48 replies to this topic

#1 Mirai Pan-chan

Mirai Pan-chan

Bad Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,013 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 02:53 PM

O.o I just realized NOW @ 5030 post that I reached FEP ... *freaked* (took me long to write all this)
okies, now I havesta waste my 'money' on ya guys ... ^^ But it's worth it!

-all SNs in random order-

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

**BJ Family**

Hikari-dono/chan - Aww you kawaii~ kirei~ girl ... ^.^ To you, I give you tickets to go see Pooh's Heffalump movie, a limo to go to the movies to see it, and the actual dvd of it and a wide-screen Korean-company (so it's the best one) tv to watch it on at home! ^^ Also, all the manga books and anime dvds u want! :notworthy: Also my work that I'd do anything for you! ^^

Cori-sama/chan - Cori-chan, I give you your own authentic BoA* mic to sing onto and the best image-graphic making software to make more of your kick-ass graphix~~! ^^ I givya the new Harry Potter book, hardcover, autographed by JKR and the HP cast EARLY then the date it comes out! :o Me so jealous I didn't get mehself one yet ... :notworthy: ;)

Wendy-sama/chan - CHUCHU~!~!~ For you, pretty girl, I give you a certificate signed saying your parents aren't eva being divorced, and some BoA posters and cds. ^^ I also got ya the Origin album from Evanescence and the Anywhere But Home dvd! ~:D~ YOU RAWK WENDY!

Naru-sensei/chan - Naru-chan, lucky you get ALL the Ayu stuff ever out, including the unreleased stuffs! ^.^ I also gotya a Taku plushie u can hug when he's not there! ^^ Also any manga/anime stuffs u want (*coughdetectiveconanne?cough*)! ^___^ Lucky Japanese girl ...
Stephy - Ah, the stephilicious byootiful Stephy! ^.^ I give you all the accesories and stuff u want! Oh and if anyone cheats on you again, I'll sock 'em for yas! :D Purdy purdy girl ... oya! and lotsa cameras to take pix of u and stuffs!

BuNnIeS - BuNnIeS, the newest person in meh fammi! ^^ To you, I give u all the Avril and Evanescence stuff u don't have!!~! You also get lotsa graphix-makin programs (that usually cost a lot) for free so u can keep makin those AWESOME~~ graphics u have!

Redmage-kun -[I] Hi, this is :P (:() givin u all the BoA stuff out! ^.^ also more graphic software to make those nice graphix u make! Since you're so godamn nice, I got u BoA's autograph!!!!!! It was pretty hard since Stupid Monkey 'Soo Man' :lol: was blocking meh way, but I got it! :D U RAWK~! B) [/I]
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

**Mods/Important pplz:**

Coolin-dono: *chants* COOLIN, COOLIN, COOLIN! You're AWESOME - being the admin of the GREAT BJ and all! ^^ To you, I don't know WHAT to give you ... um ... any BoA stuff ya want, and utter respect from me! ^^ Tho that might not mean much since I'm rather insane and useless. ehehehe ...

JWu/Val - Yo ... consider this also as a wedding gift from meh to you and Val! ^^ Lotsa Pucca/vooz/orange story for the lovely wife, and upgrades from all (if any) low-quality things u have to HQHQHQ but @ (somehow) the same filesize! :notworthy:

Choopy/Furby (who's the female or male in the relationship? tell me) - Hey queer-wannabes (JKJK!) you get lotsa BoA stuff and ... ^^ *ahem* anything you'd like for when you're together ... alone ... *coughcough* :P

Truong/Ace - hey u seksi-kool-helpful-kute-guys! ^^ You so nice always upping stuff fo' pplz!!!!! To you, I give you ALL the BoA prefs ever that you don't have in HQHQHQ (if u don't already have 'em all) with UNLIMITED space! ^________^

Diana - Hey, Di-godess! For you, I got u watchu wanted (and some more): NEW, NICE math n science teachers (the others are burning in hell now), WICKED math skills, a new phone, tv, webcam, and some colorink and ... i dono how, but INSPIRATION for making s'more UNBELIVIBLY AWESOME!~~~~~~~~~ $P(V*&N#$ %*#)($% VN)#($*% (#$*% &VN-in graphics!!! here're some se7en pix for that! :D

n1k - my chicken-buddy! ^^ CHICKEN RAWKZ and U RAWK TOO CUZ U LURVE IT, so i'm gonna give you a lifetime supply of lotsa great type of chicken!!! WOO~~~~!!! And some BoA stuff too ... here's Best of Soul, NON-overseas edition! ^____^

Fishy - Hey fisheh!!! In honor of your great fish-god powers, I give you a million picture's of BoA hugging a certain kute lil fishy ... U!! ^^ here're some BoA posters and cds/dvds including Best Of Soul (non-overseas original edition)! ^_^

Pete - Yo, wasup? Since you're so logical and straightforward, I give you a medal for that w. BoA's face on it! ^^ And for each album u review, I'll give ya posters and albums for it! Muahahaha I'm so evil ... ;)

Ayu - SOrry I forgots you before ... haha u so funny ... yet kinda perverted lol. Cuza this, I give ya lotsa seksi BoA posters and some cds/dvds along with 'em! Enjoy!

