91 replies to this topic

#1 SexyBoAFan

SexyBoAFan

Satisfaction Guaranteed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,523 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:13 PM

<embed src="http://www3.sympatic...on/WILLYOU.MID" width=51 height=15 controls="smallconsole">
<noembed>
<bgsound src="http://www3.sympatic...on/WILLYOU.MID" controls="smallconsole">
</noembed>

<body bgcolor="blue" bgproperties="fixed" style="color: #3399FF; border: 100px ridge #3399FF; padding-left: 1; padding-right: 1; padding-top: 1; padding-bottom: 1; background-color: #3399FF">

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey everyone, thanks for visiting my FEP Post ^_^! I've been working on this for a very long time so I hope you enjoy it :P (This is why I wasn't posting when I reached 4999 posts >.< but I was still able to reply and send links via PM's =D

<i>Posted ImageDon’t be fooled by the 5000 posts that I got, I’m still I’m still Truee from the blockPosted Image</i>

- ripoff of J.Lo's Jenny From the Block
:)!!!! That was lame..Anyways…Carrying on…Posted Image...

A Little About Me (Don't read if you wanna get bored to death :P :))

Stats: ♂ Male, Straight :P Single =]
Favourite Colour: Any nice shade of blue!
Favourite BoAjjang Forum: Downloads! I am most active here and the majority of my many threads are from here as well =]
Favourite Songs:
For BoA:Shine We Are!/Double, but almost all the rest are very close behind :P
For Others (I lsiten to all sorts of music) Vanguarde - Gimme Gimme Gimme!, Natalie - Going Crazy, A lot of the Usher songs, Anything by Evanescence/Green Day; a lot more, just too many to list since I listen to so many genres xD;;
Favourite Food:Chocolate; I eat it when I'm happy, or when I'm sad, or just randomly :P
Friendship and Relationships?To me, friends are very important as I don't know what I'd do without them. True friends will always be there for you no matter what, and should also be there to support you when you do find that special someone
Sources of Income:Work:I'm currently a cashier in a variety store connected to a gas station. Very easy job :angry:
Investing: I invest several hundred dollars a month in diversified Mutual Funds
and also Life Insurance Funds for school and such
In person?: Outside BoAjjang, I am very shy, and quiet (kinda hard to believe huh? :P), but really likes to laugh and have fun with friends ^_^ Oh yeah, and I'm an only child, but I only get spoiled sometimes :(
Other Miscellaneous Info:I have a pretty lame life. My friends say I don't go out enough, which is true :angry:. I only go out with them about once a week, but when I do, it's all fun and laughter. I also believe that I’m pretty innocent for someone my age, which is a good and rare trait in my opinion =]. In the future, I hope to meet some of the BoAjjang members and chill with them (if they want). Also, I hope to find that special person and get a nice job or better yet, win the lottery ^_^!

Well, as you can see from my info to the left, I've been here for about 7 months now and have been dedicated to BoAjjang since day 1! But when I was a newbie, I was very immature and worried too much about having fun on the forums so I felt like I wasn't really respected nor appreciated :(. Even though it hurt, I remained nice to everyone and stayed dedicated to uploading and sharing my BoA files even though I had to re-up them several times by myself since the links died so fast >_>;; Many times I stayed up til 4 a.m. uploading requests from PM's/E-mails etc. My friends always questioned why I stayed, which I also thought deeply about and even thought about quitting >.<...but all of a sudden, I started getting kind feedback from other members and fan e-mail, which really flattered me Posted Image. That gave me enough motivation and reason to stay. Since then, I met more and more nice members and have become friends with many of them and even have my own fanclub here :angry:

Even though things have changed for the most part, some things still remain the same. I still have some members and staff who don't really like me, but I guess I can't do anything about that :P But on a more humourous note, I have been mistaken for a girl many times throughout my stay here at least 40x by a lot of members >.< Guys from here would try to with flirt me through PM's or adding me on msn, and if you browse through the forums, you will find female members saying things like, "Be sure to thank sbf for always sharing her files!". But now they know better I hope, though I don't blame them cause of my username xD;; :angry:! When I use the term "sexy", it means cool =]. Very rarely would I use it in its literal meaning lol.

