#1 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate non-asian BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8292 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:08 PM

Posted Image

The internet has been alive with talk of BoA potentially getting spotted in Jeju do Island filming the popular Korean variety show, "Running Man." The only real evidence was one picture showing the back of someones bright orange jacket that read "Bo-ah" in Korean with a SBS camera crew filming that persons every move. With no face shown in the image, netizens waited for confirmation but not without showing much excitement that BoA could be participating in Korean variety shows.

Thankfully, SBS's official "Running Man" twitter tweeted some details of the episode in question:
Posted Image

"Running Man" is an urban action variety show where both the MCs and guests must complete an array of missions either alone, in pairs, or as a group to win. This will be the first Korean variety show that BoA has participated in since her debut. It seems that, almost, 12 years is the charm. Stay tuned for more information about the upcoming episode.

Credits:
Site: http://www.BoAjjang.com
News Update: Cori (BoAjjang.com) & Bokachu (BoAjjang.com)
Writer/Editor: Cori (BoAjjang.com) & Uni (BoAjjang.com)
News Source: Lady nextdoor (Uriboa.com), official "Running Man" twitter, & Nate News

#2 ~Milestone~

~Milestone~

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:05 PM

Omg! BoA is so active in Korea right now. This is a 4th promotion for her album :) She has COBU, Kpop Star, Hight Cut Magazine, and now this :) I wouldnt be surprised if BoA's album sold over 100,000+ this time. Lets hope it does. (If it's Korean ^_^)

#3 iDenntity

iDenntity

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

little by little, im dying in the inside from happiness :D

#4 let

let

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:06 PM

Finally BoA will be appearing on variety shows again ^-^

#5 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3833 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:02 PM

OMG! Finally~ It's about goddamn time our girl involves in some variety show!! I almost can not believe this day has come :lol:
Can'y wait to March 25th !!!

#6 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3351 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:57 AM

I always wish to see her on variety show! My dream came true!!!

#7 Rika

Rika

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:19 AM

yeahhh!!!!! >.<

#8 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3110 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:35 PM

Is it really her first time on a Korean variety show since her debut? o: What about all of those random videos of her on shows when she was way younger? Or is there a distinction between variety shows and talk shows..?

#9 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3833 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:39 PM

Is it really her first time on a Korean variety show since her debut? o: What about all of those random videos of her on shows when she was way younger? Or is there a distinction between variety shows and talk shows..?

This is really her first time on a Korean variety show. Before when she was younger, those-like you said-were just talk show, and she just appeared to be one of the guests, not like this time, she is one of the main players! AND IN 'RUNNING MAN' !!!

#10 Ericia_90

Ericia_90

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2141 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:43 PM

OMG!!! I can't wait!!! I'm currently watching Running Man start from episode 1!!! So is my colleagues!!! And BoA on variety show is a DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!

#11 ptaxgenya

ptaxgenya

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:32 AM

кто ниб знает когда откроет официальный

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users