Redmage

BoA's Redmage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 06:38 AM

Redmage20386's EMP Post

Hi everyone,
At last i create my EMP post, after a week becoming rebels, im enjoying my stay at boajjang, here, and i know that i also makesmistake in here, and for that i give u a nice gift for our friendship :unsure: but first let me say something important

ahem... i ALREADY know that my english is sux, so thats why my language may sound funny to you, but it cant be helped, i already do my best to create this emp post.. so if u dont like it, please quiet and dont flame meh, but if u cant understand some part from my emp post, please dont hesitate to ask me, i'll answer nicely

So here we goes... (THIS LIST IS NOT IN A PARTICULAR ORDER)
*Background music : Don't Start Now*

KAMASHITA.EIJI/DeBe/DANIEL : hey debe, u're the one that i know best in bj, this guy is so smart and sometimes act like a cwazee person, but he's very funny and also smart, he fix my grammar a lot but i know i cant be helped so u're wasting your time bro :D oh and thank you for anything you tell me, you're the one who explain what is emp post to me, thanks a lot eiji, when i first met you my first impression is a "smart nice guy"... and your emp gift is a HOLY SWORD EXCALIBUR that i stole from england a few months ago and a toy story action figure (the robot guy, not the cowboy) hope you like it
Posted Image

ICY JADED HEART/WENDY CHU : hey wendy long time no see, wendy is the first BJ person that very nice to me :D we know each other through PM, i guess pm is work very good, after we met we talked each other for some times and she taught me a lot of new words that i cant find in english dictionary, n e ways she's a very nice person. long time ago, i cant believe she can talk wif so many person in msn but she always spare some time for a new member like me, im impressed, when i met you my first impression is a "Nicest gurl in canada" :P and your emp gift is a new spalding ball and tons of basketball strategy book
Posted Image

JO/JESS : hmm i always had a feeling that you're older than your age.. i dont know, maybe it just a hunch, but hey u're one with most post in BJ, anyways you're the soul of bj, and i dont think BJ fun without you, oh and you're the one whos anipulated me to not use red as my msn font color.. u're mean >.< LOL joke ...hmm JO.. i still have that feeling that i told you earlier.. u look very.. mature when i first met you my first impression is a "spammer" :P and your emp gift is a a whole box of COOOKIES!!, all type of manga and anime, sharigan contacts lens (the one i stole from sasuke-kun actor), belgian chocolate that eiji sends me, a 100kg of sweet colorfull candy, boba, and best of soul as you requested earlier
Posted Image Posted Image

SLEEPYCHIKITA/FEBES : you're one of my best friend in BJ, you're very nice and always supportive, i enjoy to talk with you febes, you always acompany me chatting in msn, i kinda like your name, it sounds very2 cool. Farrell Zecchel if im not mistaken.. a very futuristic name :P good luck wif your school, you have a nice friend there, hope they'll make it to the end :P when i first met you my first impression is a "awesomely nice gurl" heheh and your emp gift is a brand new NOKIA 6670, just like mine, so we can be phone buddies
http://nokia.com/Bas...6670/_Content/_
Static_Files/pm_6670_cs.jpg

JWU : hmm jwu, first of all i want to say WELCOME BACK!!! after a few days off :P i know that we had a certain differences back there, and we never talk each other personally, but i appreciate your works on boajjang, u contribute a lot to this Community even we had some different view each other, i hope we can do well in this community, after all, boajjang is belong to all of us, and your emp gift is a dozen of starbuck doubleshot, an a sniper rifle with full ammunition to shoot Leechers enjoy
Posted Image

