My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 04:54 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image ----------> Posted Image
Finally.

The moment I joined BoAjjang, I promised myself that I will reach a post count of 1000 just like these people
who made their emp posts before me, but I did not expect it to be this soon! :D

A Quick Re-introduction

My name is Carlo, but you can call me either through this or my username ;)
16 years old, but will be turning 17 soon.
I joined BoAjjang last September 13, 2008, so that means I have been a member of the forums for 6 months.

Posted Image

The first person that I want to mention in this EMP is of course, the reason why we are all here, BoA.
I have known her since 2004, but I just decided to become her fan about a year and a half ago, after I
saw her Every Heart PV at youtube. Her talent was the first reason why I became a fan of her. Watching
her other PVs, I saw how versatile she is as an artist and that really amazed me. She has that confidence,
charisma and poise when she performs her songs. With my curiosity still at work, I went searching for infos
about her, her career in both Japan and Korea, and her other videos again at youtube. That's how I saw
her humble beginnings, how she started as an artist, her ID: Peace B days and that touching Guerilla Concert ^_^.
Eventually, knowing the existence of forums, I tried to find a good place where there are also fans like me
and that brought me to this community. As time passes by, my fandom for her just gets stronger and stonger
and now, I can say that her songs have become a part of my life :)

Time for some thanks-giving

Clarissa (Elusion)

The first person who I would like to thank is of course, you Clarissa, my first friend here in BoAjjang :D You probably don't know
that you're my first friend here, but you are.;] Geez... I already forgot where we first met... in my intro I think?
Btw, I don't see you often in the forums now, even in the spam section :D Or is it just me? @[email protected]

As for my gift, I'm giving you BoA's phone in the Anyband MV:
(Actually, I'm planning to buy this phone this coming summer :D)

Posted Image

Elisa (~nothing~)

From the moment I start here I saw how sweet this person is :) but don't get fooled, 'coz she's a crazy spammer
just like her sister! I guess a proof of that is that actually, it was in the spamming section where I first met her. That's
what loitering can do here :( Ahh.... your onionhead avatars has always been so adorable O_O

I just want to say that I won't forget your thoughtfulness and your kindness Lisa ;)

Knowing that you're U-Know Yunho's fan, I'll give you this:
Posted Image

Jieming (kyo_jieming2000)

Woohoo! I believe that your name is included in almost all the EMPs since the day that you joined BoAjjang.XD
You're remembered here as a great uploader and an active participant too in the General BoA chat section. In that case,
I guess you're better called as Mr. Everywhere :( Ok, that's pretty lame, but you're really everywhere!
You're also a nice person to approach when it comes to requests :)

For you to have a good time listening to BoA, here's this HD 800 Sennheiser headphones:

Posted Image

Kevin (Y2Kevtjai)

The encoder *slash* uploader - I'm betting that this is what comes to the minds of most people here when they see your
name XD. Actually, during my first weeks in these forums, I first thought that your a pretty unfriendly person but eventually,
I realized that I was so wrong. During my first weeks, though unknowingly, you're actually the person who encouraged me more
to share in the downloads section because of your hate when it comes to leechers :lol: And I've gotta say, it's really good to
share :D Also, thanks for helping me whenever I request stuffs. Just like what I've said, I appreciate it a lot ;]

As a present, I'm giving you this:

Posted Image

Raul (Raul)

What more can I say about my first Filipino friend in BoAjjang :lol: I'm sure that you're pretty well remembered here because
of your friendliness and you Hikki addiction :D Thanks for uploading some Hikki and Yuna Ito stuffs in the Non-BoA
downloads section whenever you have time :)

I believe that out of all my friends here, you're the one who I always get to talk to the most XD Oh well, we've become pretty
much like ym buddies haven't we? :lol: Thanks for listening to some of my occasional rantings and for relieving me of my
cravings for Yuna Ito stuffs. That Precious MV was truly good.

Since you said that you're still missing Utada's Deep River, here it is!!:

Posted Image

Diana (diana©)

I made sure that I won't forget to include you in this post :) Diana, you're such a lifesaver you know ;) Without you,
I probably won't have BoA's Best&USA until months from now @[email protected] I wanna thank you for accepting this favor that I
asked of you. Also, it's really a pleasure to meet you in person. Who would've thought that we're in the same school?!?!?!?! :lol:
Good luck in your studies, and good luck also to you as we go through the final hell week of this school year
(finals week is almost heeeree!!! T_T ).

