#1 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate non-asian BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8292 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:53 PM

Posted Image

More information regarding BoA's return with her 7th studio album, "Only One," has been revealed by SM Entertainment on July 20th. The agency describes the title track, "Only One," as a song with a bittersweet but dreamy atmosphere.

According to SM Entertainment, "'Only One' was directly written and composed by BoA, and it is of a lyrical hip-hop genre with a heavy hip-hop drum beat and sweet piano melody, combined with a majestic orchestra to create a dreamy like atmosphere."

The track was also choreographed by the global team that worked with Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Lopez and many other global stars, NappyTabs.

NappyTabs also took part in BoA's U.S. dance flick, "COBU 3D," as the lead choreographers, and will once again work with BoA for her track, "Only One."

Meanwhile, BoA will release her 7th studio album and the dance music video for "Only One" on July 22nd with the physical album available in stores on July 25th.

Credits:
Site: http://BoAjjang.com
News Update/Writer: Uni (BoAjjang.com)

News Source: OSEN &
Koreaboo

#2 tini0531

tini0531

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:44 PM

cool pic...

#3 VjumpingBoA1105

VjumpingBoA1105

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:05 PM

Can't wait. Boajjang!

#4 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3409 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:00 PM

Wow I have been dreaming to see BoA with a musical instrument. Hope she will play in some day!

Now we have the date for the release of the music video!

#5 ningyou-hime

ningyou-hime

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:17 AM

Is that picture also new? *o* she looks like back in the teen days of her :D

#6 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate non-asian BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8292 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:06 AM

Yes, it is a new picture. It was yesterdays new teaser picture ^-^

#7 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3409 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:25 AM

I wonder when will we have an album cover :D

#8 MistGuardianChrome

MistGuardianChrome

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• BoAjjang Subtitles
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:48 PM

Gaaah. I'm looking forward to this so much.

#9 mrsmushroomlee

mrsmushroomlee

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:28 PM

BoA looks really younger with that hair style. She looks like she's seventeen again (okay, maybe I'm exaggerating). I love this new picture! She looks sweet and so honest. I just can't wait to see the MV and to hear the album *-* oh God! I was so into the picture that I didn't even thought about the news XD The fact that she could actually do something like this shows that they are actually investing in this comeback, which makes me excited to see how great it is going to be!

Edited by mrsmushroomlee, 20 July 2012 - 03:30 PM.

#10 hinachan

hinachan

Spending too much time online ^_^

• Members
  • 5451 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:00 PM

I wish they had used Asian dancers, though. The backup dancers in Only One aren't in sync, and it makes the whole choreography look so sloppy, that you can't see how good BoA is. When she has Asian backup dancers, they are always so tight and well-synchronized. Ever since I got into K-pop and J-pop, I've been spoiled by their great dancing abilities...American dancers just look so sloppy to me now. :)

#11 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • 5889 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:49 AM

I preferred the American dancers to be honest, they just added alot more to Only One. Watching the dance music video it is almost spell binding I can never take my eyes off the screen.

#12 MOTOWAYohsixfive

MOTOWAYohsixfive

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1929 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:37 PM

The American dancers are way better IMO. I like BoA's Japanese dancers, but her Korean ones are so weak.. lol. They might be more "in sync," but everything they do looks kind of forced. I'm basing this off previous performances of her American songs (at SM TOWN concerts) where you can compare Misha's team and her Korean team and her Japanese team (they performed them a few times, too). For me, her Korean dancers are by far the worst to watch. lulz

#13 hinachan

hinachan

Spending too much time online ^_^

• Members
  • 5451 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 04:04 AM

The Japanese dancers are far and away the best. In terms of American dancers, the best ones she's worked with are those who were in the Cha version of "Eat You Up". I agree that the Korean ones aren't quite as good as the Japanese ones. In BoA's latest video, though, the American dancers are so sloppy, that they keep getting out of sync with the other dancers. Things really start falling apart at about 2:50 in the video. The single most important factor in group choreography involving identical movements is for everyone to be dancing as if controlled by one mind. If you aren't synchronized, nothing else you do matters...it's the equivalent of singing off-key in a choir.

BoA, as always, does very well, putting a lot of expression into what she does. She has a wonderful gift for combining precision with expressiveness. :)

#14 boa's shadow

boa's shadow

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

NappyTabs are the BEST! Those two make the greatest dances ever~! So glad BoA gets to work with them. The Only One dance is perfect<3 Hopefully she keeps getting NappyTabs to make dances for her (and the rest of SM artists too please heh heh)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users