I have also shared a lot of good times, funny times, and sad times here, but it was all worth it! I have said it before, and I'll say it again...I strongly believe that BoAjjang has some of the most unique, intelligent and kindest people anyone can ask for. I plan on staying here at Boajjang until the very end. I am so glad I stayed..if I left that day, sure I would probably be getting a lot more sleep and my school marks would be a little higher, my electricity bills would be lower, but most importantly, I would've never met the great people here. I will always try my best to remain helpful and actively uploading until the very end. ^_^! Though it seems everyone has been switching to Clubbox as of late and I seem pretty useless there now :( lol.. Oh well, whatever the case..
Posted Image
Posted Image ^_^
Well enough blabbering on about me, it's time to continue on with you guys! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well this is where I make a shout out and give my personal thoughts about you. It's in categorized and alphabetical order. I tried to include everyone all my BoAjjang friends, the kind positive contributors, and also those members who have given me support/help here in the past. Sorry, no presents. Presents are only meant for EMP's :P
*takes deep breath*
Posted Image

Color Coding Legend:
Male
Female
Unsure Gender/Group (apologies >.<)
< Text >

Posted Image

Posted Image

*Though BoA will probably never read this anyway =[* The reason why we're all here in the first place, it's cause of you! ^_^! BoAjjang and Truong luls you lots BoA! :D

Posted Image
You guys are great. Always working hard to bring us your awesome subtitled releases. Thanks to them, I can finally understand what BoA is saying in her videos. We all appreciate your hardwork! On a personal note, I'd like to thank you Bear for giving me access to your FTP for those BoA files (even though I reached my leeching limit in only a couple of days xD;;) and also for making separate YSI Links for us staff. Since I don't use Clubbox, I am very grateful for that ^_^ Keep up the awesome work guys! :P

Posted Image

It is special thanks to kind and reliable re-uppers like AmazonFayth, jessiep, korniceman3000, and TriAde who help re-up (though I never ask them to) and keep my Download threads alive at time when it is overwhelming for me =]. At times, I would even receive 2 or more re-up links from you guys ^_^! Many thanks, I really appreciate it :D

I also can't forget the many other re-uppers and download contributors either! Without you guys (you know who you are!), the Download forum would be dead. :D :)

All Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Fanclub Members
- Credits for Blinkies go to Shirley and Diana respectively

I never even imagined that I'd have a fanclub here, but thanks to Shirley, I actually do lol
*points to siggy* I wear that proudly in my siggy because I really do wuv you guys :D I am very flattered and honoured to have such a fanclub and members like you guys! ^_^! :)

***No more Emoticons***

Posted Image

1BoALuvR - My little god-brother! =P If it weren't for you, I probably wouldn't be as obsessed with BoA as I am now ^__^. Sorry about crushing your finger in the locker at school the other time >_< I really didn't mean to.. =[

Ace - What are you talking about?! I never leech off you!! lol just kidding. I'm glad to hear that you're finally finished with University =] You're so smart (yes, I still remember your wise teachings on what it truly means to be smart lol). I know you'll be a great success in the future, especially with your deadly literary skills!

addkidd - Fishie! lol I remember the time BoAjjang was down, but you showed me a way to continue posting and stuff..thanks to that, I saved several precious hours! hehe...Oh yeah, you still have never answered my question from when I first joined, what kind of fishies do you have? lol

Adee - BoAjjang's very own Angel, Adee! Your posts and downloads are always very nice. Also, your PM's are something I love reading as well cause you know they always make me smile. Some of the time, they even contain special BoA files! =D. I'm sorry for accusing Adee of going bonkers the other day cause I was too stupid to know that they were indeed the same files xD;; Remember, if you ever do really become a dentist, I'm gonna be your number 1 patient! lol
Thank you for everything Adee...I hope you have time to reply to my FEP after you finish replying to your 1000 daily PM's lol

Andylim - Hey Andy! It's always fun talking to you on msn and listening to your computer problems, lol. I hope they're all fixed now =] You know, I'm still kinda disappointed that you didn't make an EMP when you said you would >_>;; Couldn't resist being a rebel huh? hehe..

