48 replies to this topic

#1 cathy86

cathy86

BoAjjang Vocalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,884 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 06:48 AM

yaaaaay who wouldve thought cathy would write 1000 posts!!?? i never thought i would at least!!!! :P i remember i onli came here for the dl's and pics *embarassed* BUT i realized after a while that BJ is a lot more than a place to get dl's...its a community, and a family .... and its a great place to meet new ppl and get lotsa new and very good friends!!! i love u ALL VERY MUCH!! :lol: i never thought BJ would mean so much to me...and i never thought ud be there for me as u have been ... when i saw what u did for me when i got bashed i was so shocked i cried..... that truly shows how close everyone at BJ is - and how much we luuv and care for each other ..and im proud to be a part of it !!!

BuNnIeS - u r the cutest and most adorable girl ever!! and ure so smart, and so nice - i feel sometimes ure my big sis which is pretty funny cuz im 19 and ure 5 :P thanx for listening to me, thanx for caring for me and thanx for calming me down when i freaked out that day!! hehe

here's ur prezzies:

u left msn before i could tell u, heres a greeting card for ya:

greeting card:)

and u get hello kitty stuff cuz i know u like it!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image <--hello kitty charmbracelet

Posted Image <-- hello kitty bunnie plushie!!

more prezzies for bunnies on page 2 !!

aurora_jung - we've only pm'ed for a little while but i still think ure great! thanx for listening to me - and thanx for liking my singing too hehe! i really like that ure interested in music, singing and dancing !!

since i know u like dancing here's my prezzie for u - ure very own practice room for dancing !!! it's the room i used to practice dancing in when i was in a musical/theatre thing at school ( we were performing for 500 ppl, for 1 week, 3 performances a day ;) ) ... hehe sorry for all the girls in the pic, i culdnt find any pics without them.. as i think u can see they practice for a dance perf... :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and here ur b-day cake birthday-boy!!!

Posted Image

and a perf for ya derek:)

sakura_star518 - hey thanx for encouraging me to keep singing!! i know it can sound so lame, but really its an amazing feeling to know that ppl like what im doing :hug: thanx for being supportive and so kind!!! ure very sweet and kind, we've had some good convos on msn and i hope we get more convo's on msn in the future!!

here's my prezzies for u as i know ure a singer urself; headphones and a microphone!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

this one just for rachel!:hug:

LiLstephy - i know we havent talked much but still i think ure awesome for everything uve done for me!! i know what u did when i got bashed and i truly appreciate it so much!!! i hope we could talk more in the future cuz i really think youre very kind, very pretty and also a very good singer :)

heres ur prezzies:

some charms cuz i know u already got a bracelet with one charm!! and a studio session with some very great ppl!! in a studio ive been recording myself!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

heres the recording room ull be recording in :

Posted Image

and this is where they mix the songs :

Posted Image

Iza04 - my neighbour in denmark! thanx for believing in me and listening to me !! ure awesome :lol: and ull get that L&H concert soon!! i promise!! i know uve been waiting but ull get it from me !!! **jeg lover, jeg lover, jeg lover!!!**

here's ur prezzie:

and heres a performance for ya:

just for isa, touch it - u die!! :P

APrayer4U - i know we havent talked for a long time but still ure very kind and very nice to me!!! and i truly love ur singing!! cant wait for the collabo's!!! :P its gonna be awesome!! i hope we get to chat more, and do even more collabos in the future!!

here's ure prezzie, same as stephys!! (same place but different studio though...they got 2 studios ) this ppl are AWESOME to work with!!!!

Posted Image

SexyBoAFan - u were one of the first ones to answer me when i first introduced myself to BJ...and u were the first one i talked to on msn from bj! u made me laugh so much when u posted the linkie with the voice sayin "sooo ... u like stuff??!" haha.. i hope we get to talk even more!! ure a great guy and yeah my siggy isnt saying "we <3 truong" for nothing - its the truth! :hug:

heres my prezzie for u:

and hehe i know ure febes kitty, so heres sumthing more :P

Posted Image <---kitty bed

Posted Image <--- kitty bandanna

Daphne86 - u r a very good person and a very good friend... if u just let ppl get to know u here at bj ull realze how awesome, nice and sweet u r!! thanx for listening to me and being there for me - and thanx for being a true friend!! i luuv u very much and i know im not alone in caring for u!!

heres ur prezzie:

i know u luuuv kiseki!!:hug:

Febes - girl i dun even know where to start.. i luuuuv u so much i dun even have words describing it!! ure just awesome!! and i luv u like my very own sister!! :hug: thanx for listening to me, giving me advices and helping me everytime ive needed u..and i cant say it enough times; im there 4 u too, plz remember !!! ill do ANYTHING for u!!! ure amazing and im so happy ive met u!! ure pretty, talented and very very kind...!!

i got lotsa prezzies for ya!!! here we go:

u better go to this page and learn how to make all kinds of muffins so ull have muffins ready when i visit ya! hehe:

muffin sisters:)

and heres a muffin for ya;

Posted Image <--- enjoooy!!

and since i know ure incredible talented in acting (and singing, just admit it!!) - ull get ur very own teacher in both singing and acting!! this woman right here was my vocal/acting coach when i performed at a musical in my school!!! and im gonna show u a videoclip of what she taught us (me performing!!) if i get the digital camera to work later tonight!!

heres ur very own singing and acting coach:

Posted Image

AND i also got ya a greeting card:

Cori - ure so kind and so nice to me and ure also very pretty and very talented!! i wanna give u a studio session too!!

so heres the studio ure gonna be singing in :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wendy (chuchu!!!!!) - i know we dun get to talk much but i know ure the sweetest and nicest lilsis ever!! what am i gonna give my dongsaeng ?? :) i just wanna thank u once again, for ur message on msn after i got bashed (i didnt get to read it cuz i was asleep...)...it meant a lot to me, and i cant thank u enough!! ure so kind and so nice that i dun even know how im gonna thank u!! ure the BEST !! im gonna be there 4 u too whenever u need me!!

i know u like b-flys

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and i also got u ur very own horsie!!!!!

