28 replies to this topic

#1 eraiza

eraiza

`Dance.Like.This*<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,816 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 08:52 PM

i was supposed to make this last week when i wanted to but my computer keeps dying while i was making it = = lol so yeaPosted Image

Tachi is my nickname from my friends cause of "Tachibana Keita" haha
Anyways here's my emp post <3

Posted Image

Posted ImageThankyou BoAjjang for bringing out the best of BoA and this has been the BEST forum that i've EVER been on in my life <3 i'm so glad i found this place ^_^Posted Image

LOOK! ITS FLYING NARUTO... lol
Posted Image

Following People:

Posted ImageJenn- We've known each other for a while noww!! can't you believe that :P lol from ashleeforum now we're both on boa forum! :D i hate it that our time differences are 3 hours different and you have so much homework :( i hate that! lol anyways know that i'll always love you no matter what and BOFF!!! =)))) number one ;) hahaPosted Image

Posted ImageFebes- Thankyou febes so much for being there! even though we're not related your still my twin <3 and it's so cool that your only 2 days younger then me and you live so close!! =)) Your always there for me whenever i'm sad.. thankyou so much! and when your sad i'm sorry if i didn't help much but i try okay :D just know that i love you and yea =) and we SHOULD go take picture stickers. not with stephen i don't wanna take it w/ him :PPosted Image

Posted ImageTruong- I don't really know you! but!! thankyou for being an awesome moderator at the downloads forum :P and your so nice :DPosted Image

Posted ImageIynaix- Daddy! haha :P omg i was like.. shocked when i found out our last names are the same! and we're like father and daughter! that is so cool! haha your an awesome person andPosted ImagePosted Image i'm going to miss you so much when you leave for 2 weeks.. what will a daughter do without his father :( but i'll still have mommy around :P haha thankyou for being there for me <3 your the best father on the forums :)

Angela[atlantis]- Your a great sister! and i'm great to have you as a sister ;) i wish you didn't live all the way there! haha so we could actually get together also ;) thx for being there for me and if you need someone to talk to there's me! but i'm sorry when i'm busy but I WANT TO BE THERE FOR YOU! cause your always there for me! Thanx so much <3Posted Image

Wendy[icyjadedheart]Posted Image- wendy! haha your a great sis :D even though we don't talk a lot and your like my only friend from BoAjjang that goes on nexus.. lol cause febes doesn't go on there anymore :( lalalala.. lol it always seems like whenever i talk to you, you think im weird :P haha well i am weird.. and annoying balalala

Porridge- we don't really know each other :P but your my daughter! Lol your never on msn :( i never see you on haha

My BoAjjang family: I wish i could get to know you guys even more better :P so we can be like family :D haha cause i barley talk to any of my other B/J family memebers but a few people :( :)Posted Image

RANDOM! it's a cat lol haha those little figure things lol
Posted Image

Special Thanx to..
Coolin: For being an awesome admin. and making the best of boa :)

boanjel and Billy-x: For providing all the BoA pics

JWu + Ptoor: For being an awesome mod. :)

Other MODS. for being awesome mods. :)

Thankyou guys so much :) I Love you all <33

and that comes to the end of my emp post :) <33 THANKYOU! :D

-TachiPosted Image
[MY HAIR! i miss my old hair!! stupid girl who stole it! noone in my school had it.. my friend said she doesn't think anyone else in school had it.. now she stole my hair.. and if i make my hair back to what it was before her and her "boyfriend" and she might tell her "friends" that I STOLE HER HAIR! okay i'm going off topic lol]

i tried to make it as cute as possible = = but i think i failed lol but for laughs! he's a guy haha he put his hair in pigtails :P his name is julian he's really funny haha he's in gr. 10, i'm in gr. 9 it's a spilt cooking class
Posted Image

that's all! =)) OMG I HOPE I DIDNT MISS ANYONE

Edited by sage_002, 20 April 2005 - 09:01 PM.

#2 Evolution

Evolution

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,227 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 09:51 PM

Congratulations ^_^

Lots of EMPs lately ^^
I still have mine to do :P

#3 Schizophat

Schizophat

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 10:43 PM

Hhahaha.... cool... congratulation.. =)
Congratulation on ur 1000 post...

#4 iynaix

iynaix

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 11:19 PM

Posted ImageIynaix- Daddy! haha :o omg i was like.. shocked when i found out our last names are the same! and we're like father and daughter! that is so cool! haha your an awesome person andPosted ImagePosted Image i'm going to miss you so much when you leave for 2 weeks.. what will a daughter do without his father :o but i'll still have mommy around :o haha thankyou for being there for me <3 your the best father on the forums :sly:

View Post

ThX! Always nice to be appreciated...awww cmon ur EMP is cute. Like Arnie says: "I'll be back"... Will have a few surprises in store for u when i get back. :)

#5 cathy86

cathy86

BoAjjang Vocalist

• Members
  • 5,884 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 11:20 PM

CONGRATS!! :)

ure pretty :o
and yeah febes is the greates sis :sly:

#6 CuTiE-ChiNGu

CuTiE-ChiNGu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 03:13 AM

congrats on ur EMP too.....wow so many ppl getting it now

#7 atlantis

atlantis

+*BoA's dolphin!*+

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,146 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 03:44 AM

omy betts./... :sly: bettsy.... congratulations to my dearest and cutest sis!!!!!!

i'm so touched by wad u said... yeah i oso wished i didnt stay so far awy fr u... always the time difference and we cant realli chat on msn!!! well maybe i could.. during my june hols.. :)

thanks for remembering me when making this!!! :o u

#8 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 03:53 AM

Posted ImageTruong- I don't really know you! but!! thankyou for being an awesome moderator at the downloads forum :o and your so nice :oPosted Image

View Post

eehh...again, EMP's are supposed to have presents!! :) :o :sly:
Thanks for your kind words Betty :o Maybe we'll get to know each other better soon :o and....
Posted ImagePosted Image

:o! :o

#9 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:05 AM

congrats on ur emp betty!! :)

#10 sakura_lite

sakura_lite

DBSK Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:10 AM

Posted Image
CONGRATS BETTY!!!
You look very pretty and your EMP post is shoooo cute!!!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 SonicBladeX

SonicBladeX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 05:24 AM

congrats =D

#12 sleepychikita13

sleepychikita13

BoA*'s Albino Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 06:13 AM

Posted ImageFebes- Thankyou febes so much for being there! even though we're not related your still my twin <3 and it's so cool that your only 2 days younger then me and you live so close!! =)) Your always there for me whenever i'm sad.. thankyou so much! and when your sad i'm sorry if i didn't help much but i try okay :o just know that i love you and yea =) and we SHOULD go take picture stickers. not with stephen i don't wanna take it w/ him :oPosted Image

View Post

aww thank you!! :) and dont worry no matter what ill be there for ya when ur sad :sly:
hehe YES we really should take sticker pictures! :o soon too! :o

CONGRATZ BETTY! this is so awsome possumness :o

#13 Cori

Cori

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Ultimate BoA fan

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • 8,304 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 06:19 AM

congrats Tachi!! :)!!! Choose something good for your title!

and I agree...Febes is the best ^_~

Edited by RockWithMe192, 21 April 2005 - 06:20 AM.

#14 peace_y

peace_y

mada mada dane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 06:21 AM

congratulation for your EMP post....it looks nice..... :)

#15 addkidd

addkidd

BoA*'s Fishie

• Members
  • 6,722 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 06:50 AM

*add* *add*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users