AngelicBeatofBoA - Hey Carmen! We kinda have the same taste in music =P I don't know too well, but I know you are uberly active...especially when you reached your EMP so fast hehe...Stay active!

angelicshan+boangel - Everytime I visit the Eye Candy forum, I can always expect you 2 to be posting up many new pictures of BoA. We really appreciate it! You guys are like the Goddesses of the Eye Candy section ^__^

anime811 - Rawr, I hate you...you made a birthday thread for my em Wendy when I was about to =P lol I'm just playing, You did that because you are always trying to be nice, otherwise the number of members who want to be or is in your BoAjjang wouldn't be so high =] I hope you always stay positive!

animepro22 - When I first met you, I wasn't sure if you were purposely being mean or was just joking around...I hope you were just joking though lol. Oh well, you are a cool guy =] Thanks for re-upping my files voluntarily, Brian. Hope to see you active again soon!

atlantis - Aunt Siya! By now you should know that I'm your nephew xD;; I hope you do well on your exams and come back to BoAjjang to tell us about your good marks! =]

Atlantis Princess - *Pets cute pet Dinosaur* hehe...
You're so talented at so many things...a computer technician, able to play several musical instruments, singing, msn games, cooking, and able to use chopsticks! <<--That's like wow right there, lol. When you become older, your husband will be very lucky to have someone like you. I'm also glad you liked the card. I'm really sorry my part of the bet didn't work out >_>;; but you did forgive me ^__^ *hugs*

babeheartbeat - I don't know you too well since I've only talked to you once outside BoAjjang on Vent and have seen some very pretty pictures that you posted, but I know you're very nice. Like that one time, I remember when we were using the temporary BoAjjang server, you were the first person to have the we wuv Truong blinkie in your siggy..that really brought a smile to my face even at bad times like that. Even if we still don't talk much, I hope you stay kind as always Vanessa =]

Babi_BoA - A fairly new member, but already posted several GB's of Downloads (Just check out all the Tribute threads in Non-BoA* Downloads) O.o Thank you for the priority PM's for those great non-BoA* files. I was only able to download some, but I really enjoyed them! I'm sorry I couldn't help you re-up many of them or help you set up a nice thread =(

Billy-X - AAHH!!! It's Sadako/Orochimaru! *runs* lol just kidding Billy =P With your new haircut, you know you don't look like any of them anymore, lol. You have a great sense of humour and also very good at dancing like in that arcade game you showed us! *is envious*

bluechick126 - BLUEEYY!!!!! Emmy, your name is so awesome cause it has blue in it!! xD;; You're so funny and a talented singer too! You sure represent the awesomeness of blueness well! ^__^

cathy86 - Cathy, you're such an awesome singer. I'm lucky to be one of the first people to be aware of that. Don't forget your promise that when you become really famous, you won't forget us okie? ^___^

celebear - lol What I remember most about you is that one thread witht hat dance song and we were like "No guy can raise his voice that high" and then you actually did prove us wrong xD;; You're very good with those music sheets! I wish you would be around when people request for BoA music sheets in Requests =P

chidori - *turns on Chi's To Zanarkand piano masterpiece* You're very good at piano and singing too! You shouldn't be so down on yourself, you know we really enjoy listening to your singing!
Oh yeah, I've always wanted to ask you, is Chi really uber smart? College at only 16?..that's very good! =]

Choopy - My modding partner and one of the first BoAjjang members I met! Since I came here, you've always been very nice to me, and replied to my Double 210MB request even though I was very annoying, but you probably liked it cause I remember you thought I was a girl, lol!! You are by far one of the most humourous people I'll ever meet. I know you're busy with school and everything, but atleast school is over just next month! =D I hope you enjoyed my birthday presents even though it was kinda chince, lmao...The card was worth more than the other things put together xD;;

Coolin - You're probably gonna be too busy or too cool to read this >_>;; lol But it would be weird for me not to include the founder and Admin of this wonderful site of BoAjjang. Thank you for putting your trust in me for the position of mod for the forum I've always wanted to be a mod for! =D I hope I'm doing a good job as expected...
I also hope you'll ace these IB exams (which I know you will) and come to U of T so I get a better chance to meet the elusive and uberly intelligent Coolin! lol

cutiebunnybaby - Always so random xD;;, but at the same always so sweet and cute! Your posts and PM's are also always so lively and colourful. Even though you've been quite busy with schooling in Japan and BoAjjang subtitling work, I'm really glad members like you still find time to come on the forums and post energetically. I hope you never change Abbye! ^__^

crazee4music - Amy, you're always so late for threads =P but you're also very funny. Your posts and PM's make me laugh lol. Also, thanks for helpin me re-up files even though I jnever ask you to =]

Diana139 - BoAjjang's Graphics Goddess. You're only 11, but you act very mature for your age and is very talented. KEep up the good work Diana!

