I enjoy those performances very much :D

#17 usako

usako

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1046 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

[Eng trans] "Don't cross your leg" by Kpop star 2 contestants 악동뮤지션(Akdong Musician):

Don’t cross your legs, everyone don’t cross your legs
You provoke my instincts by talking about chicness
You threw caution to the wind, and rose one leg and put it on the other leg
You crossed your legs, it was provoking
Making me feel like my legs are becoming numb and blood flow has stopped
You provoke my instincts by talking about arrogance
Clenching your fist and slamming the desk to make everyone focus

You crossed your legs, windingly crossed

This growth plate has been closed, and the feeling starts from toe
By your figure that acts big
By your figure that is saying ” I’m the truth” with your eyes
Pointless desires to win starts burning, so you reached for your short legs
and crossed your legs
When I go out to downtown, it’s colorful, here and there, thick or thin
There are various types of colored skirts or pants, but your voluptuous legs stand out among the others
Crossing your legs and sitting on the downtown outskirts bench, who are you waiting for
I thought you were pulling a long face, but that wasn’t it
That was because your legs were numb
Don’t cross your legs, everyone don’t cross your legs

cr: http://imdaoneanimal...initly-among-my

#18 xxiicorina

xxiicorina

Let's Jump High Together ٩(≧◡≦)�

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1495 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

I think the judges said she doesn't have any character in her performance. Great vocal is not enough

Oh thanks for the reply. Wow, I never noticed, ahah- I guess I was too much focused on the vocals. P:

#19 orchidjadedx

orchidjadedx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

i'm surprised yg failed the little dancing machine girl in this s2e1 yet he passed the little dancing machine blonde boy(who was so nervous every time he tried to sing) and the rapper dancing machine girl from season 1...but i'm glad she passed bc i can see potential in her

#20 Kwcty6888

Kwcty6888

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3103 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:09 PM

LOL I just repeated that clip of her going, "O-ppa~" over and over again xDD How can she be so adorable at times and so charismatic at others?!

#21 t3_tien

t3_tien

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

i'm surprised yg failed the little dancing machine girl in this s2e1 yet he passed the little dancing machine blonde boy(who was so nervous every time he tried to sing) and the rapper dancing machine girl from season 1...but i'm glad she passed bc i can see potential in her

I think YG wanted BoA to decide wether BoA wanted to pass that little girl or not. Maybe b/c she is only 11 year-old but the showbiz is hard. That's why BoA asked her some question before passing her. (one of them was "Really?" like BoA wanted to make sure of her determination(?))
I'm only guessing coz I don't know Korean =P and from ss1, sometime one judge (mostly YG LOLz) rejected the contestant coz he/she wanted the last judge to decide.

and abt that Youtube star girl, I dont really like her so I have no objection to the judges' decision of rejecting her. Her vocal is good but something abt her performance was not right. I don't know how to explain. For the first few second I was impressed but when the song go on, I fell bored and a little annoyed.

LOL I just repeated that clip of her going, "O-ppa~" over and over again xDD How can she be so adorable at times and so charismatic at others?!

me, too LOLz. I'm repeating that part every mornings and nights =))))) Imagine she said that to Yunho XD
Sorry, I'm a YunBoA shipper =P

#22 hinachan

hinachan

Spending too much time online ^_^

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5445 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

No, I didn't upload it, just saw it and thought it was cute. Grrrr at SBS for having already removed it! They seriously need to chill out on the youtube copyright.

People should just upload this stuff with nonsense codenames and post them to various forums. Then SBS wouldn't be able to find it by searching for keywords on YouTube.

#23 karuno

karuno

I'm an official BoA fan!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:59 AM

I think YG wanted BoA to decide wether BoA wanted to pass that little girl or not. Maybe b/c she is only 11 year-old but the showbiz is hard. That's why BoA asked her some question before passing her. (one of them was "Really?" like BoA wanted to make sure of her determination(?))
I'm only guessing coz I don't know Korean =P and from ss1, sometime one judge (mostly YG LOLz) rejected the contestant coz he/she wanted the last judge to decide.

and abt that Youtube star girl, I dont really like her so I have no objection to the judges' decision of rejecting her. Her vocal is good but something abt her performance was not right. I don't know how to explain. For the first few second I was impressed but when the song go on, I fell bored and a little annoyed.

me, too LOLz. I'm repeating that part every mornings and nights =))))) Imagine she said that to Yunho XD
Sorry, I'm a YunBoA shipper =P

I believe BoA was telling the girl that she would only pass her if she would practice her vocals more, which prompted her to ask to girl, "Promise? Are you sure?".

I found the episode kinda boring but I'm sure the next episodes will be more interesting!! I'm looking more towards the international contestants lol They're always interesting

Edited by karuno, 25 November 2012 - 11:00 AM.

#24 orchidjadedx

orchidjadedx

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:58 AM

did anyone watch ep 2? it was kinda boring but i'm looking forward to ep 3 bc the preview looks good.....the girl that yg passed has lisp right? i wonder why yg passed her....and those two guys from LA are pretty darn good, lol, at Brian fanboying all over Boa .....and McKay(wrong spelling probably) has a sexy voice too

#25 Rika

Rika

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:54 PM

here i'm putting the list of episondes online of kpopstar2. check it
http://forums.boajja...56#entry2240123

#26 JustinPerky

JustinPerky

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1309 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:31 AM

Daebaksubs decided to sub K-Pop Star 2 :D Here's the first episode subbed.

http://www.daebaksub...eason-2-ep.html

#27 2boamystar

2boamystar

Always be BoA's fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3336 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:55 AM

^ That's great. Thanks for sharing :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users