Strawberries513

~Azn Wannabe~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:40 AM

~Laken’s emp post~
Its about time!!!

LOL BTW I HAVE NO IDEA WHATSOEVER AS HOW TO MAKE AN EMP POST, SO BEAR WITH ME PLEASE!!!

First off, I wanna thank EVERYONE here for being so nice and cool!! Group hug!! *hugs everyone whether they like it or not*
How I became a Boajjanger:
Well, lets see.. *thinks back* I was looking for a place to download BoA videos, and I stumbled upon boajjang. I couldn’t access the downloads forum until I registered… so I did!! That’s how it all happened

Now for the presents!!!!!!
Note: I couldn’t include everyone I wanted to unfortunately

Many many thanks to the administrators btw!!! You guys own!!

CORI
Redheads rule!! Just wanna thank ya for being so totally cool and sweet!! And also being such a kickass singer on the collab we did!! So to you I give… your very own professional recoding studio with all the latest equipment!!

Stephy
Woot woot!! Lol u rock!! Haha my gf of 1 minute!! Lmao. U were awesome on the collab. Ur also so pretty and sweeeeeeet!!!!!!!! So to u I give….a 1 million dollar gift card to the mall of America!! Rock on!

Timmy
My husband!! Lol I don’t know you very well unfortunately but u seem really cool lol. So to u I give…. A new Porsche 930!! Drive safely!! Jag älskar dig!! (ya elskar dey!! Remember??)

Pete
Too bad we’ve never actually had a conversation, but ur really funny and wise lol!!! And hot…. :P so anyway, id like to talk to ya sometime. But I give you… a million dollar certificate to the store of your choice!! Use it well man

Truong
U rock and ur sooooo CUTE!!! Again I havnt talked to you much so it was so nice of u to make that sign for me!! It totally rocked mah socks!! Keep on being you!! So u get…..um….. a new car!!! A fast one.. I don’t know anything about cars so I cant think of a good kind but u can pick that!!!

Naru (kanai)
Anata wa sugoi desu!!!!! You’re so pretty and so lucky to be Japanese!! *ish jealous….* thanks for helping me translate words at the most random times :lol: I appreciate it!!! So u get… *is running out of gift ideas* a date with the male celeb of your choice!! (just not se7en… id go crazy with jealousy!!)

*edit!!!*
I FORGOT ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTNAT PEOPLE OF ALL!!!! DAN!!! im sorry i forgot lol :lol: u rock!!!!! *hugs* u can have whatever u want lol

That’s all for presents… ive ran out of ideas but there are many people on her id like to get to know. Theres too many to name, but if you wanna get to know me too, just send me a pm!!

Love yall
The end

Edited by KeepDancin430, 10 April 2005 - 02:17 PM.

#2 Billy-X

Billy-X

~ Pr!nce of BoA* ~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:45 AM

wooowww congratsss Lakens~~~ !!!

#3 Coolin

Coolin

BoAjjang Administrator

• BoAjjang Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,367 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:46 AM

Congratulations on your 1000. :P

#4 eya

eya

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,766 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:47 AM

congratz LAKEN :P

#5 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:48 AM

THANKS YOUS LAKEN!!! ::hugs:: Now I have like 5 recording studio's......lol!!! MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE!!! Now when I go to europe and asia, and other places I can't record!!! YESH!!!

THE BIG 1K!!!!

Edited by RockWithMe192, 10 April 2005 - 09:49 AM.

#6 Ace

Ace

BoA* Nut

• Members
  • 8,719 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 10:16 AM

Man that's a lot of red. And since I'm using the red skin...:P

Anyway, Congratulations!

#7 Hikari

Hikari

Chibi Ai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,419 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 11:21 AM

congrats!!!^^

#8 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 11:24 AM

omg thankyou laken my sexy sexy gf of one minutooo!! :P i love you sooo muchh.. and YOU WERE AWESOME IN THE COLLABBB!! congratsss!!

#9 grayscale

grayscale

BoA's Bae Bae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 11:31 AM

congratz congratz!!

so many ppl getting/having EMP posts

:P

#10 Mirai Pan-chan

Mirai Pan-chan

Bad Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,013 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 12:30 PM

Congrats Laken!

#11 eraiza

eraiza

`Dance.Like.This*<3

• Members
  • 5,816 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 01:16 PM

congrats to you =)

#12 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 01:17 PM

:lol:
Congratulations on you 1000posts!
I think I'll take your money and donate it to charity.
I'm content. :( Thanks Laken!

#13 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:18 PM

Truong
U rock and ur sooooo CUTE!!! Again I havnt talked to you much so it was so nice of u to make that sign for me!! It totally rocked mah socks!! Keep on being you!! So u get…..um….. a new car!!! A fast one.. I don’t know anything about cars so I cant think of a good kind but u can pick that!!!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

^ Hehe...since you made my shoutout in red, I made your congrats sign in red too :P The sign I made for you also said that you rawk, so I guess we now both rock then? :P :lol:! Did you win the contest? You probably did, cause so many made signs for you cause we lul you :P

I will keep on being myself, if you keep on being yourself too, and keep up your awesome singing. It's like, wow...
I also really enjoyed your collaboration Shine We Are song you guys did, it was so awesome. I had it on repeat for atleast an hour, I'm not kidding, lol. Posted Image A new car?!?!? I'll use it to drive to your concerts or whenever you perform cause I know with your great voice you will become famous super famous someday, and I'll be like, "I knew her back in the BoAjjang days! Posted Image! Well, see you around Laken, thanks for including me! Posted Image!
Congrats once again! :(!

#14 lil_dan814

lil_dan814

Teh Major Fail League President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:24 PM

*edit!!!*
I FORGOT ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTNAT PEOPLE OF ALL!!!! DAN!!! im sorry i forgot lol :( u rock!!!!! *hugs* u can have whatever u want lol

OMG! CONGRATULATIONS ON UR BIG 1K!!! :lol: sorry timmy... but I LOVE UR WIFEY!!!

YOU SERIOUS???? ANYTHING??? i want..... umm.. awww.. too many choices... :P... (TO BE CONTINUED)

Edited by lil_dan814, 10 April 2005 - 02:25 PM.

#15 Strawberries513

Strawberries513

~Azn Wannabe~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:25 PM

Truong

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

^ Hehe...since you made my shoutout in red, I made your congrats sign in red too :P The sign I made for you also said that you rawk, so I guess we now both rock then? :P :lol:! Did you win the contest? You probably did, cause so many made signs for you cause we lul you :P

I will keep on being myself, if you keep on being yourself too, and keep up your awesome singing. It's like, wow...
I also really enjoyed your collaboration Shine We Are song you guys did, it was so awesome. I had it on repeat for atleast an hour, I'm not kidding, lol. Posted Image A new car?!?!? I'll use it to drive to your concerts or whenever you perform cause I know with your great voice you will become famous super famous someday, and I'll be like, "I knew her back in the BoAjjang days! Posted Image! Well, see you around Laken, thanks for including me! Posted Image!
Congrats once again! :(!

*cwies happy tears* omg.... ur so nice!!! I LOOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users