Eiji - Hey Eiji! I'm still not quite sure what a narciccciststs is, but I'm sure it's very cool cause you're cool! ^__^ Your poetry is also very nice. You should stop playing that online game and come on BoAjjang more! =P

ErickDM - Erick! I'm so jealous of all your BoA stuff! =P
It's very nice to have positive members like you here...always doing kind things like that sending out personal Easter Greetings PM's. That was very thoughtful and they were also very nice! ^__^

fuzzyponsays - My incredibly sexy sibling! =P You're the sexiest model I know! hehe...You've always been so nice to me ever since I joined...But I don't see you very active anymore, I guess you're too busy or something? Hope to see you active soon again though Beth =[

Got-SkilLz./Alan & Friends- You guys are always there to make me laugh and are there when I need to talk to someone. Though we also argue and debate about stupid things almost everyday, we all always remain close friends. I'm not returning to school next year, but we'll all still be able to chill outside of school! =D H4L..

hangsangyou - Hi Bae (I think that's your name lol) Your typing style is so original and cool, and you being a good member is always good too.. Very unique indeed!

Hikari - You probably hear this from a lot of people but you really do sound a lot older than 11 =P But in the end, everyone knows that Tiana is so kyoooote xD;;

icy_jaded_heart - EEEKKK~ my adorable little em~~~!!! *pinches Wendy's cheeks until they bruise*
You added me to msn a couple days before Christmas, and we've been able to stay close since whether it be through the phone, internet, letters, anything. I know the future will be bright for you cause Wendy's so good at basketball, studies hard in school, and is just sshoo adorable! You know I'll always be there for you like a good oppa should, cause you know I love more! xD;;

Iynaix - You are such a genius! Your tutorials are awesome and so is that asciitizer program you made! And don't forget about that BoA Angel wings siggy you made, I'm still in love with it, lol.
It kinda sucks how you have to go serve your country now...We all miss you and hope you come back posting in no time!

*>JIRAIYA<* - Another BoAjjang member that goes to the same school as me! I don't think I would've passed woodworking class if it weren't for you lol. That class was jokes, with our crazy dares and clamping *ouch* lol!!! But atleast I got you into BoA and Naruto! =]
I just can't believe you said my driving is scary...it isn't THAT bad =[

JustLovely - Hello Hello Kitty freak =P
Jenn, You know what's cool? Many of my relatives live in Boston too! Maybe someday when I visit them, I'll be able to meet you too! =D
Even though we talk on msn a lot, it's always nice to read your sweet random PM's too! I really appreciate them ^__^

JWu - Another person who is "away" and probably won't read this >_<. You were one of the first people to recognize my dedication towards BoAjjang and have always stuck up for me. But nobody's amount of dedication can equal to yours; the countless hours and effort you put into BoAjjang is incredible. Like I remember that one time when you were working on BoAjjang 2.0 for almost 20 hours straight O.o Everyone should appreciate what people like you do to help keep the site on top and great. I can't thank you enough for the FTP Filelist access, listening, and everything. I don't think I'd be where I am here at BoAjjanf if it weren't for you.

KeepDancin430 - Laken, you're a super star! You're so awesome at singing! I hope you sing more for us in the future, or make more collaborations in the future...You know, it wouldn't be surprising if we met in person and I asked for your autograph xD;; When you do become famous, don't forget about us okie?! =D

Kotori-San - I've only met you recently, but I already know you're so mature and am proud to have found such an awesome little sister. If you didn't tell me your actual age, I probably would have continued thinking that you were older than me lol xD;;

kevy_cl - Look at your name, I made it in pink, cause we know pink's hawt lol. Besides, I remember your EMP, you were thoughtful enough to make my name in blue =D
congrats on becoming the Godfather...you lead a very dangerous, but cute BoAjjang mafia ^__^ Stay cool K!

japaneseobesession - My very very cool msn gaming buddy!! You used to beat me all the time, but now I've finally been able to beat you hehe.. xD;; I hope your internet is fixed and that you're not banned from the computer anymore because you know I'm always ready to play Minesweeper with you, lol. Also, you were the reason why I fell in love with Shine We Are because you were the first person to send me the music video ^__^ thank you.

