The Narcissist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,599 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 07:27 PM

*Merry Christmas!!!*

Posted Image

"EiJi the Narcissist"'s Emperor Post

Finally it's my EMP Post since I joined BoAjjang (which is undoubtedly the best BoA's site ever) on 9 January 2004. It's almost a year now, and it proves that I enjoy being on BoAjjang and that I like to make friends with the members here. So, thanks to u guys, I'm able to reach my EMP. On top of that, this is Christmas, so I'm going to give u guys presents for my EMP as well as Christmas gifts. I'm sorry if the gifts don't fulfill ur wishes, but it's the effort that matters, right? :P
Anyway, I don't give very-imaginary gifts, because they would sound so...imaginary...Thus, I give these "kinda real" gifts instead. :D
So here goes. Enjoy. :D

Wendy Chu/Icy Jaded Heart : Wendy! U're the person I'm the closest to in BJ. It's always fun to talk with u. It's amazing how u learn all those languages. And many thanks for being with me yesterday. I don't know what I should do without u. Anyway, what I like from u the most is that u have many similarities and the same interests as I do. For example, Within Temptation. B)
Santa Claus is kind enough to grant this wish for me : "Santa, please move your house beside Wendy's house so she could ask you anything she wants" So now u have a private Santa beside your house. That's my Christmas gift. My EMP gifts are Within Temptation CD, DVD, and T-Shirt. Hope u like them.

Posted Image

Redmage20386 : I just got to know u a week ago, and it's really nice to meet such a funny guy. Besides, u're my fellow Indonesian BoA fan, even though u used to download and burn instead of buying BoA's CDs. That's why I'm giving u this Love and Honesty Live Tour 2004 DVD. Buy the rest by urself. XD
Posted Image

Jessica/japaneseobesession/JO : The blackmailer of BJ. U're such a cool girl. There would be no BoAjjang without u. U always flood BJ with ur posts and it's fun to read them. And it used to be fun when I was still active in the Games section and always found ur posts there. XD U're also a very sporty girl. U even do more sport than I do. XD
Anyway, I'm giving u a cellphone. It's not the best, but I like its cute design. XD The rest would have to wait. Hope u like it.

Posted Image

JWu : The elder of this EMP tradition. :)
I hardly ever meet u in the forums, because our timing's not the same. XD But u always make the forum more fun with all ur hillarious topics. But u can also get serious in some matters. I hope u'll always be here in BJ to make us even more and more cheerful. I'm giving u this Playboy Bunny Costume, 30 man-size, and a fuzzy cotton tail, as you have wished. XD

Posted Image

eya : My bejeweled buddy! I like playing bejeweled with u. XD It's already a long time since we played that. Beside that, I also enjoy talking with u because u're a kind and a nice gal. I'm giving u The Christmas Gift from DBSK. I don't know if u have it already, though. XD
U can always ask for another present if u have this one already.

Posted Image

Ptoor : This cool guy is always the most furious one if it concerns about banning. XD I like ur previous siggies, very cool and original! It's always been fun to talk (in posts) with u and it will always be, i'm sure.
Since u're a fan of Spidey, (i guess..), I'm giving u this Spiderman Costume, in case u need to follow his example and jump from one roof to another. Just make sure u don't break anything. XD

Posted Image

LiLStephy : This friend of JO's posts as often as JO does and she even reached her 1000 faster than I did. U're such a funny gal and the most hillarious is when u and JO quarreled about something.
Since u have so many wishes on ur wish list, I just managed to buy that necklace u wished for. I can't find the bikinis and the pyjamas. XD

Posted Image

Coolin : It's hard to find a present for u. But I just wanna thank u for bringing BJ to life. :o
Because I couldn't find any present for u, I just give u a donation of $10000 to BJ (of course u could keep some for urself without telling JWu and the others) LOL. Many success for everything u're working at and I hope that BJ will expand and last forever.

