#1 cheotsarang

cheotsarang

[~+ Tarantallegra +~]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:09 AM

Posted Image

Date of EMP: January 25, 2008 11:02pm (UTC/GMT +8)
Date Joined: September 1, 2007
Interval of Date Joined & Date of Emp: 146

After 146 days of posting replies and spamming on the Spamming Section, I finally achieve my EMP Post today. :) And to celebrate my EMP day, here's a special cake for the BoAjjang members.

Posted Image

And because today is my EMP day, I want to give some gifts and say thank yous. I'll start with some of the BoAjjangers I've become close to.

worldofboaandme aka Gin

Thank you for all the awesome videos you are uploading and for fulfilling my video requests :D You're the very first person I've exchanged messages here in BJJ. You're too generous to devote time on uploading videos and requests while you're working every night. And thank you also for listening every time I encounter some unkind members here hehehe ^_^

Reira_Yuna aka Raul

hehehe... The first time i read your username, I thought you were a girl because your username sounds girlish :) And I also thought that you were a Japanese because of that username. Any plans on changing that on the future? hehehe... :) Like Gin, thank you also for the happy times ( :) ) when we're making fun of some not so kind human beings :D

For Reira_Yuna and worldofboaandme, I will give you an Asus US3 each

Posted Image

Be The One* aka Kim

Thank you because I thought I was the only person in this world that see Se7en in a different level/perspective :P you know what I mean. Better not to mention it here because we're both protecting our reputations :P But of course I still prefer my Brian than Se7en :P and yeah, what about our plan for your friend? :)

[email protected] aka Fenny

You, me and Kim have the same taste :lol: the three of us likes both Se7en and T.O.P. ^_^ We could even start a clan here devoted to those guys :lol: You're the first fan of Se7en I met here before Kim. On the three of us, I think you're the only one who have no bad intentions on Se7en :lol: Thank you for being the balance between us three. :)

Because the two of you, Kim & Fenny, both like Se7en & T.O.P. (Big Bang)... I'll give the DVD of Se7en's 747 Concert and 7Rhythm Concert. I will also give you girls the latest album of Big Bang (Big Bang For the World) :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

kyo_jieming aka Kyo

Kyo, so sorry if I mistaken you as a girl before :lol: I know Vickie will laugh when she reads this. :lol: Well, I'm no longer posting that much in the General BoA* Chat or in the Eye Candy section because I'm wasting time spamming in the Spamming Section these last few weeks. :lol: so I can't chat or joined you and Vickie in spamming on General BoA* Chat section.

yunapolaris aka Vickie

hehehe... If i mistaken Kyo as a girl, I mistaken you as a boy on the other hand :lol: I don't know what happen to me by that time why I switched you and Kyo's gender :lol: anyway, thanks for uploading encoded videos too on the Download section. hope to see and chat with you more often here in BJJ :)

Hope you both like these gift, Kyo & Vickie. :) This is a Samsung L77 Digital Camera. it's has 7.1 megapixel, 7 times digital zoom and an ISO 1600. You can take a lot of photos using this digital camera.

Posted Image

maninwhitecoat aka Danh

Thank you for your VERY long replies to me :lol: It's fun to exchange messages with you because you answer every questions I asked and of course I'm learning something new about the culture & way of living there. well, I'm reading now your latest message and I think you're too lazy to write a 14 paragraph reply :lol: I'll try to reply to you asap :)

And for you Danh, here's the latest Apple's MacBook Air. :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

For the great uploaders :hug:
budonkadonk
doubletakeit
tux1
kuraudo
tern
Masoi
Zap
and others that I wasn't able to mention, thank you for all the great uploads and for being generous. :) here's a gift for you guys/girls... a Samsung G800. :hug:

Posted Image

For my fellow spammers in the Spamming section: :wub:
Cadenza
BoA-chan-fan
ro_mel88
Kung Fu Hung-Su
Imperialist
chocolate-kid
and others that I failed to mentioned. here's a Samsung SCH W360. :D

Posted Image

And last but not the least, here's a gift to other fellow BoAjjangers... Se7en's perfume named Touch ^_^

Posted Image

Again, thank you everyone and see you all in my 5000th posts on the future. :lol:

#2 masoi

masoi

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:27 AM

fisrt reply in your EMP Posted Image thank you for putting my username over there , but don't put me in great uploader list Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

ah Posted Image I like Nokia more than SAMSUNG Posted Image hoho

Edited by masoi, 25 January 2008 - 07:29 AM.

