#1 sleepychikita13

sleepychikita13

BoA*'s Albino Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 11:16 PM

YAY! I have officially made it

I have been a member here since October 2nd. I really enjoy this site and the people. You are the reason why I keep coming back, because your all so special. Now... on with my EMP

Wendy:
Wendy, your my best friend, I've known you since we were 5 and I couldnt of had it any other way (except it would be nice if we went to the same highschool) You have helped me through all the years, when my parents divorced, when I got accepted into Byng Mini. And recent things... Your the best and I hope we stay in touch for years and years to come.
My pressie to you: is 2 tickets to go ANYWHERE in the world you want, you can also have my old house to live in with me once we get out of highschool (like we always said.) And the world at your fingertips

Cori:
You are so special to me, you dont know that everyday I wish school could end more quickly so I could talk to you on MSN, and listen to your beautiful voice. It is beautiful... it actually makes me cry sometimes (aah im a wimp lolz) it is THAT GOOD! And as we always talked about...
my pressie to you: Your own recording label, and as many concerts you want... (AND EVERYONE FROM BJ GETS FRONT ROW SEATS!)

Night:
Hey, its BoA*s shadow! lolz always hiding, yet you were nice enough to talk to me. which... is hard to do sometimes... But thats ok
my pressie to you: a shadow cloak (lik an invisibility cloak but its a SHADOW!) now you can truly become BoA*s shadow, but just dont get a restraining order ok? lolz

Rachie:
Aw your so nice, you were there for me, and cheered me on when i was bein a weirdo n counting down mi lasts posts till this... haha that wus fun. Your such a nice person and i wish you a merry christmas
my pressie to you: 5 wishes... use them wisely, they can grant you ANYTHIN you want! even love, 2nd in world command (sorri wendy is numba 1) n riches galore. this way you can pick anythin that will make you truly happy

Future:
Hey, i hope you read this... we miss you on BJ, nywhoo your a realli kewl guy, and im goin to miss talkin to you when you go to New York.
My pressie to you: a huge bunch new very active members for your forum, maybe that will get it off its feet?

SexyBoaFan:
Uh... ya... since I dont know you too well...
my pressie to you: ultimate sexyness (not that your already sexy hehe)
and a new phone, since you broke your older one

JO:
Haha you ARE the most funniest person on BJ to me, n its so much fun talkin about nothingness with you (as kimu says) lolz i dont think i would be typin this if it wusnt for u n me talkin about... nothingness! haha
my pressie to you: every possible product you need to put on your friend when you put makeup on him (bwhaha) and also another red bracelet that you lost a while ago (that i obsessed over)

JWu:
hey your a realli nice guy, from what i hav heard, since i dont know you that well. But you were nice to let me join the Angelic Harmony at the last minute (even though i totalli regret it now... lolz. and also if that wus you at the end saying the names... THANK YOU! you said my last name right! ^^ no one ever does! lolz)
my pressie to you: a lil purse to go with that outfit eiji got you earli (lolz) n a lil bit more cheer for you

Furby/Choopy:
You guys make my day when i read your crazy topics, you rock! and btw... who is the man? haha, i wish you a great marriage, hehe
my pressie to you: a beautiful honeymoon suite either in New York, Hawaii, Japan, or the Carribean. hope you like it

Fishie:
Its another member I dont know too well... But you are a kewl guy and I hope you have fun time in the fishbowl. And sadly I didnt have enough money to support your fishie fund...
My pressie to you: (since you already got a fishbowl from eiji) i give you a lil crystal castle to put inside of it, with a little velvet bed for you ^^ and also a telephone/computer so we dont stop talkin to you. And if you also want I can add BoA waterproof posters

OMG! i almost forgot coolin!

Coolin:
Dont know you well, but i thank you SO much for making this forum ALIVE! lolz, anywhoo im not exactly sure what you want... but i think i have an idea
my pressie to you: absolutly NO spamming! (does that work?)

ptoor:dont know you that well... but i have read some of your "freestylingness" or wuteva you want to call it. hehe
my pressie to you: a rappin convention (is there such thing?) dedicated to YOU! And YOUR the star and all ^^ (that good?)

Mirai Pan-chan/Andylim:
Ya I dont know you guys well, but i promised you i would get you a pressie sooo...
my pressie to you: a HUGE section of land in the Canada's territories where you can do anythin you want! you can even build weapons of mass destruction if you like ^^

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE! I wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! and also like i said earlier... FREE tickets to ANY of Cori's concerts, and 2 free tickets to each person for an upcoming BoA concert!

If there wus anyone I have missed, I'm very sorry, its late and im tired.

Edited by sleepychikita13, 25 December 2004 - 04:25 AM.

#2 Redmage

Redmage

BoA's Redmage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 11:19 PM

uh oh... someone tell me what is EMP post... im not joking.. i really2 dun know *sigh*

btw congratulation febes... wutever emp is...

#3 bluechick126

bluechick126

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 11:31 PM

congratz 4 reaching 1k post :)

redmage - an emp post is a post when the person has reached 1000 posts and he/she gives out virtual pretend presents :P

#4 Kakashi_Mina

Kakashi_Mina

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,199 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 11:33 PM

yay congrats! :)

Merry christmas!!

#5 VxSpec

VxSpec

Resident Lamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 11:40 PM

:) thanks for the honeymoon! odd how everyone gets us gifts for marriage :P

IM DA MAN! WOOOO

#6 wolfsan

wolfsan

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 11:53 PM

wow, so many people getting their EMP posts :) Hmm I better post less often...don't know many people here yet... ahh gotta think of presents!

#7 sleepychikita13

sleepychikita13

BoA*'s Albino Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 11:56 PM

:) thanks for the honeymoon! odd how everyone gets us gifts for marriage :D

IM DA MAN! WOOOO

ur welcome! n u deserve a good wedding! :(

lolz ok ur the man :P

Edited by sleepychikita13, 24 December 2004 - 11:57 PM.

#8 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 12:16 AM

congrats me lady!

good stuff.

#9 sleepychikita13

sleepychikita13

BoA*'s Albino Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 12:18 AM

^ OOOO NOO! i forgot to add ptoor :) aaah stupid me *hits head*

#10 ptoor

ptoor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 12:21 AM

^
no worries dude.
if i wasn't remembered on the first try, then i haven't talked to you enough!
so it's coo

#11 sleepychikita13

sleepychikita13

BoA*'s Albino Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 12:22 AM

^ nono ur cool enough to be added :)

#12 ptoor

ptoor