2 replies to this topic

#1 Vivian

Vivian

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:57 AM

I'm Vietnamese but I really really hate Bao Thy!! she is a b*tch! She always copy any song if this song is HOT !! She has copied Button ( pussy cat doll ) and turning it is " Lang Quen " , " Please tell my why " to be " Baby xin dung quay got "... and then she copy Kiseki Miracle ( BoA ) = " Buoc Trong Mua " !!! :lol: OMG I really unbearable !! I can imagine that how BoA will be if she hears this songs ! We have to do something, Bao Thy - she said if u want u can sue her for do that, she not fear about this. She's so eccentric .
Here is " Buoc Trong Mua " :
Sorry, my english so bad, wish u understands..

#2 kurobara478

kurobara478

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:10 AM

I'm Vietnamese but I really really hate Bao Thy!! she is a b*tch! She always copy any song if this song is HOT !! She has copied Button ( pussy cat doll ) and turning it is " Lang Quen " , " Please tell my why " to be " Baby xin dung quay got "... and then she copy Kiseki Miracle ( BoA ) = " Buoc Trong Mua " !!! :D OMG I really unbearable !! I can imagine that how BoA will be if she hears this songs ! We have to do something, Bao Thy - she said if u want u can sue her for do that, she not fear about this. She's so eccentric .
Here is " Buoc Trong Mua " :
Sorry, my english so bad, wish u understands..

i understand how you feel. i'm vietnamese and i've heard about that girl and i hate her too.
thanks for letting us know about this. :lol:

Edited by kurobara478, 27 March 2009 - 03:13 AM.

#3 Olivia

Olivia

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Sperm >D

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1484 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:50 AM

this has been posted before. it's understandable to not like her because she's "copying" but yeah this isn't the place to be complaining about her. the last thread was closed because of all the heated discussion so we don't need another one about her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users