SBF/SexyBoaFan/TRUONG : hey truong, you r the coolest uploader i've ever met :P u dont hesitate to help people and very nice to other member. and you also contribute a lot to boajjang, we will remember your deeds forever :D when i first met you my impression is a "sexual guy O_O" becoz u always say "sexy" everywhere LOL oh and you're the one who lick a compie table for a dare challenge, cool man.. i REALLY2 wish you will got some promotion for a good position in boajjang (eg, moderator, or something) coz u contribute a LOT to bj, and really nice to everybody... in my opinion its a great devotion to BJ, oh and you have a lot of gadget around you, right? i just want to complete your collection, i'll give you TOSHIBA GIGABEAT 60GB MP3 PLAYER, IMATION 1GB USB FLASH DISK, DIGICAM SONY DSC-V3 and IPAQ 6365 Mobile phone... Satisfied truong? LOL
Posted Image

BILLY-X : hey sadako, heheh i always call this man sadako, coz of his hair and her face.. but now i think you're more like orochimaru billy, heheh joke, this guy is my fellow indonesiaan, nice but love to make people jealous with his signed boa cd >.< i want it.... awww btw you rawks man, u contribute to BJ too in eye candy section and upload a little boa file, btw u love to dance right? and for that your EMP post is DDR MAX ARCADE MACHINE and newest LOGITECH KEYBOARD, coz i've seen
your old keyboard and its need to be renewed, no offence Billy
Posted Image

MIRAI-PAN-CHAN : hey mirai, since u dont really like called by your real name then i'll just call you mirai :P you're my first family in bj, and you're nice girl too, though i think you're 15 years old or more, hehe i guess a lot of BJ people is still very young, with your support i reach emp post and for that i'll give you something special mirai. :lol: btw your emp gift is FULL DRAGON BALL ANIME SERIES (DVD VERSION) heheh hope you like it
Posted Image

BLEBEKBLEBEK : man you're my fellow indonesian that'll never stop chasing billy, u like to compete a lot by buying BoA's cd, and like too spend your money on hi-tech stuff that i'll never understand, hehe, you're good guy and like to download a lot, and for that your emp gift is PSP aka playstation portable with 5 original games that you choose, enjoy
Posted Image

CHOOPY : hmm back a few months ago, we dont even know each other, and i might be one of those leechers, yet u still kindly enuf to upload things for me, though it didnt work, i appreciate it soo much, u're rawk choopy, i'll give you something nice :D your emp gift is a AIBO dog robot, and remote helicopter with rechargable battery, hope u like it
Posted Image

COOLIN : BJ admin.. hmm what can be more important than that? still u care enuf to read all of our pm and request for something (Forgotten password and stuff) u sure have a lot of patience coolin, and you're type of person that like all simple and in order, hehe i'll give you a free ticket to boa concert and 30000 boa pics, dont throw it away, ok?!
Posted Image

PTOOR : pete, all i know about you is that you like spiderman a lot and a very Straight person, you dont have evil side and looks more mature thatn the other, your emp gift is another spidey costume, but wait lemme explain its features, SPIDERMAN COSUME WITH BULLETPROOF, SCRATCHPROOF, DUSTPROOF, WITH TWO POCKET AND SHINY LOOKS, and the last feature is MACHINE WASHABLE FEATURE :P hope you like it.
Posted Image

N1K : hey n1k, you're no.1 chicken pawner in this forum, i dont know if there's a person who like chicken more than you.. hahah and you're always makes me laugh with your chicken obsession, hehe and you're a great chef, for that i'll give you 100 ACRES OF CHICKEN RANCH WITH 50 FREE WORKERS, enjoy your new bussiness
Posted Image

BUNNIES/AIRIS : hey bunnies, i know you becoz i created my second account, yes.. my second account is a mistake, but evil redmage has found his very evil partner to do evil job, heheh u're one funny girl and i thought you're 15 years old O_O and i think you like avril a lot becoz of your siggy... and your EMP gift is a dead rabbit.. AS YOUR REQUEST O_o... and a pink-colored rabbit i found a week ago in a petshop, hope you like it
Posted Image

