#1 katnip

katnip

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 09:53 PM

alphabetical order...
do i really have to post pictures o.o wow. this will be hard work!
i probrably forgot several other people, but thats how itll be. *shrugs* besides there are consolation gifts for everyone.
boys=red, girls=blue. haha at least that way im not conforming ENTIRELY...

aznality: you get...a chance to meet Fly To The Sky! awesomeness. ill also provide you with one of my favorite pictures of them. its old but...<3. you also get an insane twin genius slave to do all your assignments/projects/exams/tests etc. for you. how cool. (batteries not included).
Posted Image

eya: you get to spend A WEEK WITH SE7EN. yeah and how on earth would i be able to authorize that you ask? well i cant. its an emp post, so anything goes. i could even give you cheese if i wanted to. actually. you get cheese as well. a months worth. even if you dont like it :D. oh wait. thats not all :P you get an exact replica of se7en's bling bling! (i cant believe i just said bling bling) personally handed to you from THE choi dong wook himself. enjoy, my partner in crime =]
Posted ImagePosted Image

krjeami: why hello there my incestuous sister. what can i get you? how about a free coupon to a celebrity hairstylist so you can get the hair you've always wanted? excellent. you can get blonde highlights if you wanted to too. you also get...purina cat chow. for no reason at all. and this: *beat*. just for my fun. not yours. oh wait, and something for mom: jang nara's autograph. sorry, where can i find pictures of a coupon? uhm. its already in the mail...yeah...right...its okay, ill leave you with a three gifs of ha ji won. WAIT i also forgot. you get a cute korean foreign transfer student that for some reason, always wears her old korean school uniform to school. odd.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

leechers: never would of guessed that you leechers would get something huh? well, you guys get the finger. (just kidding. im a sweet girl. i would never do such a thing).

LiLstephy: well, we dont even talk. but you seem down, so what the hell. youre in my emp post. and i give you: relief. sounds crummy, but if you think about it, relief is what you need, no?

naru: puahaha. another big fan of a certain someone. well, you get ayumi hamasaki. for real. (well, as real as it can get). you get the actual person. how cool is that? oh, and you also get a hot kiss from won bin. hey look, ayumi's packaged up all nice and pretty too.
Posted Image

ptoor: hey brain fart. you get...dun dun dun dun! that electric guitar ryan key has. i think you mentioned it was a gibson a trillion years ago...well anyway, its the thought that counts. you also get something sweet thats edible. and a girl in a pink bikini. can you say, 'awesome'? oh wait, i almost forgot. you also get a fanbase of 4728658 for your band, as well as an awesome drummer named travis. NOW can you say, 'awesome'?
Posted Image

-ShyPinay[Bea]-: haha we dont talk either ^^;; but...i just thought itd be cool if i gave you...'The Guy Was Muhshesuh' DVD so you can drool over kim kyung rok. you also get, jaejoong's autographed *personal* boxers (or maybe he wears breifs). oh wait, also a japanese pretty boy for a boyfriend. haha. go crazy.

and to blow everything even more out of proportion, ill fly every member of BoAJjang to Korea and Japan to meet up with BoA. we'll have a party too. yay.

okay fine, something more tangible. sort of. the guys get two pictures of hyori.
Posted Image
Posted Image
(stuffed cat and friend not included)

for the girls...you get to switch places with that girl in the picture. this is entirely optional.
but anyway, you get to be THAT close to taebin. yaywheefun.
Posted Image

OKAY GUYS. heres the REALreason i made an empress (emperor, whatever) post. just had to express my latest fad. just one of my artificial phases haha.

PARK EUNBYUL!!!!!! SARANG HAE!!!!!!!!
<33333333333333333333333333

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

and on a happy note. my favorite gif of joo inho. <3
Posted Image

#2 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 09:56 PM

ptoor: hey brain fart. you get...dun dun dun dun! that electric guitar ryan key has. i think you mentioned it was a gibson a trillion years ago...well anyway, its the thought that counts. you also get something sweet thats edible. and a girl in a pink bikini. can you say, 'awesome'? oh wait, i almost forgot. you also get a fanbase of 4728658 for your band, as well as an awesome drummer named travis. NOW can you say, 'awesome'?
Posted Image

:D
You have never been cooler in my books till this very moment!!

The guitar, the fan base, the pink bikini that comes with a girl!!!! oh and Travis!! :(

You get something from me that I rarely ever give out...

