94 replies to this topic

#1 Coolin

Coolin

BoAjjang Administrator

• BoAjjang Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5363 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 02:20 AM

During BoA's interview with Stoo.com she said "maybe it's because I lost weight but I've been hearing 'did you do surgery' a lot these days and I I am saying for a fact that I do not have the money or the time to do plastic surgery." BoA also said that "it is possible for people to think I got surgery because they think my apperance changed, but it makes me the most sad that people evaluated me to that point."

The biggest reason why Boa's looks had changed is because of her weight loss. She lost over 5kg.

Even last week on the 14th at the MAA she said "I lost a lot of weight because all my baby fat is gone and because of that i always get asked if I did plastic surgery, but I don't think anyone loves being so natural as I do... So like it was until now, and later on I will never be getting plastic surgery"

She returned to Japan on the 15th and is now preparing for her Japanese Tour which starts on March 20th.

source: stoo, translation: kelly, credits: angelsky

There you have it folks, BoA herself said that she did not have plastic surgery. The only part I do not believe in what she said was that she did not have enough money for plastic surgery...

#2 ruka_m04

ruka_m04

BoA*'s Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1263 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 04:18 AM

wow... o i knew she wasn't getting any plastic surgery!... whew! tnx for the info coolin!

#3 Scuz

Scuz

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1683 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 06:38 AM

It's possible for her to not have enough money. I mean, the record-companies grab a great deal of the money the albums bring in. Besides, Boa loves shopping. Maybe that's were all her cash goes :(

Edited by Scuz, 07 March 2004 - 06:39 AM.

#4 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate non-asian BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8292 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 09:21 AM

She so beautiful, I don't think she would change her looks with plastic surgery. She may work out more and change her hair color and then she could change but I think she beautiful the way she is, and it also makes me sad that people would accually say that she had gotton surgery. She seems like a nice person and now people send this rumore around, I think it is unfair and I am happy she stuck up for herself before it got out of hand. :(

#5 Queenie

Queenie

BoA* Princess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2233 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 05:56 PM

Haha! I knew that she didn't take any surgery.. She is a pretty natural girl.

#6 Estrea

Estrea

BoA* Stalker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2167 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 11:27 PM

I never believed that she had surgery anyway. She doesn't have the time for it, since most major plastic surgery operations require a recovery period in between. She has too bz a schedule to fit plastic surgery in :(

But of course the anti-BoA ppl will stubbornly refuse to believe this....as usual.

#7 tiger_boy

tiger_boy

I'm a BoA* Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3643 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 12:48 AM

actually i never believed she could have had plastic surgery because for a person under 18 to have plastic surgery is etremely dangerous since ur body is still growin and stuff... but if u want me to go in depth about this then i cant cuz i asked my science teacher :(

#8 petrobomb

petrobomb

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 02:13 AM

so its true! woohoo!
i dont it that believe she doesnt have money to have plastic surgery....

#9 tiger_boy

tiger_boy

I'm a BoA* Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3643 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 02:29 AM

i believe she doesnt have the time... but money... thats harder to believe but still possible.

#10 pink-princess

pink-princess

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 04:20 PM

lol. niceee. but then wat about the double eyelid thingyy? can someone fill meeh in that one =

#11 Coolin

Coolin

BoAjjang Administrator

• BoAjjang Founder
  • 5363 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 11:39 PM

Double eyelids are not accomplished by plastic surgery.

All you have to do, i just get some tape and put it on your eye for a little while and you'll get double eyelids. It's a very common practice in Korea.

#12 ruka_m04

ruka_m04

BoA*'s Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1263 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 02:54 AM

huh? i don't get it... :( i want to try that! :P

#13 Scuz

Scuz

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1683 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 05:18 AM

Boa has said that sometimes the double eyelids would just "appear" when she woke up, and she saw them as a "jinx" and knew she'd have a bad day that day... It's very possible that the occasional double eyelid-thingie became permanent as she grew older.

#14 aznality

aznality

BoA is my ONE and ONLY!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4350 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 05:53 AM

koolz.......nice news info

#15 JuNwEn

JuNwEn

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 09 March 2004 - 07:16 PM

It's possible for her to not have enough money. I mean, the record-companies grab a great deal of the money the albums bring in. Besides, Boa loves shopping. Maybe that's were all her cash goes B)

she's rich. jus say that she's humble :blink: :( :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users