DIANA139 : u're a very briliant and creative gurl i've ever met, really, just 11 years old and can make such an incredible graphic, that rawks ^^ i really appreciate what have you taught to me, and i will remember that photoshop skill forever :P and you're a nice girl too, and for that i'll give you a LATEST COMPACT LAPTOP so you can create wallies whenever you want and a nice PRINTER of your choice, hope u like it
Posted Image

XENO13TH : this guy is indonesian too, same like me, hehe and he is a boa freak, it sure nice to chat wif you, you're smart and nice, too bad your internet r having problem lately, i'll give you a DSL CONNECTION and a LATEST TOSHIBA LAPTOP so u can online everyday, enjoy
Posted Image

LIL_STEPHY : yoo stephy, u're very2 helpfull girl, and nice one too you're very well socialize here, and you help me a lot with my essay, though i cant use it anymore, but i really2 appreciate your help, thx a lot, and your present is... DIGITAL CAMERA with 5 megapixel, well i dont really know your hobby so i pick some random gift, hope you like it
Posted Image

CATHY86 : i got love bug mv for you, and you're really2 nice person though we dont really know that much, i hope we can talk much later, oh i remember you like singing a lot and for that i will give you your very own recording studio :D hope u like it
Posted Image

MR.X : well i guess this is the first time you're on someone emp list, hehe though i dont know anything about you but i guess you're coolin friend, i'll send you some message later, u were said to be good advisor, and a nice person. keep that up, your emp gift is a Swiss chocolate and a DARTH VADER MASK.. coz u're mysterious and i feel evilness around you, :D joke, no offence mr.x, nice to meet you.
Posted Image

FISHIE/ADDKID : one of the BJ senior member, at last, i dont really know u but im sure u're a good person whos loyal to bj, contribute a lot and has some connection with fish, at least thats what im thinking right now, and i'll give you FISHIE NEW HOME WITH NON-PREDATOR INSIDE :D hope you like it
Posted Image

TATSUYA : this man is french and i doubt that he'll be reading my emp post, becoz he's french and he doesnt speak english that much, but the reason why i add him to my list is becoz he upload a lot in bj, yes, he's BJ Secret uploader hehe, and that is a nice thing to do, i'll give you ENGLISH TRANSLATOR
Posted Image

A3HON88, HIKARI, BABYDRAGON, BL_FIRE85, SAKURA_STAR518 and PRINCESS AZALEA
, you're on my msn list and we chat a little but i still not really know you all, i guess i didnt socialize well did i? hehe but i know u all are a nice person, well then my EMP gift is one full week hawaii vacation for all of you and whole room full of treasure (gold bar)
Posted Image

XBEATOFANGELX, KORNICEMAN3000, KALEEKYU, KURAUDO, KHEEWEI, SHENJINAPPLE, NARU, LUV_5566NBOA, ACEBASE
, we didnt talk much but i know you from forum, its too bad we never talk each other coz u all is a nice person, some person here help me with my download request and for that i'll give you all a TREASURE, share and enjoy
Posted Image

PEOPLE WHO SAY CONGRATS TO ME EVEN I DONT REALLY KNOW THEM, THEY ARE NICE PEOPLE =/
- WINKME
- ROCKWITHME192
- JUBILEE
- KAKASHI_MINA
thx man ^^

LAST WORD :
im sorry if i offend someone here, i didnt mean to do it. if my post above offend someone, please tell me and i'll change that immediately.
im sorry if i forgot someone who knows me before, really i add you soon if i forgot someone here, just tell me.
big thanks to boajjang for its greatest boa site ever
HUGE THANKS TO BOA TO BE MY GODDESS :D

THE END

Edited by redmage20386, 25 February 2005 - 08:22 PM.