Kakashi_Mina - It's the girl with the Sharingan Eyes! No offense or anything, but I don't think you would scare anyone with them cause you're just too cute! hehe..

Koneko - Thaoie, I remember when you first joined, you would PM me lots asking me for help lol. I was happy to help you because you were very nice and wasn't rude at all, unlike some members >_>;;
Now, you've been even helping me reply to requests when I'm too busy,which is really nice of you. Thank you =]

Krypto89 - Although I know you're not a big fan of being a thread starter, you are a huge contributor in Downloads because you are The re-up King! We all can't thank you enough for all the re-ups you do =]
Your jokes always crack me up too, especially the ones about eggsmp:
"He can go scramble himself" lmao

kuraudo - Danny! You're always fun to talk to on msn cause you're always so random, it's great, lol. I know you've also been uber-busy lately with school and everything, but I hope you're staying on top of your incredible Audio knowledge and everything is going well for you. Thank you so much for sending me those 2 awesome BoA mini-posters!! I hung one on my door and the other on my wall near my bed =]. Your generosity is very noticable, especially when you gave away and personally mailing those BoA Love & Honesty 2004 Tour DVD's.. =]

lil_dan814 - Uncle Dan!! Your recent EMP presents for me were so awesome! I wouldn't have expected less from the hawt uncle of our family lol. You're such a baller with your many many gaming consoles and cars.. you should be sharing with me lol. I'm happy you have fully recovered from your pneumonia, that was scary -__- But now that you're all better, you know we gotta play Halo 2 more often cause we never play anymore =[

LiLstephy - You were the first BoAjjang member out of Canada to ever call me, it was an unforgettable 2 hours of you guys not being able to hear me lol. So glad to see that you've finally got your computer back and now able to continue posting and sharing those hawt pictures with us ^__^. On vent, you should become more talkative when and if your mic works xD;;

Mimi.Chan - Another fairly new member, but already it's very clear that you make very mature posts. I don't know if anyone else notices it, but I know us staff do =] I also can't forget about that thread you made about changing your blue font colour just for me, even though you didn't have to =P It was very thoughtful nonetheless ^__^

Mirai Pan-chan - You know your kind comments always flatter me too much! =P It's also kinda shocking how you are only 11, yet you knew some words I never even heard of xD;; Oh well, I guess that's why you're my cute little dictionary ^__^ and if you didn't read your thread over, you should know that I lul you too =]

naru - Kanee!!!!!! You're such a great friend. Even though you didn't know me very well, you were so kind offering help on my essay for school and also staying up all night with me until I got it done even though you didn't have to..I am happy we've been close friends since then. We're able to each other with just about anything...
I bet you're having a good time in France, especially with your playful and fun attitude. Your post card was really sweet too...Hope to talk to you again when you return..^__^

Night - Probably BoAjjang's most mysterious member! =P Oh well, that doesn't really matter cause I know that you're very nice. You always supported my threads and were one of the few members who made me feel welcome when I was a newbie. I know you said you will return when "the time is right"...I hopet hat time is soon =]

n1k - I would have to agree with you that chickens are sexy lol. You know, you should really cut down on that internet game you told me about on msn and be more active in BoAjjang >_>;; lol

Odyism - Ody, to be honest, I agree with everyone else that your singing is very good. Your graphics are really nice too, it's good that you leave watermarks on them ^__^

ptoor - Pete!! Sorry I've been bugging ya so much lately xD;; Like Andrew, you take b/s from no one! ^__^
Although you may be mean to leechers and lamers, you've always been nice to me! You were also the one who took the time to explain to me what a leecher was xD;; I don't know who's cooler, you or Spider-man =P

Redmage - Hendra, you are one of the big reasons why the spam forum is sexier than ever! It's no longer a shame to have threads in there lol. You have always been a big supporter of me and I really appreciate it. Oh yeah, just to let you know, your English has improved very much! ^__^

RockWithMe192 - Another very great singer! It's always nice to hear you sing here on BoAjjang and on Vent =D
Even though you say my name very weird, you're still awesome! hehe...
For the record, you do not live 1 hour away from Canada! lol!

