emp post! w00t w00t! hehe and im THIRD on the list! :lol: ^_^ :) :P ty mina! ur the best for giving me ALL DA CDS i want! hehe... now i can have all the BoA & Hyori CDS! hehe

oh yea.. cant forget the new DDR Ultramix 2 GAMES! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BIG HUGGLES* :)

#14 icy_jaded_heart

icy_jaded_heart

Ilya BoA*

• Members
  • 5,142 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 09:42 PM

O MY GOSHIES!!! CONGRATZ DS :) :lol: aww...i'm first on ur list :P

hehe. i'll use the money wit ya *winkwink* we'll shop till we dropp :huh:

#15 JWu

JWu