Posted Image

and since i know ure a great singer too ill let u have a singing lessons with the vocal/acting coach thats gonna teach febes!!!

celebear - my neighbour in finland !! thanx for listening to all my crap in the morning hehe..... ure so cool!! its hard to choose a prezzie for u, and i know its not much ...but i hope u enjoy it!! i had a hard time making them for ya!!! haha

Posted Image

Posted Image

just for my neighbour in finland:P

pete - spiderman!!! haha - thanx for ur HONESTY!! i truly respect honest ppl more than anything else!! and i respected ya a lot when u told me that u would tell me if my singing was good or if it was bad... i SO respect u for that!!!

so my prezzie ...hihi... is this, wok out equipments so u can work out more and THEN show us our tummy .... haha

Posted Image

Posted Image

and even though u got urself a camera im gonna give u this one so im 100 % sure u can take tat pic of our tummy!! hehe

Posted Image

hehe and im gonna give ya some hot wives !!

Posted Image

Posted Image

she told me she wanted to marry ya !! but dun tell a lot of ppl , theyll get jealous!! haha

heres another hot wife for ya!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

okie heres ur REAL prezzies:

i know ure a LP fan like me!! so im gonna give ya this

an LP watch!!

Posted Image

LP pins!!

Posted Image

and autograph from all the members in LP!!

Posted Image

(and then i hope and pray ull give me ur LP t shirt... ooops did i say that out loud???)

krjeami - u luv korea as much as i do and it means the world to me, cuz u know how much korea means to me...i luuv our convos..even though its been a while since we talked last time, i miss our convos!! hope we get to talk soon, cuz i realli miss it!! ure great!! look forward to hear from ur trip to korea this summer!

if u luuuv korea click here:)

i know u luuv korea, so click this one, hope u dun have it:)

Edited by cathy86, 22 March 2005 - 10:57 PM.

#2 sakura_star518

sakura_star518

BoA* Fanatic

• Members
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 06:53 AM

OMG Cathy! ConGrAts oN yR eMp pOst!! :P

Aww, u are soo sweet!! :P :)...:P Thanks for everything!! Hope we can chat somemore soon!

#3 cathy86

cathy86

BoAjjang Vocalist

• Members
  • 5,884 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 06:54 AM

AND TO ADD:

HAPPY B-DAY DEREK !!!!! (AURORA_JUNG) :)

#4 Redmage

Redmage

BoA's Redmage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 06:54 AM

LOL congrats :) keep up the good work

#5 Mirai Pan-chan

Mirai Pan-chan

Bad Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,013 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 06:55 AM

Congrats!!! :)

#6 anime811

anime811

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 06:56 AM

congrats on ur emp post ! ^.^
such a long list hehe ^>^

#7 cathy86

cathy86

BoAjjang Vocalist

• Members
  • 5,884 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 07:02 AM

yeah..and i spent the entire day at work doing this....my boss gonna kill me if he finds out!! :)

#8 KiWi

KiWi

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 07:08 AM

CNGRTZ on your EMP post Cathy, nice to see some of the European BoAjjang members to contribute to this community! :)

#9 .:+innocentangel+:.

.:+innocentangel+:.

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 07:22 AM

nice...a cute one....Congrats Congrats ^^

#10 Hikari

Hikari

Chibi Ai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,419 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 07:26 AM

congrats on ur emp post cathy!!^____^

#11 icy_jaded_heart

icy_jaded_heart

Ilya BoA*

• Members
  • 5,142 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 07:28 AM

OMG OMG!! TANKIEZZ!!! AND CONGRATZZZZ!!! :) i luv yooo tooo!!! hehez.

#12 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 09:08 AM

SexyBoAFan - u were one of the first ones to answer me when i first introduced myself to BJ...and u were the first one i talked to on msn from bj! u made me laugh so much when u posted the linkie with the voice sayin "sooo ... u like stuff??!" haha.. i hope we get to talk even more!! ure a great guy and yeah my siggy isnt saying "we <3 truong" for nothing - its the truth!  :P

heres my prezzie for u:

and hehe i know ure febes kitty, so heres sumthing more :)

Posted Image <---kitty bed

Posted Image <--- kitty bandanna

View Post

Hey Cathy! Congratulations!!!Posted Image
Thanks for including me ^_____________________________^
Glad I made you feel welcome and you enjoyed Ralph's voice, lol. Wow, I never knew I was the first person from BoAjjang that you talked to on msn, I feel even more special now! And your compliments and presents are so nice too! Posted Image
Happy to have you as part of my fanclub, ^-^ you guys are great.
Keep up the nice attitude and random uploads :P lol
I have to go back to school now =[.
CONGRATULATIONS CATHY!!!

#13 celebear

celebear

I have gf despite bj

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 10:01 AM

omg! I didn't know somer is pink! :) Thanks, I'll be having fun drinking it.

Congrats for ur EMP!

#14 sleepychikita13

sleepychikita13

BoA*'s Albino Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 10:40 AM

CONGRATZ CATHY!!!!!!! ;)

aw thankz so much! YUMMY MUFFINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *drools*
aww you dont know how much this means to me *tear* :thumbsup:

thankz so much :thumbsup:

#15 Eiji

Eiji

The Narcissist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,599 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 11:04 AM

CONGRATZ~! :thumbsup:

I hope you are gonna love BJers more and more. ;)

Oh yeah and sing more! :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users