sakura_lite - Shirley!!! The founder of my fanclub! I can't explain how special I feel cause of you xD;; I really do appreciate everything you do. You're also very cute and smart too! The marks you get are so unheard of in my school lol. Next time I go to that Mississauga Chinatown Square, I'll be sure to let you know! ^__^

sakura_star518 - Rachieee!!! you're such a talented artist. You know, I too am an artist ^__^. You always say "Rachie is evil", but everyone knows that Rachie is cute, hehe... Don't even try to deny it =P

Schizophat - I don't know you very well, but I know you're a very nice member. I heard that you personally sent presents and such to other BoAjjang members. Gestures like that are what we like to see here in this community =]

-ShyPinay[Bea]- - I remember when I first joined, you posted some videos of you and your friends, those were very cute...and your pictures are very pretty too! The BoAjjang collages that you make are very cool as well ^__^

SighWe don't talk much, but CS brings back good memories of you and your lag, lol. Even though you were lagging you were still owning everyone O.o lol. Your freestyling skills are also very awesome ^__^

sleepychikita13 - Meow, it's my owner! hehe...How did your cheerleading competitions go? I wish I was able to attend it =[
Febes, remember our Solitaire bets?!?! xD;; That was so funny...all that spamming and those random poses were so awesome too! lol I hope you stay nice as always ^__^

Squiddy - Ryan, Squiddy from Spongebob rawks! So do you! ^__^ You're so funny...That one thread where you posted your story about getting pantsed made me laugh so hard, I fell off my chair, lol

Timmy - Hey Tim. You know, you've also become one of my very good friends here at BoAjjang. You've come to accept my scary jokes and my terrible typing on msn and my non-sense xD;; You are a great person and also very caring, too. I'm sorry for all those times I mad at you for stupid reasons >_<

VietPucca - Mom/M.e!!!! You are even more caring towards me than my real mom! lol You're such a talented artist! I loved the present you sent me in the mail. I also sent you something in return for Mother's Day, I hope you'll like it...Almost everything I want to say is already said in there so I won't say much more here =]

xreplyingxahax - Janie!! Your animated siggy's that you make for everyone are so awesome, so are your other grapics skills!
You know I'll always be here to help you if ever you need more songs, hehe...
Oh, by the way, did you get the Internet that you wanted? ^__^

Other notable mentions and/or Members I hope to get to know better in the future :)
<marquee direction=up width=100 scrollamount=4 height=90>
abzlykewhoa
armsever
Ayu
aznality
babydragon
bl_fire85 -
Blebekblebek
blu-b4mboo
boajjang_xP
BoALover
bobaberry
BuNnIeS
CKJ-C
calvin_ng_
chu
chubbyvox
Chupacabras
CoCoGirl886
CorAz0n
CuTiE-ChiNGu
Daenar
dancErica
DannyNguyen
Deathdemon
dictatormax84
Dj Badtz
eya
FireAngel
foreverdancer
hero_sarang
.:+innocentangel+:.
InnocentlusciouS
Kai_Hiwatari_543
kaleekyu
Kamuikwon
Kat
katnip
KaTRina
KiWi
krjeami
Lenne
Lil Asia Gurly
Mikenyhk
mulattagroove
ninjaflare
Queenie
Padlet
peace_y -
RaCool
rEinA
Richurd
RockWithBoA
sage_002
sakyh
SantitoAngel
Sara, Sara, Sara, Sarang-hae-yo
saru
ShadowFlare
shenjinapple
Simple Plan
Spring Sakura
swtx10v3
tonie
VxSpec
Wishes
wolfsan
Xiaoyu
Xyphion
young_b
zhaihannee</marquee>

Thanks for Reading everyone! If you'd like, please reply. I will also be posting a special Download in Downloads for BoA - SBS Love Share Concert 304MB now in celebration of my FEP. Check out that thread if you'd like it ^_^

#2 JustLovely

JustLovely

|/\-{¤Jëñn¤}-/\|

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:14 PM

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Kitty wants to say Posted ImageCONGRATULATIONS TRUONGY!!!Posted Image You have finally made your FEP post!!! I am so0o0o uber excited for you!!!! I spent some time to make a cute post in your FEP thread ^_^, keke. Jenn was very very excited and impatient to see Truongy's thread!!!!