Knowing that your an avid DBSK fan, no, it's actually more than that, I'm giving you DBSK's 2009 calendar:

Posted Image

Linda (pupluvgirl)

The next one I would like to thank is you :D. Lu Yi has gotten a bit older now. Doesn't look like me anymore :lol:.
I'm looking forward to seeing you for the next several years here Linda. You're such a sweet person :)

Since the weather is getting pretty hot, here's an Ed Hardy cap for you:

Posted Image

Daphne (Risingsunrocks)

Now that I think of it, I actually have lots of friends here who are DBSK fans :D BoA and DBSK fans have been together from the
start eh? :D Just wanna bid good luck to you and your love life ;)

For you to meet your idols, I'm sending you a free plane ticket to Japan where Tohoshinki is right now :D :

Posted Image

Leanie (boafan_1)

If I will be asked who the artistic people in BoAjjang are, you'll surely top my list :) You're known here because of you amazing artworks.
You make such amazing siggies and avatars! May you improve more in your photoshopping skills :) I also like your fanfic very much and
I'll be looking forward to the succeeding chapters :D

About my gift, here's a Sony digicam:.

Posted Image

Rico (upstream)

Thanks for giving me a little advice regarding my course. I'm doing good right now and I'll try to continue at it. :)

Knowing that you're a programmer and a busy onw, I'm giving you a new Sony VAIO Notebook (unless you already have one :D ):

Posted Image

Ryan (HOPYA)

You know what, seeing you username makes me hungry. I guess you know what I mean :D
It's nice chatting with both of you and Raul by the way.... Mr. genious. :lol:

My gift for you is a knitted sweater. Though the cold season isn't usually a problem there, this is good for keeps^^:

Posted Image

Rox (moonstarox)

Hey... wondering if I've forgotten you? :D Nope. Looks like the last time that you visited the forums is years ago.
School making you busy?^^

My gift to you is...... a Canon DSLR! :

Posted Image

To the uploaders...

budonkadonk - your lightning-fast uploading speed is truly a great help for all of us here :)

worldofboaandme - I believe you have one of the largest collections compared to all of us. So share more! :D
We love your uploads so much :)

sennheiserlover - Somehow I miss your anti-leech threads. Most of them contain grab-worthy
videos so I have no choice but to upload files whenever you make one :D Thanks for uploads and for your high-quality encoded files.

nilvesse - ahh.. I still haven't downloaded all the videos from your performance
threads!!! Now, I gotta go back there again before the links expire! :D Thanks a lot for those humongous uploads nilvesse!

nandakorya - although you don't post many topics in the DL section, you're active in the
BoA* requests section! Thanks for fulfilling a lot of member requests there^^

[BoA] MU - Even though you're currently stuck as Mr. 999, you used to be a great uploader!
Now, almost everyone has posted theirs already, where's yours? :D

For you guys to watch BoA videos at its best, with best sounds and best visuals, I'm sending you a full home entertainment
system package:
(now, how I hope that's [email protected][email protected])
Posted Image

As for the other members, I give you a nutritious and delicious-looking strawberry cake ;) :

Posted Image

To the moderating team...

Without you guys, this community won't be as big, famous, and successful as it is today. Despite the problems that come to test
the strength of the bonds among the members of these forums, I'm happy that you're still doing you best to make this community
as intact as possible. Stay strong! :D We still have BoA's US Debut and the other upcoming events after that :) Thanks for all of your efforts.
I know that you guys are some of the best BoA fans in the world and BoAjjang is proud for that :)

For you guys, I'm giving a cute "Number 1" painting. 'Coz we'll always be number 1 ;) :

Posted Image

Posted Image
BoA: You're still my number one^^

Posted Image
Finally, I'm free :D

Edited by boaislove, 14 March 2009 - 05:04 AM.

#2 boafan_1

boafan_1

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 05:17 AM

First!

[EDIT]

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations Carlo~ Whoo hoo!~ 1000 posts! Finally ^^

Ahh... you guys have to teach me the ethics of forum posting... how to post quickly. I really want to get an EMP soon, but I can never get to 600 at the moment >.<;

Thank you so much for the camera! Now I can take piccies and photoshop them ^^! And also thank you for the comments ^^ I'm really flattered ^^

*huggles to bestie* ^^

So... I present this prezzie to you -

Omo! My first ever blinkie ^^ I hope it's okay - I had to do it without a tutorial... so it was really hard ^^

Posted Image

Edited by boafan_1, 14 March 2009 - 06:31 PM.