#2 sakura_star518

sakura_star518

BoA* Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 06:41 AM

LOL! cOnGrAtS oN yR eMp pOsT! :unsure:

#3 winkme

winkme

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,130 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 06:42 AM

congrats^.^

#4 addkidd

addkidd

BoA*'s Fishie

• Members
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 06:54 AM

ty ty for the antarctica home there reddy..

congratz to u! on ur emp! i will put u onto the honour roll :unsure:

#5 sleepychikita13

sleepychikita13

BoA*'s Albino Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 06:55 AM

omg thnkz sooo much reddy :P :unsure:

congratz! u made ur EMP post! soon u will be writin ur FEP!!! :P

Edited by sleepychikita13, 25 February 2005 - 07:19 AM.

#6 shenjinapple

shenjinapple

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 06:59 AM

congrats!!! i still have quite a way to go.:unsure: thx for adding me in ur emp list!!! sweet its da first time im in someone's emp list :P congrats again!!!

#7 Eiji

Eiji

The Narcissist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,599 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 08:47 AM

Yoooo broooooo

Congratz on ur EMP post!! *cough* spam *cough* :notworthy:

Thanks for the sword yooo *swinging around dangerously*

*hits redmage unintentionally*

*oops*

:notworthy:

I guess I'll just play with Buzz Lightyear and the Cowboy i got from Stephy..

*swung swung buzz buzz toeng*

:(

Okay just ignore me, I was bored..

Anyway, good job yo..Keep enjoying ur stay at BJ..:(

#8 japaneseobesession

japaneseobesession

BoA*'s Blackmailer

• Members
  • 7,913 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 09:00 AM

JO/JESS : hmm i always had a feeling that you're older than your age.. i dont know, maybe it just a hunch, but hey u're one with most post in BJ, anyways you're the soul of bj, and i dont think BJ fun without you, oh and you're the one whos anipulated me to not use red as my msn font color.. u're mean >.< LOL joke ...hmm JO.. i still have that feeling that i told you earlier.. u look very.. mature when i first met you my first impression is a "spammer" :( and your emp gift is a  a whole box of COOOKIES!!, all type of manga and anime,  sharigan contacts lens (the one i stole from sasuke-kun actor), belgian chocolate that eiji sends me, a 100kg of sweet colorfull candy, boba, and best of soul as you requested earlier
Posted Image Posted Image

View Post

[feels special]

YAYY!! GOOO REDMAGE!! ^^

congratulations =)

at least i know i'm not forgotten here now.. ^^

#9 Redmage

Redmage

BoA's Redmage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 09:20 AM

@fishie : you're welcome, enjoy your new home :(

@eiji : *bleeding*.. GRRrrr just play with buzzlightyear >.<

@JO : you're special :notworthy:

#10 japaneseobesession

japaneseobesession

BoA*'s Blackmailer

• Members
  • 7,913 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 09:25 AM

@JO : you're special :(

View Post

=) i know i am

steve: i know
steve: ur very very special =)

xD hahaha seriuosly he said that.. xP

#11 Choopy

Choopy

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 01:18 PM

lol, none of my uploads worked for you? Sorry to hear, haha, awkward... :(
You do have winrar right? :notworthy:

Anyway, congratz.
Nice, a robotic version of myself.... Thanks. ;D

#12 Mirai Pan-chan

Mirai Pan-chan

Bad Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,013 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 01:32 PM

YAYA!!!!!!!~~~~~~ TRUONG REACHED HIS EMP POST~!!!!!!!!!! HAZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.O WOOOOOOO~~~ THANKS FOR THE DB STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ MORE CLUELESS-GOKU FUNNINESS!!!!!!!!!! NEEDED THIS!!!!!! ^_________^

#13 Billy-X

Billy-X

~ Pr!nce of BoA* ~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 01:37 PM

eiji: can i borrow your sword.....?
i want slash that ratmage :( hehehehe

Congrats ratmage!!!
anyway
i like to make u jealous hehehe :notworthy: i don't know why.... :notworthy:

#14 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 01:39 PM

congrats on the 1000th post :(....I don't really know you, but thats ok, from a inuyasha fan to another though right? :notworthy:!

#15 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 01:40 PM

aww thanks for the digi cam hendraa *huggles* congratsss!! :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users