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

It's about time to rock out at Truongy's FEP BASH!!!! ^_^ You are probably one of the most beloved members of these forums and boy am I glad that I am one of your friends, keke. I can't believe that Truongy has worked so uberly hard on his FEP!!! It really is so intricate and just as UBERLY COOL as I had imagined it would be!!!! I really am staring with amazement and shock with the amount of dedication you put into your FEP Post!!!! It is absolutely beautiful and amazing and I love that music in the background!! Very soothing indeed ^_^. I read all of your FEP post and it was very very grande!!! tehehehe

JustLovely - Hello Hello Kitty freak =P
Jenn,  You know what's cool? Many of my relatives live in Boston too! Maybe someday when I visit them, I'll be able to meet you too! =D
Even though we talk on msn a lot, it's always nice to read your sweet random PM's too! I really appreciate them ^__^

View Post

Haha, Truongy's calling ME a freak?!?!?! ^_^ Tehehe, but HK freak at that, ekekek^_^. Hey you never told me you have relatives in Boston!!!! That is uberly awesome!!! Promise when you come visit here we will DEFINITELY MEET!!! That would be so fun, tehehe.

Favourite Food:Chocolate; I eat it when I'm happy, or when I'm sad, or just randomly laugh.gif
Friendship and Relationships?To me, friends are very important as I don't know what I'd do without them. True friends will always be there for you no matter what, and should also be there to support you when you do find that special someone

View Post

I love chocolate too Truongy~!!! It is the BEST in the whole world!!! ^_^
Here is some of my favorite chocolate that I got for you^^
Posted Image

I absolutely agree with you abuot friendship and relationships ^_^. I don't know how anyone could go through life without a special someone or that one or few friends who truly care about you. I will always be a devoted friend to you Truongy^_^.

In person?: Outside BoAjjang, I am very shy, and quiet (kinda hard to believe huh? tongue.gif), but really likes to laugh and have fun with friends happy.gif Oh yeah, and I'm an only child, but I only get spoiled sometimes sleep.gif

View Post

Truongy!!! I can never imagine you being a shy and quiet guy!!! I find it very very cute if a guy is shy ^_^. Tehehe. I am actually sort of shy and quiet in person too!!! Extremely quiet before, but I think I have changed a bit and not as quiet as before ^_^. Tehehe.

Posted Image
Well well, it is time to say goodbye for now! Have to get working on stuff theehe....I truly enjoyed reading your magnificent FEP!!!!

:P :) :D :) :) :P :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( ^_^ ^_^

Edited by JustLovely, 05 May 2005 - 05:02 PM.

#3 kuraudo

kuraudo

I belong in a mental asylum!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,266 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:15 PM

Posted Image
OH my its
Truongs bday!!
no?

:)
Its truongs 1000th download!
no?

:D
Oh wait.. its Truongs
Funny Erotic. Post!
(sexy=erotic..giddit?) Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
kidding! x999

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Its your

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image TH POST!

I am really Glad we could Become Friends!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Its been
Just for your enjoyment, I wanted to post one of My favorite BoA pic..
and in fact its also blue
  :P

Posted Image

Haha Truong were you
Posted Image
Super working hard on this? My my its awesome dedication!!
:)

hey in the day we could have a little get together with our buddies!

Posted Image
In the meantime we could..
go catching
Posted ImagePosted Image
Bunnies
Posted Image
and Angels!

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
aren't they soooo fun to chat with?

Posted Image

then we could all go play in BoAs band (Milky Way/Rock with you)
and be her back up dancers in the evening party!!
we know you like to sing!

Posted Image
Posted Image

OK pal, the nights over ..
before bed , a little toast!
Posted Image
and time to schleep...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by kuraudo, 05 May 2005 - 04:25 PM.

#4 Adee

Adee

*~ BoAjjang's Angel ~*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:16 PM

Posted Image

Translation: Pick ur mood-for-today..

and even tho I haven't been feeling
this in a long time, but today, I feel....

UBER-Happy! :P :)

and it all started when I received the following pm! (^___-)

Now :)

Congrats Truong!!! :D :)

Mega-luv you!! =D

Editing-in-progress

Edited by Adee, 05 May 2005 - 06:09 PM.