Rachie/sakura_star518 : I don't know u that much, but I'm giving u a present nonetheless. It's a Christmas Teddy Bear, because I just happen to know that u like Teddy Bears so much. So here u are. A white chuddly Christmas Girly Teddy Beary. I hope u like it.
Posted Image

Furby and Choopy : Okay finally I get to present my gift for u guys' marriage. XD Since Truong has given u guys a pair rings, I'm presenting u with the most expensive design of Tuxedo and a Wedding Dress. It's up to u both to decide who's wearing the tux and who's wearing the dress. Just make sure u get the right priest and the right church. XD
Posted ImagePosted Image

Cory and Ody : U two can sing really good! U both have great voices too. That's why I'm giving u each a VocoPro Rave Karaoke Stuff. XD Happy singing and I hope u get to record some more songs. Maybe u guys will make another duet?
Posted Image

SexyBoAfan : Hey Sexy. XD I don't know u much, except that u're a sexy guy. XD But I assume that u like Naruto, so I just give u these 6 ninja head protectors. I don't know when u're gonna wear them, though. Because my money is limited, I didn't get to buy u the ninja costumes. Sorry. XD I hope u like them.
Posted Image

Diana : The Goddess. U're just amazing for a girl at ur age. U always make beautiful graphics and all. I don't know u very good, so I just give u 10 express letters which will directly be delivered to Santa, who's gonna grant whatever u wish for in those letters. Have fun with the wishes and use them wisely.

Fishie/Charlie : Sorry I couldn't donate anything to ur Fishie Fund, because after I robbed the bank, I got directly arrested. Lucky for me, I've been freed by Kimu. This time, I'm just going to give u a new aquarium, made of pure diamond. (I also robbed the diamond somewhere, but please don't tell anybody. Psst! >.<)
Posted Image

blu-b4mboo/Kimu : Thanks for freeing me from the prison. XD Otherwise I wouldn't be here and posting my EMP. So I'm very thankful for ur help. As an expression of my gratitude, I'm just going to give u iPod minis of different colors so that u won't get bored and can match ur clothing's color with ur iPod's. XD
Posted Image

Night : U have such great avies and siggies. Both sets are wonderful! Especially this colorful one. I love it! Actually I don't know what to give u, because u're so mysterious. I don't know if I've figured out whether u're a boy or a gal. >.< I'm just wishing u a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year then. And also a blacky, shadowy, and dark Night (so that nobody could identify u) XD

Kakashi Mina : The person who likes my sn because she said it sounds cool. XD Thanks for including me in ur EMP. I dunno what to give u, but I came across two cute Mashimaro standing below a tree in autumn. I just picked them up and wrapped it so I could give them to u. I dunno if u like it or not, but if u don't, just tell me and I'll give u another present.
Posted Image

Billy-X : This lucky man has met BoA for the first time in his life! I'm so jealous of u! >_< Even though we're fellow Chinese-Indonesian, I don't care! I will sneak into ur house in the night and steal ur signed BoA cd! :D
That's why I'm not giving u anything, because u have more things than I do. So sad...But anyway, just a Christmas wish! (if u celebrate it, of course) Best wishes for u and whomever u're close to.

sweet_confeshunz/bubblin_boa : Thanks so much for the great avie! Like the colors and the design and all. It's a shame that I don't even know u so well. I don't even know ur real name. =( And frankly speaking, I don't know what to give u. So, I'm just giving u $500 to buy anything u like.

Xeno13th : This is also one of my fellow Indonesian fan. When I'm online on MSN, I meet mostly only ur sibling. I think u sleep a lot. XD Even u're a fellow Indonesian, I don't know u so well. Anyway, Xeno, I'm just giving u all BoA's cds which u haven't got yet.

Bea : Here is one more member who I don't know very well. (OMG I still need to socialize here.) U always made beautiful pics and ur room is awesome! That's why I assume that u like to take pics, so I just give u a Sony Cybershot DSC-T11. It's maybe not the greatest camera, but it's the best I could give u because I ran out of money. XD

Posted Image

Blebekblebek : Hoi! Again fellow Indonesian. We don't know each other very well, but I know that u have a cool site. I also think that u're a nice guy and easy-going. I just wanna wish u all the best and give u an unit condo at the Sudirman Park. Hope u'll enjoy living there. But u have to buy ur own furniture. XD

Naru : Naru..(again, I still need to socialize here.) I'm just gonna give u that time-thingy that Hermione (in Harry Potter) got from Prof. McGonagall. U know? The thingy used to turn back time and all. I've asked the professor to give it to u so u could have more time for both ur study and ur bf.

