#1 dreamsicles

dreamsicles

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:45 PM

Hi there,

here i finally reach my first 4 digit. my emperor post! xD <---(i like the name emperor more than emp which is short form ><)

I don't really know what to start with other than an introduction, so i guess that is it then xD

My name is wee kiat, how do you pronounce that name? make it simpler, pronounce it as wicked. it is very close.
people around me all called me wee kiat or twk for short, but note! twk is not my last name which many have mistaken. (Since my facebook i put it as WeeKiat Twk.)

also, i actually wanted to make this EMP on the day of BoA's comeback xD but well, i reach 1k before that, sadly. T_T

Firstly and definitely, gotta thank BoA for all her great works and performance out there. you have been a real inspiration to me, a role model that i can look up to. and i will always be supporting you without fail, in anyway i can, since 2002. for the last 8 years, and of course till forever.

Posted Image

THANKYOU!

Now... to our dear members. (noted: this is not by order, since they have been fighting over who will be in my first spot xD), SO SEE THIS! IN MY POST, EVERYONE IS NUMBER 1, EVERYONE IS IN THE FIRST PLACE
also, to add on, i am not totally prepare to write this EMP post due to the amount of massive projects i have to complete, so i guess the gifts will be randomly thought up. SORRY!

0). Dani AKA miduhyo:

the one who is dying to call me BOB for some reason like it spells the same backwards. and she requested to be before ming, so i guess i'll do that xD
tell the truth, i have forgotten how i have know you, or most of them i am gonna list. haha but mostly i think is because of ming which go into adding spree on MSN all the time.
SO DANI! your gift.

Posted Image

RAIN!! xDDD

1). Ming AKA mlyap7_boa:

the first person i know in BJJ, through spam section i suppose, or some random post somewhere. Also the one that is most irritating :) and the one who i share my problems with. also, the one that went into adding spree whenever he likes it. so one day, i know quite an amount of people in BJJ already.
and Recently, this kiddo here have gone into 4minute and wondergirls madness, this kid, who called us traitor for going into other idols other than BoA went into 4minute and wondergirls madness(smexpose). jkjk xD
SO NOW MING! your gift.

Posted Image

HYUNAH! the one which you do not want julian to get. so now.. NEXT PERSON!

2). Sharon AKA Sky019:

well, again one person that is added through ming massive spree, and became one of the staple person in the chatroom. well, i dunno what to say.. xD
so well the gift. the one that love food like me shall get food. xD

Posted Image

SUSHI! well, dani said you like food. anything blame her xD

3). Nick AKA Kwon Ji Kyo ( DID I GET IT RIGHT?)

Well~~ why bother repeating the same thing again and again xD
so just lets get on with it. THE GIFT!

Posted Image

well.. if it is me, i would like to find the big bang theory, but then, it doesnt give me the result... damn..

4). Julian AKA pocketboi

ALL TIME ENEMY OF MING!! so instead of speaking i'll just prove it.
THE GIFT

Posted Image

YUBIN! requested by julian himself. so now fight.

5). maggie AKA *c o n v e r s e

fellow spammer!! known through spam section! and well. POKEMON LOVER xD
man.. this post is getting shorter and shorter. :| sorry for those behind.

Posted Image

A MIC FOR YOU! join us in skype~

6). Ericia AKA ericia_90

fellow singaporean, that we met by fighting in spam section the first time round xD then ming add in. other than chatting, nothing really is much xD

well, i dunno what to give you so i'll just give you sushi too :\
Posted Image

So now with the rest,
Firstly, the staffs for their hard work, Cori, Pitabread and Heartbeat for their updates and stuffs. love the contest =D
BoAnjel for all the images..

of course all the fellow spammers who i have not chat with or spam with for long or none at all: Sunny(cadenza, Jason([BoA] MU), Tee(winterlove_000).(those that i remember spamming with)

there is also raul, baco, bum, eugene(ichigoXIII) ( did i forget anyone???)

and of coz mai(chocolate-kid) and kevin(Y2Kevtjai), thankyou both for your awesome works, graphics and encodings respectively.

and i'll give this to all the rest xD

Posted Image

ok.. i shall end. kthxbye.

now all forget about me and enjoy BoA's comeback.

Edited by dreamsicles, 24 July 2010 - 08:12 AM.

