20 replies to this topic

#1 jiro_ejlr

jiro_ejlr

BoAファン永遠

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1149 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:48 AM

Guys.. i'm having a big problem.. my account in jpopsuki has been disabled for couple of days.. well this is the first time that i have encountered a problem with them.. is there any way or solution to enabled it??.. do i wait more than days and weeks to enabled it??.. i've tried to ask some people at their tech support chat indicated at their site and some of the people online there said that my account was permanently disabled forever.. but i doubted that were bullying me.. so i tried to look to the other forums and saw some post saying it will enabled it sooner or later.. does anyone here experience this problem of mine??.. seriously, i've been so down and lame and panic/confused at the same time when i found this.. and i can't move on until now.. hope you guys help me.. T__T

#2 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3833 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

Hm, I'm really confused reading your post. So your JPS account got disabled out of nowhere? For no reason? I mean, like, have you been active on the account or you haven't used it for a while? Because I know that JPS updated couple months ago and inactive users were disabled. And if you are active, it's very strange & rude if they just disable your account without any reason, I haven't ever seen any case like that, are you sure you didn't violate any JPS's rules in downloading/uploading or leeching ?
I need more detail in order to figure it out for you. What is your JPS's ID ?

#3 jiro_ejlr

jiro_ejlr

BoAファン永遠

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1149 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:17 PM

i'm a active user there.. but i think i violate some of their rules or something.. because recently my ratio was drop at 0.59 which is my first time to have that and because of that i did seeding and upload any files to push through up to the top.. and it went well ofcourse.. and right now.. i don't know why they disabled my account.. i was freaking shock when i'm trying to log-in in their site.. my username there is: jirokun_ejlr ..hope u could help me because i need to seed more files to move up my ratio more.. and at the same time, i can't live without jpopsuki with me.. >__<

Edited by jiro_ejlr, 30 April 2012 - 09:22 PM.

#4 TaRo33

TaRo33

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:15 AM

They had some bugs going on around few days ago. My account also out of nowhere had thrown to restricted class while in infinite ratio. I think it's cleared now, u should check it, like mine has back to normal again.

#5 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3833 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:13 AM

Any luck Jiro? Have you checked if it were just a bug like TaRo33 said ?

Your account will be put into a "Restricted User" class when you failed to get out of ratio watch in the 2 weeks time you get, downloaded more than 10GB while on ratio watch or have been on ratio watch more than 2 times.
You have 2 chances to get out of the Restricted class, drop into this class a 3rd time and your account is disabled for good and you will not get a chance to get it back.

I mean not sure what violation that you have so I can't really help you much. If you wanna a new account, I can invite you.

#6 jiro_ejlr

jiro_ejlr

BoAファン永遠

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1149 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:48 PM

^ok.. you can invite me then.. thanks!!.. but, hopefully they could have another open registration this year..

#7 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3833 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:49 PM

^ok.. you can invite me then.. thanks!!.. but, hopefully they could have another open registration this year..

Hey I just look up your account! It is NOT disabled, it's just Restricted. And from the JPS :
Restricted
Requirements: Failing to make it out of ratio watch.
Privileges: CANNOT download, only seed torrents from their snatch list. Most functions of the site are disabled.

Quoted from your profile:

This user is currently on ratio watch, and must upload 13.99 MB in the next 1 week, 1 day, or he will be restricted. Amount downloaded while on ratio watch: 0.00 B

So, basically, you can not download new file, and you have to seed some of the file you have downloaded to reach that 13.99MB .

#8 jiro_ejlr

jiro_ejlr

BoAファン永遠

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1149 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:34 PM

but.. i can't seed anymore.. all my torrents are in red.. i always updating my torrents but nothing happens.. it's utorrent tracker says:

[DHT] not allowed
[Local Peer Discovery] not allowed
[Peer Exchange] not allowed
http://jpopsuki.eu: .... Failure: passkey not found

so do i able to seed if they aren't allowed me to seed anymore.. >__<

#9 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3833 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:22 AM

[DHT] not allowed
[Local Peer Discovery] not allowed
[Peer Exchange] not allowed
http://jpopsuki.eu: .... Failure: passkey not found

^ these just indicate that you can't download or upload NEW Torrents . You should be able to seed the torrents which you snatched before. I'm wondering if you actually understand what you need to do here?
You need to re-seed some of what you download before, not uploading or downloading any new torrent.
I just looked into your account, you have just 5 days left, if you don't seed that 13.99 , you will lose your account for good.
Here some of what I recommend that you should re-seed cuz you downloaded them before: (I found them in your snatches list) : all you need to do is re-seed any of these below and you'll be good to go
- Angela Aki Tegami Haikei Juugo no kimi e MP3
- 4minute- Dream racer + Volume up (SBS Inkigayo 2012.04.15)
- Ami Suzuki- Infinity Eighteen Vol.1
- Ami Suzuki- Be Together MP3
- YUI - How crazy your love is MP3
- Ami Suzuki - AMI collection MP3

Those are very active torrent right now, and you have a lots of active torrent on your list also. You should reach the 13.99 in less than 5 minutes! So do it now!

#10 jiro_ejlr

jiro_ejlr

BoAファン永遠

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1149 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

but the problem is i'm already force seeding them all but nothing happens.. the up/seed speed is 0 and all of them are in red.. please take view on these screenshots from my utorrent:

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's been a week and half of this and nothing really happens.. >__<

#11 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3833 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:22 AM

^ those won't work anymore because they got flagged from JPS and you currently are not the regular user anymore so the old tracker won't work any longer. You need to get the .torrent file again from your snatched list and re-seed them
Here's the guide from JPS how to re-seed when you are restricted http://jpopsuki.eu/f...d&threadid=2133

BTW, do you have any Bonus Points? I assume you should have at least 125 points by now if you were seeding before, use it NOW! With 125 points you will have 0.5GB upload credit into your account and you will be out of Restriction right away!

#12 jiro_ejlr

jiro_ejlr

BoAファン永遠

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1149 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:59 AM

i don't know how to get my .torrent file from my snatched list and re-seed them since all the files on m computer we're reformatted.. And thanks for the guide link but i can't log-in to the jpopsuki site anymore.. And i can't use my bonus points (if i have some) because i can't log-in.. hayz.. >_<

#13 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3833 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:40 AM

i don't know how to get my .torrent file from my snatched list and re-seed them since all the files on m computer we're reformatted.. And thanks for the guide link but i can't log-in to the jpopsuki site anymore.. And i can't use my bonus points (if i have some) because i can't log-in.. hayz.. >_<

I checked your bonus points, it's not enough to bail you out anyway. It's too late now cuz your account has been locked. Sorry :(
Hopefully they will open a registration at some point soon and you can get a new account.

#14 jiro_ejlr

jiro_ejlr

BoAファン永遠

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1149 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:16 PM

Aww.. thanks.. but it would be great if you invite me for the meantime while they're haven't open registration.. ^_^

#15 yunapolaris

yunapolaris

I'm here because

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3833 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:50 PM

Aww.. thanks.. but it would be great if you invite me for the meantime while they're haven't open registration.. ^_^

Um.. I'm a lil hesitant in inviting you since you couldn't pass the ratio watch, if you get invited and couldn't pass again, this time I will be held responsibility too :-s

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jpop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users