#5 LiLstephy

LiLstephy

BoA*'s LiL Sis

• Members
  • 13,248 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:17 PM

congrats truongg :P love you lotsss

#6 xreplyingxahax

xreplyingxahax

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:18 PM

HAHA :P HEY TRUONG =D yep, your my music resource all right ;D and no. i didnt get the internet i wanted so now im flipped off. XD

-truong, too cool.

OH. nvm. thanks uhnn... Danny? :) =D -ditz-

Edited by xreplyingxahax, 05 May 2005 - 04:20 PM.

#7 icy_jaded_heart

icy_jaded_heart

Ilya BoA*

• Members
  • 5,142 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:18 PM

wow WOW!!! i've been waiting fo thiss!! hahaz. YAY!!! CONGRATZZZ!! and tatz NOT tru i LOVE U more!!! hahaz. o wellz. :P

#8 tonYe

tonYe

Old-Skool BoA* Rox!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:19 PM

congratzzzzz

#9 Mirai Pan-chan

Mirai Pan-chan

Bad Wolf

• Members
  • 12,013 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:19 PM

*sniffles*

That was ... beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :) :D x9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Truong, I love you too ... :)

#10 xx_lost_love_xx

xx_lost_love_xx

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,673 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:24 PM

wow! i read everything! tehe.. congrats on your FEP!! yay! thanks for always uploading files for us and when im not busy i try to help you do some of the requests that people make because your a busy person! umm.. what else is there to say.. hmm... o yeah! i hope to get to know you better in the future!! and umm.. THANKS AGAIN!

#11 Kai_Hiwatari_543

Kai_Hiwatari_543

Wowow! BoA is awesome!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:25 PM

someone went a lil overboard XD!!!

#12 icy_jaded_heart

icy_jaded_heart

Ilya BoA*

• Members
  • 5,142 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:28 PM

^ tatz wut makes it sho awesome!! like truong oppa!!! hehez. btw BLU ROX SOX!!! :P :)

#13 Squiddy

Squiddy

i'm PMSing.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:28 PM

WOW. This is such a SEXY SEXY FEP...Just like you! :P Congratulations. You're really awesome. :D Hahaha, me getting pansted on the street might've been funny..but hell, it was damn embarrassing. :)

#14 cutiebunnybaby

cutiebunnybaby

My girlfriend just dumped me. -_-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:33 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image's back from school!!
.........and just finished some homework too!! Posted Image
so Posted Image's here to make this post...........
uber uber uber beautiful for
Super Sexy Posted Image
aka
Posted Image Super CooL!!

Well, this morning when Posted Image got this Posted Image.........

now :)

unlike Babie Girlie Posted Image..........
I was like.........
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
'cause i knew i wasn't going to beat
Posted Image Babie Girlie for that 1st spot in
i know would be an uber CooL FEP Thread!!

and i was half right and half wrong!!
yup i didn't beat Babie Girlie Posted Image to it............
BuT Posted Image Babie Girlie didn't get the 1st spot either!!
Posted Image hee hee hee!!

and uber Super Sexy!!
Posted Image i thought i told u to buzz BUNNY!!???
not my competitor, Baby Girlie Posted Image too!!??? Posted Image
(Kidding) x2!!

cutiebunnybaby - Always so random xD;;, but at the same always so sweet and cute! Your posts and PM's are also always so lively and colourful. Even though you've been quite busy with schooling in Japan and BoAjjang subtitling work, I'm really glad members like you still find time to come on the forums and post energetically. I hope you never change Abbye! ^__^

ur soooooooooo~ sweet too sexy!! Posted Image
and hee hee............
u can't change Posted Image even if
u WANNA!! Posted Image

....and don't worry,
no matter how busy i am,
i'll always have time to.........

Stalk Super Sexy!! Posted Image
so keep posting like crazy Troung!!

'cause it'll make Truong's Threadsss Hunting
1000000000000x more
Posted Image Fun Fun Fun!!

Luv ya Super Sexy!! :P

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by cutiebunnybaby, 06 May 2005 - 02:13 AM.

#15 Choopy

Choopy

BoA's my new gf!

• Members
  • 5,021 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 04:33 PM

Your blue border thing is kinda killing the forum. :)
But yea... Congratz mang. You've come a long way.... "Young one" :P

/*/Edit/*/-

Why is it always me who starts the second page of (almost) every topic i post in... :D

Edited by Choopy, 05 May 2005 - 04:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users