Photo

SM artists to release new tracks for "COBU 3D" soon?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Uni

Uni

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru 's Enforcer >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8663 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:49 AM

Posted Image

Jumping BoAs have been waiting a long time for the release of BoA's Hollywood dance flick "COBU 3D," directed by Duane Adler, since she began filming it back early 2011.

According to IMDB, "COBU 3D" is set to be released in 2013 with no U.S. or South Korea release date specified. However, a release date for Norway, the Netherlands and Denmark was posted for April 12th, July 11th and July 25th in 2013 respectively.

Further news has been revealed through Creative Control's Twitter on October 5th (EDT) regarding the film's OST as well. They tweet, "'@TheBeatChannel: @NickyDaB featured in today's release of 'THE BEAT'. #music bit.ly/VzArn7' his music in #Cobu out April @kconusa" and "Will release a track list from #Cobu prior to @kconusa featuring SM Kpop stars from Girls Generation to @BoAkwon with a song by @derekhough."

Creative Control is a "music supervision, producing, consultation and events company in LA and NOLA."

While Creative Control mention's KCON '12, which will take place on October 13th at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Irvine, California, there is no official announcement as to what it regards.

Stay tuned for more information! If you are interested in taking part of the first ever K-Pop convention in the U.S., tickets are still available at a low price of $40! Visit http://kconusa.com for more information.

Credits:
Site: http://BoAjjang.com
Writer: Uni (boajjang.com)
Source: @cre8ve_ctrl and IMDB

#2 AishaAigoo

AishaAigoo

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:50 AM

THAT IS SO COOL!

I'm proud of SM's artists. They're doing so well :)

#3 Sakurada

Sakurada

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:02 PM

Speaking of releasing new songs ...I read on Wikipedia today on BoA's page that she said on August 7th in a fan meeting that she would be releasing Only One in Japan and would translate the lyrics herself ...is that true? Anyone heard about this?

#4 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3265 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:54 PM

Great to hear they are doing something for COBU. I am still waiting!!!

Yes, ONLY ONE Japanese version is true :D

#5 lanalaidin

lanalaidin

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:50 PM

wow...can`t wait!!!! Miss BoA!!!!!!!

#6 xxiicorina

xxiicorina

Let's Jump High Together ٩(≧◡≦)�

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1495 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:10 PM

This is great news! I kind of forgot about COBU honestly, ahaha it's been such a long time. I thought it was going to be released this year, and thankfully they said the official year its going to be released.

I CAN'T WAIIIT OMGG :D

#7 BoA_rocks_in_english

BoA_rocks_in_english

The Unbiased BoA Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5851 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:45 PM

New english song? Yes please =P

#8 linus22

linus22

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:53 AM

Arghhh, why is it so long ?? I really wanna see BoA in a movie for a first time and It can only happen next year :(

#9 boa's shadow

boa's shadow

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

Gaahhhhhh I hope it comes out soon~! And when it does come out, I better be able to go see it at the movie theater that is, like, five minutes from my house! BoA fighting<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users