~Milestone~

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

She's in the top 30 for best digital sellers of the year

http://www.melon.com..._top10_list.jsp

^that's the voting link, but it's harder to vote because you need Melon ID and everything. If anyone can vote, please vote for her :D

Or

If anyone knows how to create an account, please share with us so we can vote for her as well!

She's currently #17

Edited by ~Milestone~, 14 November 2012 - 07:48 PM.

#2 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3330 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

I want to vote for her. I wonder how many shows will she attend at the end of this year

#3 wwteng

wwteng

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

Don't understand a single word from this website

#4 celbel

celbel

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:44 AM

Don't understand a single word from this website

Same, I want to help! Any korean speaking people out there?? Help please!

#5 milestone✧

milestone✧

mmm... BoA's cute

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

I guess this requires registration. I hope K-fans will do a tutorial for us, I'm willing to help.

#6 bokachu

bokachu

BoA News Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2700 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:30 AM

I think it's only available for Koreans as people need to apply their Resident's Registration Number in order to vote.

Edited by bokachu, 15 November 2012 - 09:35 AM.

#7 Timika92

Timika92

Who's BoA?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

Throughout this great scheme of things you'll get a B+ just for effort. Where exactly you misplaced me was in all the facts. You know, as the maxim goes, the devil is in the details... And it could not be much more accurate in this article. Having said that, permit me tell you what exactly did give good results. Your article (parts of it) can be incredibly powerful and that is possibly why I am making an effort in order to opine. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. Secondly, although I can see the leaps in reason you come up with, I am not certain of exactly how you appear to unite your details which inturn help to make your final result. For now I will subscribe to your point however trust in the near future you connect the dots better.wishes you all the best

#8 hinachan

hinachan

Spending too much time online ^_^

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5445 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:23 AM

I think it's only available for Koreans as people need to apply their Resident's Registration Number in order to vote.

That would be like giving out your Social Security number! My gawd, don't these people have any clue about identity theft, and how insecure the 'net really is?

ON EDIT: PSY with only 4,000 votes? 80,000 people showed up for his recent Korean concert, and that's just the people who were die-hard enough fans to brave the huge crowd. And you could tell these were PSY fans, as they were singing along to all of his songs, even album tracks.

Also, BoA's album was battling PSY's for the #1 spot when both albums were released, and she's that low on the chart?

I'm beginning to think all these online Korean polls are being skewed by bots.

Edited by hinachan, 25 November 2012 - 03:28 AM.

#9 Kowan

Kowan

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

^ That's probably because majority of those who attended Psy's concert and like Gangnam style were from the general public, not just fans who are limited to those in fan clubs/communities or whatever but everyone in general. Most of the public don't really care about these online voting things and just buys music that they like. Besides those votes does NOT represent the final results of the award show anyway.

Edited by Kowan, 25 November 2012 - 04:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users