#1 sakura_lite

sakura_lite

DBSK Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 12:12 PM

Posted ImageSHIRLEY'S EMP POST!!!Posted Image

Ya!!! My EMP post!!! They are so many people I want to thank but I only have so much space… If you noticed, I have joined BoAjjang a long time ago but I have never really went on until the end of December last year. There were times I felt alone because I was new even though I am an oldie O.o Does that even make sense???? Anyways, here is the list of people I want to thank. Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

The Administrators

Coolin: Without you, BoAjjang couldn’t have existed so I want to give you a big THANKS!!! It’s you that brought me together with my BJ family^^ I am really really grateful to you~~~ so to you, I give you anything that you want!

Jwu: Ah… Jwu is always so helpful. I am grateful that you are here~ You contributed so much to BJ and I can’t say how much I respect you! To you I give everlasting happiness with Val^^ Posted Image and $1000000 to spend.

My BJ Family
Posted Image

Stephy/lilstephy: My little sister Stephy… Posted Image One sentence won’t describe what I think of you. You are so special even if you don’t know it. I know you have been feeling down, and I feel guilty for not been able to do anything to cheer you up. I will go after all the people who dissed you!!! If you ask Danny, you will know I’m tough!!! :wub: You were my first friend at BJ, I don’t know if you remember it or not but I uploaded the ZaiZai song for you and instantly I knew you are one the nicest people I will ever know. Since you don’t have any BoA Cd, I give you all of them!!! And the nice pikachu in the picture below^^ Check your mailbox to see what I sent you^^ it’s nothing special… but I really hope you will like it.
Posted Image

Carmen/AngelicbeatofBoA: You were my first family member and you always made me feel so welcomed!!! I love you and your threads. They give me something to think about, even if it’s my favourite fruits…I really thought hard about my favourite fruit!! I really did!!! I know you don’t have anything BoA… so to you I give tons of BoA posters, and all the BoA CDs.

Mirai-Chan: I admired you sooooooo much!!! The first time I saw your post, I knew that you weren’t afraid to express you feelings. I want to be just like you! I still remember when you were bashing Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan. That was hilarious^^ You are truly unique and special, no one can replace you. You are the one and only Mirai Chan! So to you… I give Avril Lavigne posters, Evanescence CDs and a trip to Japan to see BoA! I made a collage just for you with all the things you love.
Posted Image

Wendy: you have just became my big sis. You are one of the nicest people I have ever known too^^ Like stephy, you are always so nice to me! Calling me cute even though I am not. You know how to lift up my mood^^ :hug: Big hugs go to you!!! To you I give $1000000 to buy anything you want! Posted Image

Danny/dannynguyen: You are AWESOME at making graphics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your works inspire me!!! I really love all of your graphics! You are a funny dude XD even if you don’t know it. Our long conversations on MSN are funny and weird… I remember us shouting DBSK!!! And Hero is awesome, how can you hate him??? My little bro will never get pushed around cuz big sis is here to scare them away! XD so to you, I give you Se7en CDs, DBSK CDs, Hyori Lee CDS and $1000000 to spend. Check you mailbox for a surprise^^.

Jannie/xXxHeArT_oF_IcExXx: Even though you are my little sister, I don’t really talk to you :wub: But I know you like Se7en… yes.. I went to view your profile!!! To you I give Se7en CDs~~~ and check your mail for Se7en songs. I don’t have much but those songs are the only ones I have, I hope you will enjoy them!
Posted Image

Kotori-San: My pet bunny! I know you refuse to be my bunny but you are so cute! You are THE perfect bunny anyone could ever ask for. You were always there for me through my depression… always cheering me up! But… you are always trying to make me mad cuz you said I looked cute when I’m mad!!! LOL… To you I give Avril Lavigne posters, tons of mangas!!! Including the complete set of fruits basket manga. I love you!!!

Truong
Posted Image
LoL… Truong you have your own category! Don’t you feel special? You are… incredibly HOT, nice, and SWEET. Don’t deny the fact that you are hot XD. That’s one of the reasons I created a fanclub for you^^ and it is very successful too! What can I say about you…? You are one of the most important people on BJ to me. You and your big heart^^. And always sharing rare BoA files. I don’t know what to give you…. You have all the BoA videos… :thumbsup: you are a puzzle… I give you… and BIG BIG BIG hug, $1000000 to spend and a new computer to store all of your BoA files~ I got BoA to sign your shoe^^
Posted Image look carefully at the shoe!

Other people

Squiddy: I love your humor! You are always so upbeat. When I am bored, I always PM you and it was really fun~ And you always share your food with me^^ I love the sushi, and noodles you gave me! So to you, I give tons of food!!! Posted Image

Billy/Billy-X: Thank you for sharing those wonderful BoA pictures. Posted Image

Bea/ShyPinay: You are sooo nice^^ and so pretty! I wish to get to know you better!

Mickyboi: Thank you for uploading all those DBSK files^^ you are wonderful!

Anime811: I want to get to know you too~ and thanks for putting me in your EMP post. Maybe one day we can go to Pacific Mall together XD

Sakura_star518: I want to get to know you too!!! We have a lot in common.

aznality: Thank you for the Se7en Mp3s!!!!! You are awesome!

JO: You are so weird yet you make me smile^^ How could I ve forgotten you?

