Photo

~~**~~EMP~~**~~

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Poll: What should be kevy_cl's custom title? (37 member(s) have cast votes)

What should be kevy_cl's custom title?

1. The GodFather (19 votes [51.35%])

Percentage of vote: 51.35%

2. Tai (4 votes [10.81%])

Percentage of vote: 10.81%

3. K' (6 votes [16.22%])

Percentage of vote: 16.22%

4. BJ Lamer (8 votes [21.62%])

Percentage of vote: 21.62%

5. Other (Please specify) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Evolution

Evolution

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,227 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 03:08 PM

Finally, I have decided to make an EMP due to some nagging from certain people, I'm not going to name names ;)
If you don't know me, you can view my profile here.

First up:
Coolin - Thank you for founding BoAjjang. If it wasn't for you, there would be no BJ, and there wouldn't be such a fun and lively place to hang out. I appreciate all the time and effort you have put into BJ :wub:

Jwu - Such an awesome dude. Thanks for putting so much effort and hardwork into BJ.

Ace, Choopy, ptoor,
SexyBoAFan -It is thanks to you guys and the rest of the moderating team that BJ is kept clean and the nonsense kept out. I can think of no one better for the job. Coolin made the right choices all the way :(

TheBear & BJ Translation Team - You guys are awesome. Thanks to you and your team that non-speakers of the Korean and Japanese language are able to understand what our lovely BoA* is saying in the videos. Keep up the good work :P

VietPucca - I think you have one of the most stressful jobs in BJ, being in charge of The BoA* Project 2005 where perfection is highly demanded. And I appreciate all your hardwork so far. May The BoA* Project turn out to be a huge success B)

Adee, kuraudo - I enjoy reading your posts everyday, they're beautiful and pretty always. It brightens up my day to see all the funny little animations you two use. The amount of work you put into sharing and fulfilling requests is enormous, remember to take some time off to relax and take care of yourselves. Thank you so much for your contributions and for sharing so much in the Downloads Forum :)

Dedicated Uploaders - I do not know where you guys get your files from, but I am grateful that you do, and I thank you for them. It is because of you guys that we are able to see BoA* in MVs, Live performances, TV Shows. Keep on sharing. Leechers may not appreciate you, but I sure do :thumbsup:

I'd like to share a drink with all of you. So here's a toast Posted Image to you guys!

Honorouble Mention:
Billy-X and boanjel - Thank you so much for posting and sharing all those pictures of BoA*. It certainly soothes my eyes so see all those pretty pictures of BoA* in the Eye Candy Forum.

cathy86 - I love your voice. Never stop singing, but make sure you take care of your voice as well. I know you have the talent and is capable of improving further. So keep practicing! Your fanclub loves you too.

Daphne86 - You are such a wonderful person. Take extra care of yourself.

krjeami - I enjoy reading your insightful and enlightening posts. Thank you for such informative posts. May you continue providing us with such posts.

iynaix - The 'Photoshop/ImageReady guy'. You do great work with digital graphics. Thanks for sharing your tutotials and your creations, especially the BoAjjang Dollars. View them here.

Squiddy - You're so freaking funny at times. Thanks for making my days

In General:
All graphic makers and singers - Keep up the good work. Remember practice makes perfect.

Camera 'whores' - Don't stop posting pictures of yourselves. Its always nice to see what the people we are interacting with look like.

To the 8000+ leechers -
STOP leeching and START contributing!

Finally, I'd just like to say, thanks to everyone in BJ for making my stay here such a pleasurable experience.
Remember to visit my
Secrets Thread, and don't forget to leave a little secret of your own.
Also, to those that are feeling a little lonely and are thinking of getting a BJ Family, heres a good place to start your search.
Remember to
SMILE always!!

What should be my custom title? Please vote, as your input will determine what I will ask for my custom title :D

This is my EMP.

Tai is unable to award gifts at this moment due to some financial deficiencies. Apologies to anyone that was left out in this EMP. Rest assured you are all loved and appreciated by Tai. Hugs to all :hug:

Edited by kevy_cl, 28 April 2005 - 04:24 PM.