#2 Kwon Ji Kyo

Kwon Ji Kyo

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:52 PM

Hey WK!
Thanks for the gift...
Well~~ why bother repeating the same thing again and again xD
so just lets get on with it. THE GIFT!
You're lazy haha...
Anyway, congratz on your 4 digit numbers...

P.S. I'll "save" the present... XD

Edited by Kwon Ji Kyo, 23 July 2010 - 10:56 PM.

#3 miduhyo

miduhyo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:53 PM

THANK YOU!!! XD XD

HAPPY EMP!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I ENJOY MY RAIN!! :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAY

Edited by miduhyo, 23 July 2010 - 10:54 PM.

#4 dreamsicles

dreamsicles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:09 PM

I am lazy alright xD

#5 sky019

sky019

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:11 PM

wow sushi? well thank you wk!!!!

#6 pocketboi

pocketboi

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:43 PM

OMG YOOBIN THANK YOUUUU XDDD

#7 Raul

Raul

Thunder Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:02 AM

yay! nice to see you're on EMP mode XD

tnx for the shoutout! XD

#8 Raul

Raul

Thunder Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:02 AM

yay! nice to see you're on EMP mode XD

tnx for the shoutout! XD

#9 Jef

Jef

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:34 AM

An introduction after 1000 posts. I think I will copy you :D (In the year 2012 at this rate XD) But thanks for telling how to pronounce your name :)

But that Yubin, is she from the Wonder Girls ? She is beautiful on that picture !!

Edited by jef, 24 July 2010 - 02:40 AM.

#10 Y2Kevtjai

Y2Kevtjai

K n K`s Fansubs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:52 AM

Wooeeee I made it in your EMP. Nice :)

Yes more encodes are coming if my dedication and passion doesn't die. It's an artistry skill that keeps improving till infinity. Find your place where your quality, skill and talent as a person on this world globe is proven worth.

Good that you put Dani on top. Listen to the girls carefully.

#11 kyo_jieming2000

kyo_jieming2000

BoA's Healer

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 04:32 AM

so, you ARE wee kiat? :D :) I can't help but noticed that u always go crazy over BoA at Ming's pic spam on FB..lol.:P
Well, Nice to meet you and congratulations on winning the 4D (the lucky emperor's digit)! :P

dang, and since u reinstated the tradition, it makes me think again whether I should really skip my coming Elder's post - I was on the verge of just forgetting about it & moving on without it- :D

As the rhythm goes surprisingly smooth for - Wee Kiat-Kit Kat-Wicked--, here is a Kit Kat bar for you to bite on as u watch BoA's new MV later..=]

Posted Image

Edited by kyo_jieming2000, 24 July 2010 - 04:32 AM.

#12 dreamsicles

dreamsicles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 04:34 AM

@Y2Kevtjai: haha. sure do xD

and thank you for your great encodes once again. such great passion wont die that easily :)

@jef: i did an introduction before, now this is more like an re-introduction xD
and yea, that is yubin from wondergirls =D

@kyo_jieming2000: hahaa! kitkat! thankyou! i was used to being called that way too xD
well, since this is a tradition here i don see why not do it and bring a little something to this forum too, since its like so dead right now, but thanks to BoA's comeback, its been a little more lively lately xD

and nice to meet you too! thankyou for your chocolate and be sure to be ready to take on the GAME later on xD

Edited by dreamsicles, 24 July 2010 - 04:42 AM.

#13 pitabread

pitabread

BoA's Slave

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,195 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 08:12 AM

Welcome to the club!

#14 *c o n v e r s e

*c o n v e r s e

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:56 PM

A MIC! A MIC! WOO :)

THANK YOUUUU~

#15 mlyap7_boa

mlyap7_boa

Would take a bullet for BoA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 01:41 AM

First of all, sorry I couldn't reply this early as I was busy with practice last night & today that I only had time to check out BoA's new MV... :D

Kinda disappointed I'm not #0... ^_^ Just jokin, Dani can have it... :)

Quite a short EMP but it's meaningful nonetheless, I still remember how slow you started off spendin most of your time mainly in the spam section but you soon gotten familiar here after knowin more people here... It's nice to watch growth & I hope this place will keep growin...

Lastly, you have angered me... HAND OVER YOOBIN JULIAN IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE!! :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users