:P

Congrats BUM!!! :D

#3 katnip

katnip

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 09:58 PM

^haha you didnt say awesome yet :D

#4 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 10:02 PM

^
You are freakin' awsome! So AWSOME I may pee my pants. :D

#5 sleepychikita13

sleepychikita13

BoA*'s Albino Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 10:06 PM

CONGRATS!!!! :D

#6 katnip

katnip

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 10:09 PM

^thanks ^^;; i wonder if you decided to take the consolation gift :P

i wonder if anyone will O_O :D

#7 krjeami

krjeami

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 7,414 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 10:17 PM

krjeami: why hello there my incestuous sister. what can i get you? how about a free coupon to a celebrity hairstylist so you can get the hair you've always wanted? excellent. you can get blonde highlights if you wanted to too. you also get...purina cat chow. for no reason at all. and this: *beat*. just for my fun. not yours. oh wait, and something for mom: jang nara's autograph. sorry, where can i find pictures of a coupon? uhm. its already in the mail...yeah...right...its okay, ill leave you with a three gifs of ha ji won. WAIT i also forgot. you get a cute korean foreign transfer student that for some reason, always wears her old korean school uniform to school. odd.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Oh dear. How exciting. :D
Both myself and Hubert are ecstatic. I'm sure my mom will love the autograph :P Almost as much as you love a certain someone :(

I've decided to name my foreign exchange student Chris.

Oh, and after reading through the entire post, I just have to say..

What a sweet Czechoslovakian child you are <3

Posted Image
By the way, congratulations on your emp!

Edited by krjeami, 27 March 2005 - 10:40 PM.

#8 icy_jaded_heart

icy_jaded_heart

Ilya BoA*

• Members
  • 5,142 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 10:20 PM

CONGRATZ!!! :D

#9 katnip

katnip

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 10:25 PM

^
^haha a korean girl named chris =P i shouldve named her something cooler. like ha ji won. her name's awesome. naming people are fun. hubert is awesome too. i shouldve got something for him too.

LOL what a horrid picture of me. but i have to say, that flag brings out uh...my eyes.

^lol thanks ^^ i wish various people would tell me if they picked up taebin/hyori up LOL

Edited by katnip, 27 March 2005 - 10:42 PM.

#10 eya

eya

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,766 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 10:42 PM

eya: you get to spend A WEEK WITH SE7EN. yeah and how on earth would i be able to authorize that you ask? well i cant. its an emp post, so anything goes. i could even give you cheese if i wanted to. actually. you get cheese as well. a months worth. even if you dont like it  :D. oh wait. thats not all :D you get an exact replica of se7en's bling bling! (i cant believe i just said bling bling) personally handed to you from THE choi dong wook himself. enjoy, my partner in crime =]
Posted ImagePosted Image

:P!!!

mr. choi dong wook himself?!.. cheese and a replica of se7en's bling bling?!..

i think i'm having a heart attack... *dies*

lol! awwww thanks kat! :(

congratz on your EMP!!

will forever be se7enizing the people of BJ.. :P

#11 BeA*

BeA*

BoA* Lookalike

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 03:48 AM

-ShyPinay[Bea]-: haha we dont talk either ^^;; but...i just thought itd be cool if i gave you...'The Guy Was Muhshesuh' DVD so you can drool over kim kyung rok. you also get, jaejoong's autographed *personal* boxers (or maybe he wears breifs). oh wait, also a japanese pretty boy for a boyfriend. haha. go crazy.

YAY!! I always wanted that dvd! (i still want it! haha) I want to see kim kyung rok, :) argh! lols. omg! jaejoong's autographed boxers(or briefs)!! haha your soo silly, lolz. thats sooo hot! thank u! ^^ japanese pretty boy...sweet!! but then i already have billy, hehe. i'm sorry but i have to reutrn one of my gifts...oh wait no! i want the pretti boi to look at..haha jk!

omg!! park eun byul~!!! i think that guy's a cutie!!! and so is in ho! i love his hair styles..esp when he had red hair. that was really hot! haha. other uhljjangs i think are cute are seo min woo and kim hye sung! I don't think many of the girls ar pretti..they kinda scare me , lol. i think imda is pretti and mikki. have u heard of them?

anyways! congrats ~!

#12 tonYe

tonYe

Old-Skool BoA* Rox!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 04:04 AM

congratz dude

#13 sakura_star518

sakura_star518

BoA* Fanatic