Diana: Thank you for making all those wonderful graphics^^

And thanks goes to the BJ staffs and mods~

P.S. all the money are USD.

WAH~ finally finished!! All these type makes me dizzy...Posted Image

Edited by sakura_lite, 28 March 2005 - 12:43 PM.

#2 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 12:16 PM

Truong
Posted Image
LoL… Truong you have your own category! Don’t you feel special? You are… incredibly HOT, nice, and SWEET. Don’t deny the fact that you are hot XD. That’s one of the reasons I created a fanclub for you^^ and it is very successful too! What can I say about you…? You are one of the most important people on BJ to me. You and your big heart^^. And always sharing rare BoA files. I don’t know what to give you…. You have all the BoA videos… :thumbsup: you are a puzzle… I give you… and BIG BIG BIG hug,  $1000000 to spend and a new computer to store all of your BoA files~ I got BoA to sign your shoe^^
Posted Image look carefully at the shoe!

View Post

Posted ImageEEEEKKKK !!! SHIRLEY!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!Posted Image
Posted Image The founder of my fanclub is so flattering!!! I would've felt special whether or not you included me or not in this awesome EMP because I already feel special for having someone great like you make up a fanclub for me...I was so shocked and was a little embarrassed to see someone do such a nice thing for me, but I'm very appreciative of it and wuv my fanclub very much Posted Image! lol I admit I'm very nice cause I try to be, but I'm not hot...if I was then I would be a model right now or something Posted Image
Yes, I'm always uploading BoA files but I wouldn't have a lot of them if it weren't for ba/Jwu =]. And Wow, your presents are so awesome!!! A great big hug from your would've been a terrific present on its own you know -_^ but the cash, new computer and getting my shoe signed by BoA are nice little additions too! Posted Image!!!
I'll be sure to cherish them forever Posted ImagePosted Image
I can't thank you enough for how supportive you've been....but but... just wanted you to know that...

Posted Image
...Posted ImageI lul you!!!....
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Congrats once again ShirleyPosted Image

#3 dannynguyen

dannynguyen

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 12:20 PM

THANK YOU SAKURA ^^ OHHH IM RICH IM RICH.. xDD

#4 sakura_lite

sakura_lite

DBSK Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 12:21 PM

me copyin Adee to make cute posts :thumbsup:

#5 japaneseobesession

japaneseobesession

BoA*'s Blackmailer

• Members
  • 7,913 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 12:24 PM

oh no i am once again left out of an EMP O.O

oh well congrats anyways =)

#6 sakura_lite

sakura_lite

DBSK Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 12:27 PM

O.o who's shirley?

View Post

WAH~~~ Im so sorrie JO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but u didnt even know who shirley was O.o?

#7 japaneseobesession

japaneseobesession

BoA*'s Blackmailer

• Members
  • 7,913 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 12:28 PM

O.o who's shirley?

View Post

WAH~~~ Im so sorrie JO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but u didnt even know who shirley was O.o?

View Post

i didn't know your real name xD

#8 sakura_lite

sakura_lite

DBSK Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 12:30 PM

check again^^

#9 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 12:37 PM

Stephy/lilstephy: My little sister Stephy… Posted Image One sentence won’t describe what I think of you. You are so special even if you don’t know it. I know you have been feeling down, and I feel guilty for not been able to do anything to cheer you up. I will go after all the people who dissed you!!! If you ask Danny, you will know I’m tough!!! :hug: You were my first friend at BJ, I don’t know if you remember it or not but I uploaded the ZaiZai song for you and instantly I knew you are one the nicest people I will ever know. Since you don’t have any BoA Cd, I give you all of them!!! And the nice pikachu in the picture below^^ Check your mailbox to see what I sent you^^ it’s nothing special… but I really hope you will like it.
Posted Image

*speechless*

starts editing post

------

you are an awesome big sis, and dont worry about not being able to cheer me up xP i'm just emotionally psycho and cant control my moods, lol
AND OMG I DO REMEMBER YOU UPLOADING THAT SONG FOR ME, i was like.. wow this girl's new and she's nice enuff to upload it for me :thumbsup: aww you're the sweetest and CUTEST EVERRRR, and yes *goes to watch video* hehe thanks for all the stufff, especially mr. kawai pikachuuu hehe AND FINALLY

CONGRATS FROM YOUR LITTO SIS

Edited by LiLstephy, 28 March 2005 - 12:43 PM.

#10 AngelicBeatofBoa

AngelicBeatofBoa

BoA*'s Guardian Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 12:37 PM

YAY!! thank u so much :hug: lol now i have BoA cds and posters :wub: congrats on ur emp post :) i :thumbsup: u Shirley my cute big sis :D :wub:

#11 sakura_lite

sakura_lite

DBSK Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 12:52 PM

^^ stephy is too nice

#12 AngelicBeatofBoa

AngelicBeatofBoa

BoA*'s Guardian Angel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,004 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 12:56 PM

^
^
^
LOL yep.. pikachu is too kawaii :hug: i used to love pikachu.. but then again.. i dunt really like him no more.. he sounds more like a girl :wub: but since Stephy likes cute stuff Shirley gave her a good prezzie :wub: :thumbsup:

#13 sleepychikita13

sleepychikita13

BoA*'s Albino Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 01:11 PM

CONGRATZ!!!!! :thumbsup:

#14 Ace

Ace

BoA* Nut

• Members