#3 jacq*

jacq*

[jacqthaG]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:30 AM

:'[ I din't get anything.. J/k congratulations on your emp man ^___^

Edited by jacq*, 25 January 2008 - 07:30 AM.

#4 cheotsarang

cheotsarang

[~+ Tarantallegra +~]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:30 AM

sherry,you're too humble ^_^
you prefer Nokia? hmmm... but i think Samsung is okay. the Samsung G800 has a 5megapixel camera :P

jacq: there's something for you too. :hug: it's Se7en's perfume Touch.... hope you can feel Se7en's Touch by using that perfume :hug:

*I wasn't able to add the word text "EMP" in the subject because I clicked enter instead of preview :)

Edited by cheotsarang, 25 January 2008 - 07:33 AM.

#5 jacq*

jacq*

[jacqthaG]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:36 AM

o_o that sounds wrong @[email protected] lol anyway thanks =D

#6 [email protected]

[email protected]

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 08:21 AM

finally u reach ur emp!!! n u mention me!! *hugs*..
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
yeah we become friend becos of se7en...
btw now:
-- i dont really understand about bad intention about se7en.. wat kind of bad intention is that? i'm sure will not have bad intention becos i'm his fan anyway..lol.. just curious anyway..^^
-- i'm still remember how u mistaken kyo as a girl..lol.. still funny for me...
-- i will chat here from now on..lol...
-- thanks for the gift!!! i love se7en n bigbang.. i know u prefer brian than se7en.. thats good so we will not fight over him.. a great balance rite?
after spending time to choose it rite? lol... great question from kyo... i remember that u said u almost lost the air on ur brain thinking about it.. lol..

question for kim: which one do u prefer se7en or bigbang?

#7 cheotsarang

cheotsarang

[~+ Tarantallegra +~]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 08:36 AM

Fenny: :) you can even remember my reason why I mistaken Kyo as a girl :P i think i was really dehydrated by that time so my mind wasn't functioning properly :hug:
the bad intention for Se7en? :hug: it just seeing him in pervert side ^_^
and don't worry, Brian is my number one and i'm still confuse whose my number 2. :wub: is it Se7en or T.O.P. ^_^

#8 CADENZA

CADENZA

The Fire Rose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 08:39 AM

Congratulations on your EMP!

We're like the new generation of spammers, huh? ^_^

#9 pitabread

pitabread

BoA's Slave

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,195 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 08:56 AM

Congratulations on your EMP

#10 cheotsarang

cheotsarang

[~+ Tarantallegra +~]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 09:00 AM

CADENZA: thanks! :) and yes, we're like the new generation of spammers and you're the President of the Spammers club :P

anathel: thank you for fulfilling my request to change the subject title ^_^

#11 jjcb1987

jjcb1987

BoA*'s Chocolover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,884 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:28 AM

yoz fellow spammer!!! :P congrats on ur EMP!!! ^_^ i'll surely wait for ur FEP... XDXD but i might get it 1st b4 u do... unless u catch up!!

:hug:

congrats again!!! :)

#12 DRag0ness

DRag0ness

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 01:30 PM

Congrats to you! Haha, I knew you'd use a Brian pic.

#13 pupluvgurl

pupluvgurl

~Lindahh://♥

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 03:04 PM

Congrats on your EMP!!! Haha, I love that Brian picture! He looks so funny lol, so amny gifts!

#14 Imperialist

Imperialist

Hitokiri Battousai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:27 PM

o.O Oh.. an EMP.. Congratulations!

Let's spam!

#15 itslikedat

itslikedat

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-