Chikita - U give great advice and are so nice and kute too ... F0r you, since I dunno u that well, I givya lotsa BoA stuff and a huggles from me! ^^

Bluey - aww I dun talk to u or see u often now ... ^^ miss ya bluey!!~~ You get some BoA posters and a huggles from meh! ^^

Erick - THANK U SO~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MUCH FOR UPPING THOSE HD (Heartsdales) ALBUMS F0 ME~~~~~~~~!!!!!! U have the mp3s rite (ofcourse), well ... no need now! I'm givin u all the HD albums and stuff free of charge!!!! U RAWKERS!!!

Tiggy - Aww .. I'm sorry I thot u were another perverted boy here ... ^^ So kute!! I give u a BoA plushie and some Calvin and Hobbes comix lol ... ^^

Xenon - You spaMMy spamma!! lol ... since u love cars so much, I give u a million cars of ur choice AUTOGRAPHED by BoA! ^^ with her face on it too if u want!

(Masamune) Carlos - Yo Carlos, wasup? um ... Hola? lol Since ur the cool 'ruler' of BoA Brazil and was a great mod 4 HoB when it was still busy, I give u some BoA cds translated into ... the Brazillian language ya speak (Portugese? i'm not sure ... sowwies) and some posters!

WEALLI WEALLI~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SORRY IF I FORGOTS U - TELL MEH AND I'LL ADD YAS ASAP! :notworthy:

Edited by Mirai Pan-chan, 24 February 2005 - 02:56 PM.

#2 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 02:56 PM

nice recognitions
good job.
planning on cutting back on posting anytime soon? :notworthy:

#3 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 03:01 PM

Truong/Ace - hey u seksi-kool-helpful-kute-guys! ^^ You so nice always upping stuff fo' pplz!!!!! To you, I give you ALL the BoA prefs ever that you don't have in HQHQHQ (if u don't already have 'em all) with UNLIMITED space! ^________^

*feels so special to be included in my little dictionary's FEP* Posted Image!!!!

Wow your present is so awesome....it's almost as awesome as you! =]
I'm sure Andrew will love it too :notworthy:

Posted ImageCongratulations on achieving 5000+ posts! Stay cool and original! :notworthy:

#4 Mirai Pan-chan

Mirai Pan-chan

Bad Wolf

• Members
  • 12,013 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 03:03 PM

^heehee ... ^^ np ... cool and original? O.o ... i'm not tho ... YOU ARE!!~~~~ kutie

#5 Hikari

Hikari

Chibi Ai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,419 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 03:03 PM

OMG YAY LUMPY!!! I GET TO MEET LUMPY!!!^____^

#6 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 03:05 PM

OH MY GAWDDD thanks miraii i loooove youu!!

#7 naru

naru

BoA* Plushie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,525 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 03:15 PM

miraiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
^-^';;;
u got me nice pwessies. *hugs u like mad* ":notworthy: :notworthy:

#8 icy_jaded_heart

icy_jaded_heart

Ilya BoA*

• Members
  • 5,142 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 04:29 PM

Wo0o0oT!! congratzzz!!! u rock moree!! wayy more! :notworthy: tankies 4 da pressiez!! ish awesomeness!! :notworthy: i luv itt!! keep upz da posting!! goshies...wendyyz neva guna make it to 5k ...hahaz!

#9 sleepychikita13

sleepychikita13

BoA*'s Albino Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 04:32 PM

omg CONGRATZ!!!!! :notworthy: ok... party at mi place :notworthy:

#10 Choopy

Choopy

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 04:45 PM

congratz on your fep. :notworthy:
I didnt even realize you passed me... :notworthy:

#11 Mirai Pan-chan

Mirai Pan-chan

Bad Wolf

• Members
  • 12,013 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 04:50 PM

^Don't worry, I didn't realize that either lol.

#12 japaneseobesession

japaneseobesession

BoA*'s Blackmailer

• Members
  • 7,913 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 06:24 PM

=O

you got here with less time i took..

...very scary

but congratulations

#13 sleepychikita13

sleepychikita13

BoA*'s Albino Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 06:30 PM

awww thnkz for the prezzies! just saw that :thumbsup: hehe

btw ur the kute one outta u and me :P

#14 Redmage

Redmage

BoA's Redmage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 06:37 PM

aww thx mirai :P i love your gift *huggles* did soo man rude to you? *angry*

:thumbsup: thx a bunch

#15 Ace

Ace

BoA* Nut

• Members
  • 8,719 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 06:52 PM

*feels so special to be included in my little dictionary's FEP* Posted Image!!!!

Wow your present is so awesome....it's almost as awesome as you! =]
I'm sure Andrew will love it too :thumbsup:

Posted ImageCongratulations on achieving 5000+ posts! Stay cool and original! :P

View Post

Aww...how sweet--I'm on your list :o

And Truong's right, I love those fake presents. :P Thanks and congratulations once more~!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users