Ayu: The guy whom I thought to be a girl a long time ago. XD I don't know what to give u, but as per Wendy's suggestion, I'll just give u a two-way plane ticket and hotel accomodations in Canada so that u could go shopping with her. The money for shopping? Euh..my money was used to buy the tickets, sorry. XD

angelicshan : Well sorry for posting an EMP and not joining the rebel clan. XD I didn't meet u often in the forum and I don't know what to give u. I only know that u're the leader from the rebel clan. XD I think I'll just give u angel wings and angel halo to make u look more angelic. XD

Future : I really don't know what to give u because (again) I don't know u that much. I just wish that u could really be BoA's Future. I think I'll just give u this Pioneer DJ Box. Do u like to mix? no? Or are u experienced in DJ-stuff? No? Ugh..I don't have any idea. >_< Well, anyway, here's ur gift. XD
Posted Image

Ling Yun/Yunnie : It's an honor to be ur fellow BJer. I heard u just got a new cellphone. In that case, in conjunction with that, I'll give u a free GSM/Cellphone provider so u could call and send messages for free, as many and as often as u may like.

All right, that's that. It's a long EMP and took me forever to finish it. But I could manage somehow. I hope u guys like the presents. For everybody who's not on the list, I apologize. I think there are so many people whom I didn't put on my list. I'm terribly sorry. Nevertheless, I wish u guys all a Jolly Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope we can get more active and have more contact with each other in BJ. Most of all, thanks for being such great company in BJ. :P I'm going to be more active, of course. And last but not least, I'd like to wish once again,

~*Merry Christmas!*~

#2 icy_jaded_heart

icy_jaded_heart

Ilya BoA*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,142 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 07:30 PM

CONGRATZZ DANIEL!!! :o :D keep up the posting!!! hehe me da first lar :)

OMG!!! i luvies wut u gab me!! ahh!! tankies so0o0o much!! *HUGGIES*

#3 japaneseobesession

japaneseobesession

BoA*'s Blackmailer

• Members
  • 7,913 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 07:35 PM

w00t w00t!! i got a cell phone!! :o

i hope it doesn't explode.. :)

well.. CONGRATULATIONS, EIJI!!

#4 blu-b4mboo

blu-b4mboo

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 07:47 PM

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! >_____< *tackle glomps* THANK YOUUUUU EIJI-SAN!!! haha :o i lub the iPOD minis.. hehe i think i'll use the pink one today :) hahas.. and no probz.. i'll free you from jail anytime!! Kimu will save the day haha *hi-5* congrats on reaching 1000 posts, best wishes for Xmas.. hehe take care and have fun *hug*

#5 VxSpec

VxSpec

Resident Lamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 07:50 PM

congrats on your 1k wow you spent a long time on this didnt you? haha well i guess its safe to say yours is better than mine. Keep posting. thanks for the suit and gown. I think i will be wearing the suit hehehe :)

#6 blu-b4mboo

blu-b4mboo

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 08:14 PM

^ are you sure you wanna wear the suit?? your figure might fit the dress better than Choopy :)

#7 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 08:23 PM

thank you for the necklace =) <3333

#8 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 08:24 PM

ooo Naruto headbands, thank you mr. Sexy =). Congratulations!
*puts on all 6 headbands*

Edited by SexyBoAFan, 25 December 2004 - 08:16 AM.

#9 Night

Night

BoA* Shadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,860 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 08:33 PM

Thanks Eiji for the enhancement to encompass my mysteries.... who knows......... one day I might... just might reveal myself to everyone here. The day is not any time soon however. So if you ever want to find out.... stay active my friend. As for now, have faith and go with destiny.....

#10 japaneseobesession

japaneseobesession

BoA*'s Blackmailer

• Members
  • 7,913 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 08:59 PM

^OMGosh!! did everyone read what night wrote?!

#11 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 09:29 PM

Thanks Eiji for the enhancement to encompass my mysteries.... who knows......... one day I might... just might reveal myself to everyone here. The day is not any time soon however. So if you ever want to find out.... stay active my friend. As for now, have faith and go with destiny.....

i'm your BESTEST FRIEND EVERRR =D riteee? =) now tell me ur identity

#12 Diana139

Diana139

BoA* Wallpaper Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,292 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 09:31 PM

congrats on your 1000th post and thx for the gift :) *evil grin*

#13 Future S

Future S

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 09:35 PM

Thanks for the DJ set. *Tries it and fails misrably*

At least I can make beats in this. Thanks.

Wow people seem to make emp posts on special days. Febes gonna get her emp soon too, and its christmas. I made my emp on BoA's bday. :)

#14 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 10:06 PM

thanks a lot Eiji!
you the man!

and i already jump building to building haha
but now i'll look cooler with the spandex suit! :)

#15 Kakashi_Mina

Kakashi_Mina

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,199 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 11:35 PM

congratz!! :( and Merry christmas~!!

:P I love mashimaru! thank u!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users