Taken at the studio

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

credit: madeinboa

-------------------------------

She cried today after Park Ji Min "U raise me up" perf
cos she got reminded of her hard time in Japan when she was 16. (Ji Min is also 16 now)

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

credit: @therlynn

#2 lanalaidin

lanalaidin

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:03 AM

unnie soooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

#3 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3833 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:15 PM

I know I keep whining about this, but I really don't like her hair in black & that style :P . Can't wait til she changes it ._.

Thanks for the pics, bokachu :)

#4 PeachPineapple

PeachPineapple

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

I know I keep whining about this, but I really don't like her hair in black & that style :P . Can't wait til she changes it ._.

Thanks for the pics, bokachu :)

Eh really? I think BoA looks gorgeous in that hairstyle and hair colour! Kinda reminds me of her GOT days don't u think? XD but I kinda miss her light brown hair colour like in her 2006 era.

#5 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3351 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:38 PM

I find her hair style beautiful. :D

BoA is a sensitive lady... Be Strong BoA :D

#6 unforgettable_yoosu

unforgettable_yoosu

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:57 AM

BoA in Black hair is so beautiful! Don't want her to change it.

Thanks.

#7 Mashimaro-san

Mashimaro-san

VIVID

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2477 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

This looks better too, I find BoA looks best when she's just dressed casually. BoA should do a more effortless look, such as this one, its quite fun too with the braid.

BoA's not pulling off the high-fashion look well lately, she did it very well back during OUTGROW (DO THE MOTION <3), but nowadays she always looks so tired and old in the recent magazine photo shoots.

#8 Japracool

Japracool

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:26 PM

She's looking perfectly beautiful in those pictures above. Casual look, love it.

#9 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3833 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

Eh really? I think BoA looks gorgeous in that hairstyle and hair colour! Kinda reminds me of her GOT days don't u think? XD but I kinda miss her light brown hair colour like in her 2006 era.

Maybe the color black, but totally not the style +_+ , the current style is not even close to GOT's style! I wouldn't mind GOT's style, but not this, it makes her look old, like an aunty :lol:

This looks better too, I find BoA looks best when she's just dressed casually. BoA should do a more effortless look, such as this one, its quite fun too with the braid.

BoA's not pulling off the high-fashion look well lately, she did it very well back during OUTGROW (DO THE MOTION <3), but nowadays she always looks so tired and old in the recent magazine photo shoots.

She looked gorgeous in SURE magazines, that was recent. And it's her fault that the make-up didn't go well for some people (like you & me :P) , it was the concept from the makeup artist to the photographer and even the designer for the outfits/accessories

BTW, thought you were off to your other fandoms? Back so soon? :rolleyes:

#10 MOTOWAYohsixfive

MOTOWAYohsixfive

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1927 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:42 AM

Well, in general, her face has become kind of sunken in. That, largely, is what makes her look older. Obviously her makeup and hair contribute, but mostly because her face has gotten a lot thinner.

In these pictures, she looks great though. It might be because of the angle (she tends to fare better from a side or slanted view than from a direct view), but she's actually looking young.

#11 _sweetKiwi

_sweetKiwi

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

BoA is so prettty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users