#3 Y2Kevtjai

Y2Kevtjai

K n K`s Fansubs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 05:19 AM

Finally Carlo has posted his EMP! :(

I really thought you would be stuck somewhat longer. In my case I was stuck for almost more than a month.
And what a great layout you have here. I think it's better than my EMP :lol:

But I was kinda in shock when you first thought I'm a unfriendly person O_O
Maybe because my posts sometimes are quite cold against "only leeching members" :lol:
Haha I always say I'm nice to the ones who deserve it though. And you're definitely one too ^_^

And what a coincidence you give me a ASUS notebook. I've one from ASUS currently. Definitely worth the "Rock Solid" slogan!
Haha yeah hopefully the notebook is as fast as the beautiful slick and fast Lamborghini cars ^^

Next step is to overpass my post count and go go go for your FEP! :(

#4 diana©

diana©

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 05:22 AM

Spot! Be right back to edit :(

[EDIT]

Hello, Carlo! *waves*

Wow, I didn't know I was older than you by a year XD Congratulations on your EMP! *throws confetti*
Ah, no problem~ Happy to help another BJJ-er (: The CDs will be arriving at the end of the month, btw ^^ I didn't expect that we're from the same university either ^_^ Ah, small world, small world.

OH adsakhaskhda I still have 32173617 papers to do and I haven't even started. Phwoar, finals week T_T Ma19... Grar XD

Thank you very much for the calendar :( You must have ESP or something XD I don't have that one 8D

Congratulations once again!! ^___________^

Edited by diana©, 14 March 2009 - 05:27 AM.

#5 [email protected]

[email protected]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,564 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:23 AM

congrats.. u even take a caption for ur 1000 posts....
i hope jason can post his EMP soon too.. u r pretty fast reaching the EMP....
thanks you for the cake..

#6 pitabread

pitabread

BoA's Slave

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,195 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 01:17 PM

Congrats on your EMP =)

#7 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 01:49 PM

yay for 1K~!
congratulations and thanks for the painting xD!
It is very cute =P!

#8 miduhyo

miduhyo

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 02:06 PM

We don't even know each other but hey! Congratulations on the 1K post and it didn't even take that long!!! haha. wow, i hope someday i'll get to 1000. but congratulations again! ^_^

#9 LuV2U

LuV2U

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:14 PM

another EMP has been created!!
Congratulations XDXDXDXDXD!!

and you've reach the 1K post in only 6 months of time?!?!? kkeewwll XDXDXD

Keep The love always :thumbsup: and congratulations again^^

OH! thank you for the strawberry cake^^v

#10 -nothing-

-nothing-

Blink Blank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:23 PM

wohoo Carlo~ finally u make it...
i think i'm always being crazy spammer here haha..^^ and I got YunHo again...
wew.. I loved the necklace... its so cool... thanks so much
let's spamming buddy!!

#11 Evolution

Evolution

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,227 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:15 PM

Congrats on your 1k posts ^_^

That last pic reminded me of the exact moment I became a BoA* fan :thumbsup:

#12 Raul

Raul

Thunder Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:23 PM

Yow! Congrats on your EMP XD :thumbsup:
Well, your EMP sure is fast... in 6 months time only... mine has been a year or 2 XD...

Thank you! Well yeah, I'm a hardcore Hikki fan :(

No prob, glad it helped you peeps :thumbsup:

Well, that's because I'm online during office hours hahahha
Nice chatting you ^_^
Yeah, we can talk anything under the sun XD

OMG, thanks for the EMP gift... Deep River sure is super mega exa-rare here hahahaha... if you see it in the mall, kindly inform me XD

Wishing you more time to be here in BJJ as well as good grades with your class :lol:

Cheers~

Raul

#13 Mardy Bum

Mardy Bum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:26 PM

Congratulations!

#14 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:55 PM

Daphne (Risingsunrocks)

Now that I think of it, I actually have lots of friends here who are DBSK fans :lol: BoA and DBSK fans have been together from the
start eh? :( Just wanna bid good luck to you and your love life :thumbsup:

For you to meet your idols, I'm sending you a free plane ticket to Japan where Tohoshinki is right now :( :

Posted Image

^_^ thanks for the extra trip! :( I dun mind, I might see DBSK in person!

Congrats on your 1K :thumbsup:

next would be your 5K ne?

#15 boafan_1

boafan_1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 09:57 PM

^ Kyah!!! Daphne's on ^^ We haven't talked for ages~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users