#2 eraiza

eraiza

`Dance.Like.This*<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,816 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 03:10 PM

congrats :wub: i dont know what you should change ur custom title to.. i'll just pick one :)

#3 anime811

anime811

My family just disowned me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 03:22 PM

hrm i think THE GOD FATHER would be good but then ionno O.O
lol CONGRATS mister godfather dude ^.^

#4 Adee

Adee

*~ BoAjjang's Angel ~*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 03:26 PM

Adee, kuraudo - I enjoy reading your posts everyday, they're beautiful and pretty always. It brightens up my day to see all the funny little animations you two use. The amount of work you put into sharing and fulfilling requests is enormous, remember to take some time off to relax and take care of yourselves. Thank you so much for your contributions and for sharing so much in the Downloads Forum :wub:

[color=darkorange]SUPER Congrats Kevy!!!! Posted Image

And thx for ALWAYS being sooo ultra-sweet to Adee Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Now... time to get ur EMP party started!! :) :(

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by Adee, 21 April 2005 - 03:34 PM.

#5 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 03:43 PM

Ace, Choopy, ptoor,
SexyBoAFan -It is thanks to you guys and the rest of the moderating team that BJ is kept clean and the nonsense kept out. I can think of no one better for the job. Coolin made the right choices all the way :wub:

View Post

Wow! Look at how thoughtful you are!! Aside from the nice comments, you made my name in BLUE!!! :) !!! Hhmm... for your members title, I would choose God Father, it sounds cool and cause you ARE cool :(. It's very nice to see you active and also encouraging others to become active =]
Oh yeah...almost got too carried away..

Posted Image

#6 Heartbeat

Heartbeat

Teh Hajiman Sexy Fail Kru's Banana >D

• BoAjjang Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 03:53 PM

Congradulations GodFather :wub:

#7 ptoor

ptoor

Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

• Members
  • 9,306 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 03:58 PM

Rock on baby! Rock on. :wub:
Thanks for the recognition. :)

#8 Koneko

Koneko

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 6,420 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 03:59 PM

I think since ur every1's godfather..It should be The God Father hahahaha.

#9 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:00 PM

oh wow, so many emps lately :) yay, anyways, congrats on the big 1K :wub:

#10 kuraudo

kuraudo

I belong in a mental asylum!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:09 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageAmazing you reached over 1000!! a lot of buddies have lately!! :P
Thanks for including me ..and wow at the upper level  :)  :(

And wow kevy, using DEEPPINK too!! you brave!! heheee

Posted Image
Congratulations* and many thanks!

- Thank you for founding BoAjjang. If it wasn't for you, there would
Adee, kuraudo - I enjoy reading your posts everyday, they're beautiful and pretty always. It brightens up my day to see all the funny little animations you two use. The amount of work you put into sharing and fulfilling requests is enormous, remember to take some time off to relax and take care of yourselves. Thank you so much for your contributions and for sharing so much in the Downloads Forum :wub:

#11 icy_jaded_heart

icy_jaded_heart

Ilya BoA*

• Members
  • 5,142 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:10 PM

o0o0o YAY!! cangratZZ! :wub: :)

#12 sakura_lite

sakura_lite

DBSK Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:22 PM

Posted Image
Congrats Tai!!!
I like your EMP!!! It's so pretty!!! Posted Image

You finally made your EMP post!!!!

I didn't know which custom title to choose... so I just chose K' because it sounds cool

CONGRATS AGAIN!!! Posted Image

P.S. Adee and Kuraudo's Posts are always so cute!! I'm just copying....Posted Image But can never be as cute as them... Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by sakura_lite, 21 April 2005 - 04:25 PM.

#13 Squiddy

Squiddy

i'm PMSing.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 05:43 PM

BJ Lamer is sooo funny though :wub:
I think maybe you should have The Godfather...since that's what you're best at being. Thanks for including me :)

#14 stArAnGeL

stArAnGeL

I can't get BoA off my mind!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 06:04 PM

don't know you... but congrats!!!

i'm linda btw :wub:

Edited by stArAnGeL, 21 April 2005 - 06:05 PM.

#15 RisingSunRocks

RisingSunRocks

fan of BoA and DBSK

• Members
  • 7,334 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 06:09 PM

[/color]
Honorouble Mention:[color=hotpink]

Daphne86] - You are such a wonderful person. Take extra care of yourself.

Finally, I'd just like to say, thanks to everyone in BJ for making my stay here such a pleasurable experience.

What should be my custom title? Please vote, as your input will determine what I will ask for my custom title :)

View Post

Aw...........thanks for mentioning me also Kevy...*blushes* thanks :wub: I should say thanks to you for making my stay here such a nice experience. I voted that you should write "Tai" as your custom title. :( Congratulation your EMP post!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users