25 replies to this topic

#1 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate non-asian BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8292 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

After months of no word on the release of the long awaited film “COBU 3D”, which features BoA as the main female lead Aya, attendees of KCON 2012 were given a small treat of what is to come sometime earlier next year. COBU 3D: Inside Look panel consisted of Duane Adler, the director and writer of the film, Joel High the music supervisor, and Eric Hetzel the producer. They started off the hour panel with a ten minute exclusive sneak peak of the movie, giving a short description of the film and what fans should expect.

After the video was shown, they went on to say nothing but good things about our BoA.
Duane spoke of how he had found BoA from a friend. After he started writing "Cobu", he could not get BoA out of his mind. Getting into contact with SM Entertainment, Duane sent them the script for BoA to read over. When Duane met with BoA in Tokyo, BoA seemed enthusiastic about the project and liked the fact that Aya was very much like her, even stating that she found Aya "very vulnerable."

The cast worked for 5 weeks prior to filming to learn all the dancing for the film. Duane went on to state that BoA worked her butt off everyday and even surprised her co-star, Derek Hough.

Derek was used to teaching non-dancers how to dance, with BoA, it was totally different and Derek was NOT prepared for BoA's dance skill. The duo soon became very competitive with one another, "but in a friendly way."

Duane went on to tell the audience of how BoA had pulled a prank on him on april fools day. At 2 AM, BoA texted Duane, telling him how he shouldn't be alarmed, but she had just been arrested. Duane tried to call her, multiple times, but she did not answer. He said he started to become very nervous and began to panic. She ended up calling him back, laughing and said "APRIL FOOLS!" Duane went on to say that he would "get her back for that one day!"

There was also talk of other SM Entertainment artists being featured on the movie soundtrack and in the film. Girls' Generation, F(x), TVXQ, and EXO-M member, Kris, will be featured within various songs in the movie. The panel went on to give the audience a sneak peek of two songs that would featured in the film, "Cheap Creeper" sing by Girls' Generation and "Say Yes" sung by Jessica of Girls' Generation, Krystal of f(x), and Kris of EXO-M.

Still no official movie release date has been set for the film, but the panel seems hopeful that it will be coming out early next year.

#2 ~Milestone~

~Milestone~

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:10 PM

I hope the movie is worth watching. But still, excited for BoA!

Edited by ~Milestone~, 14 October 2012 - 05:11 PM.

#3 lanalaidin

lanalaidin

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:19 PM

wow..it look excited. awesome! can`t wait!

#4 orchidjadedx

orchidjadedx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:35 PM

even if the movie is any good or not, i am just totally gonna watch this for boa....this preview is AWESOME!....thx

#5 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:44 PM

Thank you for all of your hard work! :D Anyone got chills from the couple dance in the practice room scene? Good to hear that little preview of "Let Me In" :)

#6 orchidjadedx

orchidjadedx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:02 PM

Thank you for all of your hard work! :D Anyone got chills from the couple dance in the practice room scene? Good to hear that little preview of "Let Me In" :)

i did, i did, i did....lol, it feels like boa has finally grown up....i've always wanted to see her do intimate dances and have kiss scenes and now she finally gets to do them....

#7 celbel

celbel

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

A-friggen-mazing!!

#8 explicitj0yee

explicitj0yee

I know BoA*

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:33 PM

Im so excited for this movie! Does anyone know what the song thats playing during their couple dance is?

#9 usako

usako

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1047 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

^ explicitj0yee: Let Me In ..Derek who wrote the lyric...

btw can't wait for this movie..aaaaaaaaaaa OMG COBU3D amazing.....BoA acting not bad at all..
i'm so excited.........

Edited by usako, 14 October 2012 - 08:11 PM.

#10 Coreax

Coreax

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:32 PM

Thank you so much Cori for this upload! The movie looks so amazing, much better than my expectations. I cannot believe how grown up our BoA looks and the role she plays is just perfect. Her acting is spot on and I cannot wait to see her on the silver screen!

#11 atkyumi

atkyumi

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:38 PM

Thanks SO much for this Cori!
Ahhh it's so amazing I keep replaying it, especially the practice room scene, the choreography is incredible! I can't wait any longerrrr. OFFICIAL. RELEASE. DATE. NOW.
I also love the bit about Duane saying that it's a love story about an American boy and an Asian girl, but never raising the issue. Not one of the characters say "you can't be with him because he's white," or "you can't be with her because she's Asian." I really do believe this will be a movie for the world like the producer said.

#12 Elmari

Elmari

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

BoA and Derek look amazing together in this movie and they have so much chemistry together. I think it was Rich Ting who said that their chemistry just jumps right off the movie screen at you! I can't believe we FINALLY got something from the movie team. I really think this movie can be a sleeper hit if they have the right promotion. I need to see this movie NOW! haha

#13 Elmari

Elmari

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

Oh yeah, THANK YOU Cori!!! Watching this is like opening a present on Xmas morning for me!

#14 Sakurada

Sakurada

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:31 PM

Yeah this looked so awesome xD especially that training room dance thing where they said they tried to make it look like it wasn't a choreography ...it's so cute xD

I just wonder why it's always being pushed back ...it was supposed to come out this summer, then they said October and now it's TBA again =/ I wonder if they're also going to translate "Only One" in English for the OST or somut

#15 TruCalling87

TruCalling87

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:38 PM

Omg! Gave me chills. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users